Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 554 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 8307
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #8202
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986

    Steak

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Our famous cum dumpster is the most patriotic hoe in this country. Anyone here creampied her tight pussy lately? Happy Independence Day!

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Abbyy4You2
    My man what's up I miss your posts I like your storytelling please come back with more Abby Stories?

    It might be because he sees we are currently eliminating members who post erotic fiction disguising them as actual reports for some kind of renumeration from the places they post about.

    There are so many fucking shills on the forum it's like a cancer and sometimes when you have to aggressively cut out cancer you take healthy tissue as well.

    Those shills were going to destroy this forum if nothing was done about them because the integrity of all the posts were becoming suspect. Now something is being done about them and some guys are laying a little low as the process sorts itself out.

    A2

  2. #8201

    Thanks for confirming

    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeUmms  [View Original Post]
    AFAIK she emphatically does not. You can read the probably by now hundreds of reviews of her on TER and I never caught anyone slippin if it is some kind if secret. I thought it was weird but she doesn't even draw attention to the fact that she is a working performer. Ray Ray is the same way.
    Thanks for confirming, didn't make any sense seeing her name in this thread.

  3. #8200

    News to me

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevh5280  [View Original Post]
    Catrina provides bb service?
    AFAIK she emphatically does not. You can read the probably by now hundreds of reviews of her on TER and I never caught anyone slippin if it is some kind if secret. I thought it was weird but she doesn't even draw attention to the fact that she is a working performer. Ray Ray is the same way.

  4. #8199

    Abby

    Always a great time. Saw her a few times this summer, she's still got it.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Our famous cum dumpster is the most patriotic hoe in this country. Anyone here creampied her tight pussy lately? Happy Independence Day!

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Abbyy4You2

  5. #8198
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Our famous cum dumpster is the most patriotic hoe in this country. Anyone here creampied her tight pussy lately? Happy Independence Day!

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Abbyy4You2
    Couple months ago. Had a great time. First time I saw her it was a little wierd with how she was acting. Wasnt sure I wanted to go back but the other brain had plans. Since then its been fun times no issues.

  6. #8197

    Catrina service

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/catarina_rose

    Hands down the best. She's actually a porn star known as Harper Maddox known for extreme anal scenes.
    Catrina provides bb service?

  7. #8196

    Jenna Skarlet

    Quote Originally Posted by DArrow404  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Jenna Skarlet is still around? I tried texting her a couple days ago but no response. I saw that she has a Ter review from this past Feb. Thanks.
    I saw her about 2 months ago near South Point Casino.

  8. #8195

    Jenna Skarlet

    Anyone know if Jenna Skarlet is still around? I tried texting her a couple days ago but no response. I saw that she has a Ter review from this past Feb. Thanks.

  9. #8194

    Happy 4th from Abby

    Our famous cum dumpster is the most patriotic hoe in this country. Anyone here creampied her tight pussy lately? Happy Independence Day!

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Abbyy4You2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Abby4You2 HX (1).jpg‎   Abby4You2 HX (2).jpg‎   world famous Las Vegas cum dumpster (1).jpg‎   world famous Las Vegas cum dumpster (3).jpg‎   world famous Las Vegas cum dumpster (4).jpg‎  

    world famous Las Vegas cum dumpster (5).jpg‎  

  10. #8193
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/catarina_rose

    Hands down the best. She's actually a porn star known as Harper Maddox known for extreme anal scenes.
    Definitely on my radar as my big spend during the trip. Looking for a couple others to fill in other days, just not as much $$.

  11. #8192

    Catarina

    Quote Originally Posted by Jtruth9  [View Original Post]
    I am going to be in town in about a month and was looking for recommendations on the best Greek experience I can find outside of porn stars. I am looking for ones who get into it. Squirting a plus but not needed.
    https://tryst.link/escort/catarina_rose

    Hands down the best. She's actually a porn star known as Harper Maddox known for extreme anal scenes.

  12. #8191
    Senior Member


    Posts: 347
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtruth9  [View Original Post]
    I am going to be in town in about a month and was looking for recommendations on the best Greek experience I can find outside of porn stars. I am looking for ones who get into it. Squirting a plus but not needed.
    Sofia Skye gets into it and Monique Sato if she's in town. Both have websites.

  13. #8190

    Vegas Greek

    I am going to be in town in about a month and was looking for recommendations on the best Greek experience I can find outside of porn stars. I am looking for ones who get into it. Squirting a plus but not needed.

  14. #8189

    Pink

    Saw her last night.

    She's the real deal. Only negative is that she only does two positions (mish and Riding).

    The good is that she has a real nice body (small tits, slim thick curves, nice ass) and Tattoos. Has a clit piercing. Great Hygiene. I even DATY which I rarely do. Gave her a real nice creampie.

    Def worth seeing. Check her out before she heads to California.

    https://callescort.org/210-980-7761

  15. #8188

    Tips

    Tips for Cheaper rates (unless your kink is giving your money away).

    Text girls after 10 pm. Why? Because if the day is dry they are more likely to accept your rate late at night because rooms have to get paid for and drugs must be purchased.

    Also remember there is a good chance when you text a girl you are talking to her bf / pimp. I've done this many times before my car accident. I ask a girl for a qv for $80 because I know I'm texting her bf. When I get to her place I tell her I want BBFS for $100. You would be surprised how many girls say yes bc they have to make money. About 30% say no and I leave. It's not that hard. Be nice. Say thank you. And leave. I'm noticing a lot of Monger don't know who to walk away.

    I also notice a lot you hoard and gate keep new girls open to BBFS. Look if she is letting you do BBFS she is letting others do it to. YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL. LOL.

    I have had girls I met from this forum tell me I am the ONLY guy they do this with. I laugh and say okay. But what I don't' do is tell them "you do it with other people for cheaper prices" I literally had a girl tell me that about someone in this forum.

    WOMEN LIE FELLAS. Stop gate keeping and share the wealth bc she's getting dumped in anyway.

    Alright Fellas happy Mongering.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape