Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 22731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21996
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzer10  [View Original Post]
    Was at Landing Strip today, first time in over a year. Saw Blair on stage. WOW! I tipped her but was unable to talk with her today. Anyone have any info? VIP pricing?

    Blair, rocking body, some nice man made cs / d's. Darker hair. Beautiful girl!!

    Any info would be appreciated. Might want to go back next Monday!

    Thanks.
    Yea, as others have already replied, that's Bitner, or little'bit, or whatever crazy names she may come up with. She's hella fun, I hung out with her otc quite a bit, as long as you've got some blow for her she's down for just about anything, and as someone else said, she's very good at what she does, and has or had a few videos on porn hub, I just can't remember now what her name was on there.

    She's bat shit crazy though, in good ways and VERY bad ways, and yes, I know most of them are, but she's extra crazy. Be careful with this one, keep it transactional and in the VIP, don't give her any personal info. PM me if you want more details, I won't put it out here cause there's some girls that monitor this forum.

  2. #21995

    Flying in late

    Which club in Inkster / Romulus has the best late night scene? Flying in late, not very familiar with the area, looking for white or latina girl who's good with her mouth.

  3. #21994
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    Otherwise known as little Bit, Blair is a porn star both literally and figurately, she knows what she is doing in the VIP room and is really cool about it!

    I wonder if her videos are still up on Porn Hub??
    Interesting. There's two Blairs that have danced at LS that I'm aware of. Shorter brunette and then a taller blonde who went by Blair at FC and then moved to LS and went as Claire. Which one?

  4. #21993
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzer10  [View Original Post]
    Was at Landing Strip today, first time in over a year. Saw Blair on stage. WOW! I tipped her but was unable to talk with her today. Anyone have any info? VIP pricing?

    Blair, rocking body, some nice man made cs / d's. Darker hair. Beautiful girl!!

    Any info would be appreciated. Might want to go back next Monday!

    Thanks.
    Otherwise known as little Bit, Blair is a porn star both literally and figurately, she knows what she is doing in the VIP room and is really cool about it!

    I wonder if her videos are still up on Porn Hub??

  5. #21992
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzer10  [View Original Post]
    Was at Landing Strip today, first time in over a year. Saw Blair on stage. WOW! I tipped her but was unable to talk with her today. Anyone have any info? VIP pricing?

    Blair, rocking body, some nice man made cs / d's. Darker hair. Beautiful girl!!

    Any info would be appreciated. Might want to go back next Monday!

    Thanks.
    There's been a few different Blair's there, but if it's the same one I know, she's hella fun, hung out with her OTC a LOT, wide open menue as long as you're supplying the blow LOL.

    But, be very careful with this one, and maybe it was a rookie mistake but I gave her my real number and from that she stalked me enough to get my wife's number and then decided she was going to call her. Luckily it all blew up and some mutual friends made it clear not to fuck around like that, plus I was able to get on my wife's phone and block her number as well as blocked her from all social media.

    Like I said, she's hella fun, but keep it strictly transactional and don't give her any personal info, she's a real nut job. Which undoubtedly makes the sex really good!

  6. #21991
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeComa  [View Original Post]
    Oh I love me some Blair 🤤.
    Lmao I have been trying to reply you with some intel but your inbox is full! Clear it please.

  7. #21990

    Blair

    Quote Originally Posted by CakeComa  [View Original Post]
    Oh I love me some Blair 🤤.
    Any info you can share CakeComa? You can PM me if you'de like. Thanks.

  8. #21989
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzer10  [View Original Post]
    Was at Landing Strip today, first time in over a year. Saw Blair on stage. WOW! I tipped her but was unable to talk with her today. Anyone have any info? VIP pricing?

    Blair, rocking body, some nice man made cs / d's. Darker hair. Beautiful girl!!

    Any info would be appreciated. Might want to go back next Monday!

    Thanks.
    Oh I love me some Blair 🤤.

  9. #21988

    Where can I find a MILF?

    If I wanted to get a good BBBJ from a MILF where would I go and what should I pay? Doesn't have to be a 10/10 but that mom next door kinda vibe. Never been to a strip club outside of bachelor parties. Also don't drink if that's an issue with minimums and stuff. Would appreciate any help I can get.

  10. #21987
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Honestly going with a wingman or in a group is a way better experience when going to the bar for me:

    1) You don't come off as the desperate lonely guy (not saying that is the case. But the girls feel that is why you are there). So the girls are less likely to try and highball you.

    2) You have another set of eyes with you to stop you from getting swindled or making a bad decision (Do you really want your buddies seeing you go back with the fat ugly girl?. LOL).

    3) Drinks might actually be cheaper because you can all chip in on a shelf bottle or bucket of beer.

    4) More girls are likely to stop by because the more customers at the table the more likely it is for them to make money.

    5) Even if you strike out you were still able to fellowship with some like-minded people over a few drinks. I have seen guys so caught up in the convo they forget about the girls. Especially when the selection is poor.
    At #1 I disagree, bc that essentially means the whole dayshift is a bunch of losers LOL. Now for a party atmosphere club like the detroit clubs I could see that at night, but I still wouldn't agree wholeheartedly.

  11. #21986

    Blair

    Was at Landing Strip today, first time in over a year. Saw Blair on stage. WOW! I tipped her but was unable to talk with her today. Anyone have any info? VIP pricing?

    Blair, rocking body, some nice man made cs / d's. Darker hair. Beautiful girl!!

    Any info would be appreciated. Might want to go back next Monday!

    Thanks.

  12. #21985
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    2) You have another set of eyes with you to stop you from getting swindled or making a bad decision (Do you really want your buddies seeing you go back with the fat ugly girl?. LOL).
    Isn't there a bicycle joke somewhere in there?

  13. #21984
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Honestly going with a wingman or in a group is a way better experience when going to the bar for me:

    1) You don't come off as the desperate lonely guy (not saying that is the case. But the girls feel that is why you are there). So the girls are less likely to try and highball you.

    2) You have another set of eyes with you to stop you from getting swindled or making a bad decision (Do you really want your buddies seeing you go back with the fat ugly girl?. LOL).

    3) Drinks might actually be cheaper because you can all chip in on a shelf bottle or bucket of beer.

    4) More girls are likely to stop by because the more customers at the table the more likely it is for them to make money.

    5) Even if you strike out you were still able to fellowship with some like-minded people over a few drinks. I have seen guys so caught up in the convo they forget about the girls. Especially when the selection is poor.
    Those are all excellent points! The next time we have a forum meeting that no one knows about, you're invited too!

  14. #21983

    2 or more mongers is best

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Apparently, we were having a forum meeting, but none of us knew about it.
    Honestly going with a wingman or in a group is a way better experience when going to the bar for me:

    1) You don't come off as the desperate lonely guy (not saying that is the case. But the girls feel that is why you are there). So the girls are less likely to try and highball you.

    2) You have another set of eyes with you to stop you from getting swindled or making a bad decision (Do you really want your buddies seeing you go back with the fat ugly girl?. LOL).

    3) Drinks might actually be cheaper because you can all chip in on a shelf bottle or bucket of beer.

    4) More girls are likely to stop by because the more customers at the table the more likely it is for them to make money.

    5) Even if you strike out you were still able to fellowship with some like-minded people over a few drinks. I have seen guys so caught up in the convo they forget about the girls. Especially when the selection is poor.

  15. #21982
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfuntime69  [View Original Post]
    Well after a long day at work. I decided I would go up to the club. Seen mutiple post during the day on insta. Seen Sunny posted 12 to 2 am. Avey posted she was working night shift. And seen Dream posted she was working days. Thought it being the begining of the month it be a good time. I was wrong. I guess alot of them were taking a long weekend. By the time I went home cleaned up and made it to the club it was around 8. 30. So day shift was gone. So no Dream, or Sunny even though she posted till 2 am. Must of been a good day shift for her. Avery was there but she seemed in her own world. She usually just ignores me but I wait for the girl to come to me. . LOL Riley stopped by but I just will not give her another try. She rubs me wrong. Patience was ther but not my type. Kassey was there, but she never maid it around to me. I do like how she works the room instead of just sitting there and is always nice. I bet shedoes pretty well. Finaly Jazmin stopped buy. She can be hit or miss. I don't like her drunk, she becomes to cocky. . Tonight things aligned and I wanted to see some big tits so in back we went. In a pinch she works she has a nice build. But that's about where it stops. I seen the cubans but like incognito I don't like the launage barrier and had one get me for a extra 60 down in dallas. I guess I should of paid attetion for the 2 years I was in spanish class. LOL. I think its time to try landing strip next trip out.
    Thanks for the report.

    When I was in high school, I didn't take Spanish because I figured I'd never have any use for it. Little did I know how useful it would've been later in life, helping me to negotiate sex acts with Hispanic strippers. For all the people who said geometry would be so helpful, I'm just going to say that it's got nothing on Spanish.

    I'd be interested in going back with Avery. Even though I've only said hello to her in passing a couple of times - once in the bar and once in the parking lot the other night - she's given me the most awful looks and vibes. Maybe it's my breath or my personality?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape