The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 554 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 8308
The Best Rub in Vegas
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #8218

    Gypsy Gone from North Vegas Crew

    Quote Originally Posted by BbfscipOnly  [View Original Post]
    Do you, or anyone else, have a link to a current ad for Tasia? Been a long time since I've seen her and want to make sure I have a good number.
    Tasia has an Hx profile under "TasiaLockran". She is also on Seeking under "Aotomn" 43 years old posted age. Not sure if you are a member of these 2 apps but just throwing it out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tasia, Red, Natalie last month great service from all of them. Started following some of their friends on IG going to try to pull some of the other friends. All 3 had great service.
    Aren't you based in San Diego? Anyway if you notice, the North LV bbfscip crew still has Nat and Tasia and a few other girls. But who is obviously missing is porn star Gypsy. She replicated 2 years ago and must have gained 100 pounds! A far cry from the skinny petite gorgeous porn star I used to creampie 2018-2020. She joined OF and is marketing herself to the guys with a fat fetish. I don't but I subscribed to her page anyway LOL.

    Perhaps we should start an Ozempic GLP-1 GoFundMe for Pamela LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pam Morrison bbfscip 2018-2020 (3).jpg‎   Pam Morrison bbfscip 2018-2020 (4).jpg‎   Pam Morrison bbfscip 2018-2020 (5).jpg‎   Pam Morrison 2026 (2).jpg‎   Pam Morrison bbfscip 2018-2020 (1).jpg‎  

    Pam Morrison bbfscip 2018-2020 (2).jpg‎   Pam Morrison 2026 (3).jpg‎   Pam Morrison 2026 (4).jpg‎   Pam Morrison 2026 (5).jpg‎   Pam Morrison 2026 (1).jpg‎  


  2. #8217
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986

    Asked

    Quote Originally Posted by WantItBad000  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Nicole & Alexis are connected? Both of their EB profiles have pictures of the other in them. And a search on Alexis phone also shows photos of Nicole on other sites.

    And what was the damage for Alexis?
    For her rates and she says 300 for BBFS no way in hell!!

  3. #8216

    Nicole & Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    Photos are accurate. I remember reading about her on here 2 to 3 years ago. She's gained weight since then and I'd say. She has about a year maybe two before the drugs take her out. Super sweet and polite. Sucks a nice D. Hygiene wasn't the best but not the worse either. Kitty was good enough to load her up. Worth a first look. Will repeat if my regulars fall through. Hit her up. Oh I don't mention prices here but if you read my post you will get a sense of what I paid. Very very affordable.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/211606974
    Looks like Nicole & Alexis are connected? Both of their EB profiles have pictures of the other in them. And a search on Alexis phone also shows photos of Nicole on other sites.

    And what was the damage for Alexis?

  4. #8215
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    Early 30's. Good hygiene at least when we met. BBFS friendly. No Creampie. Super cool and down to earth. Head is decent. Hit her up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/206321083
    I've seen her like 3 times over the years BBFS. Not the best around but good in a pinch and I've seen her for as little as 100. Just no creampie like you said, she also won't ride on top.

  5. #8214
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnPierce  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her before? She looks gorgeous and does Greek. Wanted to know if BBFS was an option beforehand.

    https://tryst.link/escort/logan-laine
    She doesn't even do BBBJ.

  6. #8213
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    Early 30's. Good hygiene at least when we met. BBFS friendly. No Creampie. Super cool and down to earth. Head is decent. Hit her up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/206321083
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/211751968

  7. 07-07-26 15:33

    Reason
    Delete post. Accident link on wrong post

  8. #8212

    Nicole

    Photos are accurate. I remember reading about her on here 2 to 3 years ago. She's gained weight since then and I'd say. She has about a year maybe two before the drugs take her out. Super sweet and polite. Sucks a nice D. Hygiene wasn't the best but not the worse either. Kitty was good enough to load her up. Worth a first look. Will repeat if my regulars fall through. Hit her up. Oh I don't mention prices here but if you read my post you will get a sense of what I paid. Very very affordable.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/211606974

  9. #8211

    Logan Laine

    Anyone see her before? She looks gorgeous and does Greek. Wanted to know if BBFS was an option beforehand.

    https://tryst.link/escort/logan-laine

  10. #8210
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tasia, Red, Natalie last month great service from all of them. Started following some of their friends on IG going to try to pull some of the other friends. All 3 had great service.
    Do you, or anyone else, have a link to a current ad for Tasia? Been a long time since I've seen her and want to make sure I have a good number.

  11. #8209

    Alexis

    Early 30's. Good hygiene at least when we met. BBFS friendly. No Creampie. Super cool and down to earth. Head is decent. Hit her up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/206321083

  12. #8208
    Saw Tasia, Red, Natalie last month great service from all of them. Started following some of their friends on IG going to try to pull some of the other friends. All 3 had great service.

  13. #8207
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbears  [View Original Post]
    500/ hhr for that high mileage pussy is crazy! Her price goes up with increasing mileage LOL.
    It's wild what my Vegas brothers put up with. You should see some of the LA ladies I was banging BBFS for $. I seriously get offended when some drugged out 40 year old tells me she wants 150-300 for BBFS. LOL.

  14. #8206
    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    I was in Vegas last October and I reached out, comms were good (surprising) but she wanted $500/ hhr. Guess she needed to buy some Jamison in bulk. Would not budge 1 penny. Got frustrated with other lack of comms so ended up with nothing. Was only there one night.
    500/ hhr for that high mileage pussy is crazy! Her price goes up with increasing mileage LOL.

  15. #8205
    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    I was in Vegas last October and I reached out, comms were good (surprising) but she wanted $500/ hhr. Guess she needed to buy some Jamison in bulk. Would not budge 1 penny. Got frustrated with other lack of comms so ended up with nothing. Was only there one night.
    Hit me up about a week before you come in town brotha. I gotchu.

  16. #8204
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Our famous cum dumpster is the most patriotic hoe in this country. Anyone here creampied her tight pussy lately? Happy Independence Day!

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Abbyy4You2
    I was in Vegas last October and I reached out, comms were good (surprising) but she wanted $500/ hhr. Guess she needed to buy some Jamison in bulk. Would not budge 1 penny. Got frustrated with other lack of comms so ended up with nothing. Was only there one night.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape