Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 8734
-
07-10-26 15:29 #8599Regular Member

Posts: 51Sorry
She's out of the game. Unless, of course, if you've seen her before and have her cell (which I can't give out).
Originally Posted by PeteBarlow
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 08:28 #8598Regular Member

Posts: 7Can you please sure her contact info? DM me thanks.
Originally Posted by PussyDestroyer
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 20:13 #8597Senior Member

Posts: 200Yes and as others have stated. She could fuck like crazy and loved taking loads.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 14:01 #8596Senior Member

Posts: 930Raja
Agreed, She was way cuter than her pics!
Originally Posted by TheAceofbase
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 13:39 #8595Regular Member

Posts: 15Anyone partake? Could be a scam
Looking to see if anyone had contact with this one?
https://tryst.link/massage/milkingtabletemptress
-
07-08-26 07:55 #8594Senior Member

Posts: 376Raj
I regret not going for her. I wonder where she is now.
Originally Posted by TheAceofbase
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 22:21 #8593Senior Member

Posts: 527That is Jenny. Don't let her get behind the wheel of a car.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 23:00 #8592Regular Member

Posts: 51Not a favorite. But a fun one
Raj. That hippy chick that bounced from east haven, to Waterbury to Shelton.
Originally Posted by GShadowMan07
[View Original Post]
Tiny girl (major demons), but she could fuck.
-
07-06-26 21:39 #8591Senior Member

Posts: 982Sisi moret
Best BBBJ I've ever experienced. She did a move like she was playing a harmonica & my damn knees buckled. She's in westchester & has carved out quite a niche. I think her rates are now astronomical, but back when I saw her (I think at her place in white plains) it was a very standard donation for an exceptional time. If you've got the cabbage, I'd recommend. One of the best in my opinion.
Originally Posted by GShadowMan07
[View Original Post]
https://www.sessionswithsisi.com/about-me
-
07-06-26 21:32 #8590Senior Member

Posts: 982Personally, I think Jenny is great, I've never had any issue, or regret. Her head is great, I'm a big fan of the tiny frame, big ol hooters & she will take all you got in any orifice.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
I would see her in a blink.
-
07-05-26 22:40 #8589Senior Member

Posts: 29Old favorites
Was thinking about some past chicas I used to see. Anyone remember Sonya at BC? She was always a good time. Brenda and Jessica were my favorites at Nikitas. And who could forget the GOAT of BBBJCIM Xina. Used to host in the valley. To this day NO ONE has matched her talent. That mouth & throat was pure magic. Sadly she passed away about 5 years ago by a hit and run. Any past favorites of yours? Would like to hear.
-
07-04-26 19:37 #8588Senior Member

Posts: 1235My guess is she's less worried about diseases than a dripping creampie for the next client.
Originally Posted by Rich196
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-26 18:36 #8587Senior Member

Posts: 207Personally I'd avoid. Saw her once a few years back and I found her head game to be below average. As far as I know most positive reviews are because she has few restrictions. She had scabs all over her when I saw her and quite honestly questioned my life choices after that visit and started avoiding skip girls after that. Funny enough I shared my thoughts in a review and someone white knighted and defended her hard. She told me she was driving a stolen car which I didn't know how to reply and left. After a bit of back and forth I left it as have a good time with her but don't ask her for any rides. LOL. I guess I was right.
Originally Posted by PussyDestroyer
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-26 14:03 #8586Regular Member

Posts: 14What do you mean health issues? Demons means what it means obviously, but what kind?
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
Definitely would affect wether or not I see her.
-
07-04-26 11:42 #8585Senior Member

Posts: 200Jenny
That is definately Jenny of fame from Hartford area and the one who rammed police with her car in Mass.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






