Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 8723
-
06-20-26 18:25 #8573Senior Member

Posts: 1533Alyssa
Plenty of reviews on her. She likes her Cap'n. Bring some or maybe she'll already be lit on it.
Originally Posted by WannaBeBad
[View Original Post]
Her page needs some help. Not really her priority. I’ve made some content with her last year.
P.S. I finally found out who baby daddy is. He's not around her so no worries there. I've met him through another girl.
-
06-19-26 19:38 #8572Senior Member

Posts: 337Alyssa
She doesn't have an ad up right now, but I had her number saved from a previous attempt to meet her. She has an onlyfans https://onlyfans.com/alyssaxo69 and the number I have for her is (203) 666-0115.
She is at a decent lodging in New Haven. She looks like her pictures. She was a little shy at first, but warmed up quickly. She's been reviewed positively in the past so I was excited to meet her. LFK, fingering, DATY, very suckable nipples, then short BBBJ followed by cameltoe slide and cowgirl and reverse cowgirl after the cover went on. Finished with BBBJ, I was too engrossed in the finish to notice if it was spit or swallow. I will visit again for sure.
-
06-19-26 09:22 #8571Senior Member

Posts: 930AA GOAT Mocha
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...4/272252889162
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...4/492500597774
Any info on this sweet thing? Searched Mocha and got nothing.
For a while ads were for just head but now more services.
-
06-15-26 10:46 #8570Senior Member

Posts: 746She has been on my list but she has been difficult to contact. Ill keep trying.
Originally Posted by OtisHimeros
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 07:36 #8569Senior Member

Posts: 693Contacted her last month and she quoted BBBJ $, qv $. 3, hh $$, h $$ Is that her standard rates? Sounded a bit high. (Just following the nomenclature as suggested by the forum.).
Originally Posted by Jonma
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 01:23 #8568Senior Member

Posts: 43She gives a great bbj and no problem with cim for a reasonable price.
Originally Posted by OtisHimeros
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 23:17 #8567Senior Member

Posts: 207Funday 1161 west haven
Made another return trip for some fun. Started out with a BBJ. Then DATY then mist doggy and girl on top. Then back to mish for finish. The photos of Representative she's very curvy, but she works hard for your pleasure. She's a great kisser. Good luck and good hunting.
-
06-13-26 18:21 #8566Senior Member

Posts: 746Crystal
I've been trying to meet this young hottie for a while. She doesn't post often and only on the weekends so I think she has a regular job. She also posts similar adds (all in west haven) with different phone numbers and possibly different names. Anyway she is very sexy and talks a good game. She doesn't make promises but her ad and her texts allude to much more than she actually provides. In other words she's a tease and I fell for it. She is very pretty with a killer 23 year old body.
We were finally able to hook up today in Milford (“We'll leave the light on " ). She wasn't able to get her usual room in west haven. We agreed on the donation and she was very prompt. I arrived and she was ready. Nice ass snd killertits. That was the end of the good times. I'm an older guy and I don't have a problem getting hard as long as the woman tries. She gave a lackluster CBJ and as soon as I was a little hard (but not hard enough) she stopped and said she only sucked it till it got hard ( I was semi). She then said I had two choices. Me on top or her on her knees. I tried with me on top but as I wasn't fully hard it was difficult. She gave a lame attempt at fucking and then said this isn't going to work and she stopped. She tried for 30 seconds to give me a HJ but That was it. It was over. She stopped and got dressed.
I was extremely disappointed. She was very sexy but didn't put in the effort. I've had better experiences and success with ugly old women who put in the effort. I've had much better sex With Deb the MILF. I can't say she ripped me off but I won't recommend her. After I left I told her so then she blew up my phone telling me it was my fault and not hers. Could be but like I said, I'm older and need some encouragement snd enthusiasm. Not someone sho just sits there.
If you see her maybe you'll have better luck bid like to hear how your experience went if you do.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/derby...d/358614513316
-
06-11-26 21:12 #8565Senior Member

Posts: 1533Lil G's pimp Avi
Got these texts from Gina LilG's pimp that goes by "Avi". Came from his number 203-XXX-4256.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
I'm not personally scared of this dude, but with the news stories about him online from his altercations with women, you guys should be aware.
SENIOR members can DM me if they would like additional info on him.
-
06-11-26 13:27 #8564Senior Member

Posts: 1533Lil G aka Gina
Apparently saw my post and blew up my phone claiming not being pimped. No call just texts. Said would explain everything in a sec but now haven't heard back in days. I won't believe until I confirm in person.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
LilG The fact her number changed again this week makes me skeptical. 5 x in about 5 weeks. Does that seem normal?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...d/644952251210
203-XXX-7553
516-XXX-2530
475-XXX-3313
203-XXX-7766
203-XXX-4256
475-XXX-9655
475-XXX-3289
-
06-10-26 10:04 #8563Senior Member

Posts: 222(203) xxx-0065
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hamde...a/467510911577
I've been trying this number for almost 3 weeks. Has anybody seen this girl? I'm not even sure if it's one girl or multiple because the pictures in past stg posts all seem like different girls has anyone had any luck?
-
06-09-26 16:11 #8562Senior Member

Posts: 216MILF Hamden
About 6' 3" hairy arm pits, a dead fish just lays there. Voice sounds like a male.
Originally Posted by Pcard713
[View Original Post]
Better out there.
-
06-09-26 10:37 #8561Regular Member

Posts: 28MILF Hamden
Seen ads checking before pulling trigger. Thanks https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/053944499365.
-
06-09-26 09:43 #8560Regular Member

Posts: 28Milf
https://skipthegames.com/posts/derby.../218297672459. Looks like new location. Would love info before wasting time and $$ MILF lover if worth it. Thanks.
-
06-06-26 18:45 #8559Senior Member

Posts: 446Little-G
Thanks for the heads up. When back in town I wondered why she was silent. Going to put her on the permanent block list.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.










Reply With Quote






