Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 3962 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 59428
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59053

    House fee

    The house fee is. 7 regular massage. 8 for deep tissue. I never specify which. The pressure is good for me whih ever one it is I'm otd 130 sometimes its really good, I give an extra 10.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeToPost  [View Original Post]
    Are you looking for validation that $0. 6 is a reasonable tip? Because you already answered that question a while back in one of your earlier posts. Maybe I'm missing something. But if you get pushback at amounts lower than that, and the ladies happily see you again when the tip is 0. 6, then that's the right amount. I guess the variance could be the house fee. If the house fee is more than $0. 7, you're going to need to adjust the OTD amount accordingly.

  2. #59052

    Tip amount

    Are you looking for validation that $0. 6 is a reasonable tip? Because you already answered that question a while back in one of your earlier posts. Maybe I'm missing something. But if you get pushback at amounts lower than that, and the ladies happily see you again when the tip is 0. 6, then that's the right amount. I guess the variance could be the house fee. If the house fee is more than $0. 7, you're going to need to adjust the OTD amount accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    House plus Tip Out the door $130 ? Is this good for a Great Massage, a slow HJ, and On top of clothing touching. Should it be higher lower or is it just right? North Georgia.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    I have heard them say $1 per minute, I have given. 5 after HE and got push back. Tried. 5X and same push back. I've gotten frowns at. 4. So my belief is a good massage and a good HE is. 6 if I want to to come back. Sometimes after a. 6 visit on a second trip, same girl, Ill do a. 7 to show here there is more money for more service, but they next time, I go back to. 6 if there is no new extras. I go to. 9 for FIV.

  3. #59051

    What is a propper tip for

    House plus Tip Out the door $130 ? Is this good for a Great Massage, a slow HJ, and On top of clothing touching. Should it be higher lower or is it just right? North Georgia.

  4. #59050

    Recommendations

    Hey guys, I'm traveling to Atlanta for work. Leaving same day at night. Was wondering if you can recommend me a place that is near the airport I can check out? Preferably a place that offer everything. Thank you in advance.

  5. #59049

    Across the main

    Quote Originally Posted by SindayMass  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if any of you mongers been here recently. Looks like a good spot for some over the road drivers. Nicely hidden behind some other building off roadway.
    Hey is this the one across the truck stop on i85. If so why isn't there number working?? Also I have been there like four time, afternoon, evening night and midday its never open? Is apt only?

  6. #59048

    Rebalance

    Had dinner near Inman Park and decided to get a massage. RM had some recent posts about this place even though it looked legit. Made appointment and went in right before close.

    Nice, clean facility but as soon as I walked in clear it was a legit place. Nice massage with reasonable amount of pressure. Masseuse, didn't get her name, was older and wider. Kept me covered the entire massage but did brush the balls a bit on thigh massage.

    Only interesting thing. During the last few minutes after the flip she needed to position my arms. She made sure to stick her tits in my hands and encouraged squeezing. But didn't do anything more.

  7. #59047
    Quote Originally Posted by SindayMass  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if any of you mongers been here recently. Looks like a good spot for some over the road drivers. Nicely hidden behind some other building off roadway.
    Used to be Tiger spa and Correct nicely hidden. Everything is on the table. $80 regardless if 30 or 60 minutes. Surprisingly good massage she did back walking which I was surprised because there were no rails and she wasn't petite. But great teasing. She did however smell like cigarettes tho so I lost my boner a few times but each time she worked hard to get it back. It was faint and you could really only smell it in her hair but that's a huge turn off for me. She's very sweet but I'd go back with a different provider.

  8. #59046

    Any good places

    Know any good places where the workers have big tits or ass.

  9. #59045

    W massage spa Pleasantdale Rd, 30340

    Wondering if any of you mongers been here recently. Looks like a good spot for some over the road drivers. Nicely hidden behind some other building off roadway.

  10. #59044

    Jasmine spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Osmosiss  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed Jasmine Spa in Holly Springs on RM as well as other places. I was wondering what the experience here is and the cost. Appreciate any intel here.
    I haven't been here but did read the reviews on RM.

    Total of 4 , 3 of them only reported L1 service Reported May 2026.

    1 reported Young 20 ish MTs and all service CFS with both for hhr reported June 2026.

    Go TOFTT. Maybe things changed and the menu opened.

  11. #59043

    Anything on the south side?

    Are there any AMPs anywhere south of the perimeter worth visiting, just for a good Lv1? I'm talking Fairburn, Peachtree City, etc?

  12. #59042

    Yo-yo aura

    Quote Originally Posted by KImhey911  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it's real, but I doubt it's for $80, not $60.
    Thank.

    You,

    Hours? I called and no answer.

  13. #59041

    Yoyo

    Quote Originally Posted by BFootball3  [View Original Post]
    Is this place real? And safe?

    It sounds TGTBT.
    Yes, it's real, but I doubt it's for $80, not $60.

  14. #59040

    Aura

    Is this place real? And safe?

    It sounds TGTBT.

  15. #59039

    280 otd

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    $$ + 0 . 8.
    280 out the door.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape