Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 1236 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 18527
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18227

    Ditto

    I was there just the other day. For the second time I got an older lady, still attractive for her age, but was irritated because two of the hottest asians I've ever seen in person were there and their tits were basically out. And I'm just standing there thinking, "how am I not getting THESE girls?

    I'll definitely be back again, but this time I'll ask for them from the start.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddioDoc  [View Original Post]
    Needed a massage really bad, which this place has always provided pretty well. Been avoiding them for awhile because I was informed that BCSO was hot on them.

    But I stopped in. Drew the older of the crew. She wasn't gorgeous, but was attractive enough and I figured WTH, I really just need a good massage and if anything else happens, it's gravy, so to speak.

    She didn't disappoint. Great massage, perfect amount of pressure. ZERO teasing though. So I thought maybe they knew they were being scouted too. But on the flip that changed.

    She asked if I wanted 2 girls. Normally I don't bother with that, but she said $50 each so I said WTH. In walked absolutely the most beautiful, banging body I've ever seen, not only in an AMP, but PERIOD. Up went her top and down came the leggings and I actually asked them to "hold on for a second" because I wanted to get a really good look at that body! I'm not exaggerating why'all, the most perfect set of firm natural C's standing above a perfect set of hips and ass. It was all free for the exploring too. I pretty much ignored the other woman after that. But between them, they got the job done. L1, but I believe L2 is available, but only covered, and I just can't finish that way.

    As usual, the English made it difficult to understand, but she said her name was either Jeannie or Jenny. I intend to go back and only participate if SHE is available. I want to spend an hour exploring THAT creatures body. I'll DIY if I have to, but bodies like that don't come along every day.

  2. #18226
    Quote Originally Posted by JokerAlways  [View Original Post]
    Serene told me that she will not be available starting on June 20 for about 2 or 3 weeks.

    If you are thinking about visiting her for a great relaxing massage you need to schedule before June 20 or wait. She could use some visitors before then. And like I said before if you make an appointment please show up or call well in advance to cancel.
    Do you mean July 20 starts her time off. Sometimes the computer miss-spell program changes words.

  3. #18225

    Serene will be temporary out of pocket

    Serene told me that she will not be available starting on June 20 for about 2 or 3 weeks.

    If you are thinking about visiting her for a great relaxing massage you need to schedule before June 20 or wait. She could use some visitors before then. And like I said before if you make an appointment please show up or call well in advance to cancel.

  4. #18224
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Gina

    Thanks, Kirby. Nice to read a solid review of someone not named Cherry.

    Quote Originally Posted by KirbyYork  [View Original Post]
    Ventured into The Deli for the first time in a while. Set up an appointment with Mimi. She's my personal favorite. Always great service and have a good time.

    Upon arrival I noted that The Deli wasn't too hatefully busy. I did not have a wait.

    Mimi wanted me to meet the new girls so she brought all 3 to me for introduction. Cherry, Gina and Elsa. Mimi recommended Gina for me. I always go with her recommendation. Mimi leaves and in walks Gina.

    Young girl, in her 20's. Very beautiful. From LA. English good enough for what I wanted. Didn't need the translator. We chatted a few minutes then she peeled off her tight little dress to reveal an outstanding beautiful body. Made me say wow. Multiple times. I couldn't wait to get my hands on it and the rest of me knew it. Everyone here knows what I mean!

    She has a way of treating you that you won't forget. Her attitude, looks and demeanor are all off the charts. Yes, everyone knows YMMV. That's always the case but I can say I'd go back for more of that type of treatment. Nothing better than feeling like the King for a day. You won't go wrong visiting Gina. My time for the money spent was worth every cent. We went through the usual positions and it didn't take long for me to explode. She knows how to move. I'm not typically into the young ones but she moves beyond her age.

    July is a long month. You have time to pay Gina a visit and I would if I were you.

  5. #18223

    Login issue

    The forum been hard to sign in lately. I hope it is fix now.

  6. #18222

    Smile Spa

    Needed a massage really bad, which this place has always provided pretty well. Been avoiding them for awhile because I was informed that BCSO was hot on them.

    But I stopped in. Drew the older of the crew. She wasn't gorgeous, but was attractive enough and I figured WTH, I really just need a good massage and if anything else happens, it's gravy, so to speak.

    She didn't disappoint. Great massage, perfect amount of pressure. ZERO teasing though. So I thought maybe they knew they were being scouted too. But on the flip that changed.

    She asked if I wanted 2 girls. Normally I don't bother with that, but she said $50 each so I said WTH. In walked absolutely the most beautiful, banging body I've ever seen, not only in an AMP, but PERIOD. Up went her top and down came the leggings and I actually asked them to "hold on for a second" because I wanted to get a really good look at that body! I'm not exaggerating why'all, the most perfect set of firm natural C's standing above a perfect set of hips and ass. It was all free for the exploring too. I pretty much ignored the other woman after that. But between them, they got the job done. L1, but I believe L2 is available, but only covered, and I just can't finish that way.

    As usual, the English made it difficult to understand, but she said her name was either Jeannie or Jenny. I intend to go back and only participate if SHE is available. I want to spend an hour exploring THAT creatures body. I'll DIY if I have to, but bodies like that don't come along every day.

  7. #18221

    Gina

    Ventured into The Deli for the first time in a while. Set up an appointment with Mimi. She's my personal favorite. Always great service and have a good time.

    Upon arrival I noted that The Deli wasn't too hatefully busy. I did not have a wait.

    Mimi wanted me to meet the new girls so she brought all 3 to me for introduction. Cherry, Gina and Elsa. Mimi recommended Gina for me. I always go with her recommendation. Mimi leaves and in walks Gina.

    Young girl, in her 20's. Very beautiful. From LA. English good enough for what I wanted. Didn't need the translator. We chatted a few minutes then she peeled off her tight little dress to reveal an outstanding beautiful body. Made me say wow. Multiple times. I couldn't wait to get my hands on it and the rest of me knew it. Everyone here knows what I mean!

    She has a way of treating you that you won't forget. Her attitude, looks and demeanor are all off the charts. Yes, everyone knows YMMV. That's always the case but I can say I'd go back for more of that type of treatment. Nothing better than feeling like the King for a day. You won't go wrong visiting Gina. My time for the money spent was worth every cent. We went through the usual positions and it didn't take long for me to explode. She knows how to move. I'm not typically into the young ones but she moves beyond her age.

    July is a long month. You have time to pay Gina a visit and I would if I were you.

  8. #18220

    Sakura cherry

    Tiny little thing.

    Great BBBJ, very eager to please and finish job.

    Mish, doggie, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, lazy doggie to finish in bag.

    She is very pleasant. About 40 ish.

  9. #18219
    Quote Originally Posted by Saari253  [View Original Post]
    Um as expected from previous visits the massage was almost non existent. I figured I'd give it a shot with different ladies working now (honestly would of loved a good massage). Way more teasing than any effort at a massage. Don't pay for the hr, its a waste of money and they don't want to do that anyways. Anyways back on topic, teasing was good / fun. Nana (very hard to understand her) had an extremely tight one and uh it almost didn't happen. If you have an itch to scratch, this one would scratch it fast if you catch my drift. Like an idiot I paid for a hour (.6 which is odd to find anymore). She wanted 2.0 settled for the 1.4 I had. Unsure what hhr would be but I'd imagine $.4-.45

    Annnnnnd first senior post. /cheers
    I usually skip the massage there and handover the ticket $$. Got Kiki last week, time usually isn't specified and they keep you going until you stop. If I'm taking awhile, then I can have my way and goto town. The only time I'm ever rushed is if they're working solo and someone comes in.

  10. #18218

    Sakura Cherry

    Went in true deli style without much intel, so I insisted on seeing all 3 girls before selecting (harder to do than you might think). Picked Cherry, she is the most petite girl this month, like 5'1" 105 lbs, hair in bangs, nice natural Bs with eraser nipples. She was very bubbly and touchy from the start, started kissing and rubbing me right away in the room while still standing. Skipped the massage completely and started DFK (rarity there). Her BBBJ is top notch, attentive and sensual. Went through all the positions multiple times, even CG she had different techniques. Her small hips are fun to grab. Finished with an amazing CIM. Afterward she wanted to LFK and cuddle. Even helped me dress, and unexpectedly started LFK again and chatting on translator app. Went past the hhr but it seemed like she didn't want me to leave. I mean it was like agency-level of service. She said she was 30 but she is 40's. A true service queen, especially for that place. Looks: 7. 5, performance: 10.

  11. #18217

    Cherry

    Cherry I have seen her. Tiny little thing, natural b's, puss is shaven and ok. BBBJWCIM was outstanding.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe999  [View Original Post]
    Stella, Cherry, Gina, and Mimi working this month.

  12. #18216

    Except

    Quote Originally Posted by SlipperyJavy84  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her once. Decent communications and nice older lady however, her pictures leave a lot to be desired when you see her in person. She just isn't that attractive to me. She isn't ugly by any means, just not what the pictures suggest. Nice sexual massage. I wouldn't repeat, but I don't have regrets if that makes sense. She is safe and legit.
    You only have one post!?

  13. #18215
    Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus80  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a take on the new lineup at the deli?
    Stella, Cherry, Gina, and Mimi working this month.

  14. #18214
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    First Senior Post.

    Kudos & congrats, Saari!

    Quote Originally Posted by Saari253  [View Original Post]
    Um as expected from previous visits the massage was almost non existent. I figured I'd give it a shot with different ladies working now (honestly would of loved a good massage). Way more teasing than any effort at a massage. Don't pay for the hr, its a waste of money and they don't want to do that anyways. Anyways back on topic, teasing was good / fun. Nana (very hard to understand her) had an extremely tight one and uh it almost didn't happen. If you have an itch to scratch, this one would scratch it fast if you catch my drift. Like an idiot I paid for a hour (.6 which is odd to find anymore). She wanted 2.0 settled for the 1.4 I had. Unsure what hhr would be but I'd imagine $.4-.45

    Annnnnnd first senior post. /cheers

  15. #18213

    And she wonders why.

    Quote Originally Posted by NextDoorFun19  [View Original Post]
    I might be an odd duck, but one of my favorite parts of an asian massage is when they tease you and credit card swipe your asscrack. I know one provider in Tampa who, completely unprompted, went from some nice ass rubbing to licking my ass with her tongue. I wasn't sure what was happening, just that it felt like heaven, and then I looked in the mirror and saw her face in my ass, LOL. (This is a place that showers you beforehand very thoroughly, and I do always keep a spotless / shaved ass, not sure if that plays a role). Safe to say I've been back to her a few times! Anyways. Anything like that around here? Or at least a bit more attention to the area? Is there something I should request? I'm bad at asking for what I want, I always just let the provider do what they want.
    / no one will kiss her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape