Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 582 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 8727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8592

    Not a favorite. But a fun one

    Quote Originally Posted by GShadowMan07  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking about some past chicas I used to see. Anyone remember Sonya at BC? She was always a good time. Brenda and Jessica were my favorites at Nikitas. And who could forget the GOAT of BBBJCIM Xina. Used to host in the valley. To this day NO ONE has matched her talent. That mouth & throat was pure magic. Sadly she passed away about 5 years ago by a hit and run. Any past favorites of yours? Would like to hear.
    Raj. That hippy chick that bounced from east haven, to Waterbury to Shelton.

    Tiny girl (major demons), but she could fuck.

  2. #8591

    Sisi moret

    Quote Originally Posted by GShadowMan07  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking about some past chicas I used to see. Anyone remember Sonya at BC? She was always a good time. Brenda and Jessica were my favorites at Nikitas. And who could forget the GOAT of BBBJCIM Xina. Used to host in the valley. To this day NO ONE has matched her talent. That mouth & throat was pure magic. Sadly she passed away about 5 years ago by a hit and run. Any past favorites of yours? Would like to hear.
    Best BBBJ I've ever experienced. She did a move like she was playing a harmonica & my damn knees buckled. She's in westchester & has carved out quite a niche. I think her rates are now astronomical, but back when I saw her (I think at her place in white plains) it was a very standard donation for an exceptional time. If you've got the cabbage, I'd recommend. One of the best in my opinion.

    https://www.sessionswithsisi.com/about-me

  3. #8590
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    Could be Jenny looking at the last pic with face. If it's Jenny, she has her demons and other health issues so comms can be difficult. But once you get past all that, she is a solid provider. She's been reviewed in Hartford and Danbury forums.
    Personally, I think Jenny is great, I've never had any issue, or regret. Her head is great, I'm a big fan of the tiny frame, big ol hooters & she will take all you got in any orifice.

    I would see her in a blink.

  4. #8589

    Old favorites

    Was thinking about some past chicas I used to see. Anyone remember Sonya at BC? She was always a good time. Brenda and Jessica were my favorites at Nikitas. And who could forget the GOAT of BBBJCIM Xina. Used to host in the valley. To this day NO ONE has matched her talent. That mouth & throat was pure magic. Sadly she passed away about 5 years ago by a hit and run. Any past favorites of yours? Would like to hear.

  5. #8588
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich196  [View Original Post]
    At first BBFS then covered, why bother with the cover?

    Does she have a STG ad?
    My guess is she's less worried about diseases than a dripping creampie for the next client.

  6. #8587
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyer  [View Original Post]
    That is definately Jenny of fame from Hartford area and the one who rammed police with her car in Mass.
    Personally I'd avoid. Saw her once a few years back and I found her head game to be below average. As far as I know most positive reviews are because she has few restrictions. She had scabs all over her when I saw her and quite honestly questioned my life choices after that visit and started avoiding skip girls after that. Funny enough I shared my thoughts in a review and someone white knighted and defended her hard. She told me she was driving a stolen car which I didn't know how to reply and left. After a bit of back and forth I left it as have a good time with her but don't ask her for any rides. LOL. I guess I was right.

  7. #8586
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    Could be Jenny looking at the last pic with face. If it's Jenny, she has her demons and other health issues so comms can be difficult. But once you get past all that, she is a solid provider. She's been reviewed in Hartford and Danbury forums.
    What do you mean health issues? Demons means what it means obviously, but what kind?

    Definitely would affect wether or not I see her.

  8. #8585

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    Could be Jenny looking at the last pic with face. If it's Jenny, she has her demons and other health issues so comms can be difficult. But once you get past all that, she is a solid provider. She's been reviewed in Hartford and Danbury forums.
    That is definately Jenny of fame from Hartford area and the one who rammed police with her car in Mass.

  9. #8584

    Jenny?

    Quote Originally Posted by SSorg  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl and she looked cute, but zooming in on one of her pics it looked like there might be some scabs on her legs. No name on the ad even though she says she's been around a while, which is also usually a red flag.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hamde...n/025904316673

    Any reports or experiences?
    Could be Jenny looking at the last pic with face. If it's Jenny, she has her demons and other health issues so comms can be difficult. But once you get past all that, she is a solid provider. She's been reviewed in Hartford and Danbury forums.

  10. #8583
    Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeBad  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't have an ad up right now, but I had her number saved from a previous attempt to meet her. She has an onlyfans https://onlyfans.com/alyssaxo69 and the number I have for her is (203) xxx-0115.

    She is at a decent lodging in New Haven. She looks like her pictures. She was a little shy at first, but warmed up quickly. She's been reviewed positively in the past so I was excited to meet her. LFK, fingering, DATY, very suckable nipples, then short BBBJ followed by cameltoe slide and cowgirl and reverse cowgirl after the cover went on. Finished with BBBJ, I was too engrossed in the finish to notice if it was spit or swallow. I will visit again for sure.
    Thanks for the intel. FYI for anyone else, not long after this post I called her, no pickup. Texted, never replied. I found old ads but nothing recent, guess its hit or miss.

  11. #8582
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    "Conscious talkative and classy"

    Saw this girl and she looked cute, but zooming in on one of her pics it looked like there might be some scabs on her legs. No name on the ad even though she says she's been around a while, which is also usually a red flag.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hamde...n/025904316673

    Any reports or experiences?

  12. #8581
    Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeBad  [View Original Post]
    No BBFS. Cowgirl was all covered. She has had ads in the past but none recently.
    Ahh I get it thanks for clarifying.

    Any other place we can see her ad?

  13. #8580

    Alyssa

    No BBFS. Cowgirl was all covered. She has had ads in the past but none recently.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich196  [View Original Post]
    At first BBFS then covered, why bother with the cover?

    Does she have a STG ad?

  14. #8579
    Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeBad  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't have an ad up right now, but I had her number saved from a previous attempt to meet her. She has an onlyfans https://onlyfans.com/alyssaxo69 and the number I have for her is (203) 666-0115.

    She is at a decent lodging in New Haven. She looks like her pictures. She was a little shy at first, but warmed up quickly. She's been reviewed positively in the past so I was excited to meet her. LFK, fingering, DATY, very suckable nipples, then short BBBJ followed by cameltoe slide and cowgirl and reverse cowgirl after the cover went on. Finished with BBBJ, I was too engrossed in the finish to notice if it was spit or swallow. I will visit again for sure.
    At first BBFS then covered, why bother with the cover?

    Does she have a STG ad?

  15. #8578
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas  [View Original Post]
    Location was fine but she's no longer in west haven. Back in Meriden https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...n/463127628484.
    I tried getting in touch and phoned. Silence was the answer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape