Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 22078
-
07-07-26 07:38 #21358Senior Member

Posts: 668Otherwise known as little Bit, Blair is a porn star both literally and figurately, she knows what she is doing in the VIP room and is really cool about it!
Originally Posted by Cruzer10
[View Original Post]
I wonder if her videos are still up on Porn Hub??
-
07-07-26 07:10 #21357Regular Member

Posts: 20There's been a few different Blair's there, but if it's the same one I know, she's hella fun, hung out with her OTC a LOT, wide open menue as long as you're supplying the blow LOL.
Originally Posted by Cruzer10
[View Original Post]
But, be very careful with this one, and maybe it was a rookie mistake but I gave her my real number and from that she stalked me enough to get my wife's number and then decided she was going to call her. Luckily it all blew up and some mutual friends made it clear not to fuck around like that, plus I was able to get on my wife's phone and block her number as well as blocked her from all social media.
Like I said, she's hella fun, but keep it strictly transactional and don't give her any personal info, she's a real nut job. Which undoubtedly makes the sex really good!
-
07-06-26 23:55 #21356Regular Member

Posts: 2Lmao I have been trying to reply you with some intel but your inbox is full! Clear it please.
Originally Posted by CakeComa
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 22:23 #21355Senior Member

Posts: 174Blair
Any info you can share CakeComa? You can PM me if you'de like. Thanks.
Originally Posted by CakeComa
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 22:09 #21354Senior Member

Posts: 153Oh I love me some Blair 🤤.
Originally Posted by Cruzer10
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 22:06 #21353Regular Member

Posts: 14Where can I find a MILF?
If I wanted to get a good BBBJ from a MILF where would I go and what should I pay? Doesn't have to be a 10/10 but that mom next door kinda vibe. Never been to a strip club outside of bachelor parties. Also don't drink if that's an issue with minimums and stuff. Would appreciate any help I can get.
-
07-06-26 20:27 #21352Senior Member

Posts: 1470At #1 I disagree, bc that essentially means the whole dayshift is a bunch of losers LOL. Now for a party atmosphere club like the detroit clubs I could see that at night, but I still wouldn't agree wholeheartedly.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 20:21 #21351Senior Member

Posts: 174Blair
Was at Landing Strip today, first time in over a year. Saw Blair on stage. WOW! I tipped her but was unable to talk with her today. Anyone have any info? VIP pricing?
Blair, rocking body, some nice man made cs / d's. Darker hair. Beautiful girl!!
Any info would be appreciated. Might want to go back next Monday!
Thanks.
-
07-06-26 12:41 #21350Senior Member

Posts: 1176Isn't there a bicycle joke somewhere in there?
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 12:38 #21349Senior Member

Posts: 1176Those are all excellent points! The next time we have a forum meeting that no one knows about, you're invited too!
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 12:34 #21348Senior Member

Posts: 5882 or more mongers is best
Honestly going with a wingman or in a group is a way better experience when going to the bar for me:
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
1) You don't come off as the desperate lonely guy (not saying that is the case. But the girls feel that is why you are there). So the girls are less likely to try and highball you.
2) You have another set of eyes with you to stop you from getting swindled or making a bad decision (Do you really want your buddies seeing you go back with the fat ugly girl?. LOL).
3) Drinks might actually be cheaper because you can all chip in on a shelf bottle or bucket of beer.
4) More girls are likely to stop by because the more customers at the table the more likely it is for them to make money.
5) Even if you strike out you were still able to fellowship with some like-minded people over a few drinks. I have seen guys so caught up in the convo they forget about the girls. Especially when the selection is poor.
-
07-06-26 12:29 #21347Senior Member

Posts: 1176Thanks for the report.
Originally Posted by Mrfuntime69
[View Original Post]
When I was in high school, I didn't take Spanish because I figured I'd never have any use for it. Little did I know how useful it would've been later in life, helping me to negotiate sex acts with Hispanic strippers. For all the people who said geometry would be so helpful, I'm just going to say that it's got nothing on Spanish.
I'd be interested in going back with Avery. Even though I've only said hello to her in passing a couple of times - once in the bar and once in the parking lot the other night - she's given me the most awful looks and vibes. Maybe it's my breath or my personality?
-
07-06-26 12:21 #21346Senior Member

Posts: 588There is a little Blaxsican that works there I used to see a lot. I might have to stop by and say hi. Good spot if you have the patience to work on a legit GFE outside the club situation.
Originally Posted by MIJohn
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 09:30 #21345Regular Member

Posts: 15Flight Club
This was that other girl.
Originally Posted by Ewants
[View Original Post]
Anyone has had experience with her or Reina?
-
07-05-26 10:50 #21344Senior Member

Posts: 106July 4th
Went out to check bts day shift, since they are the only open. Nothing special, I didn't find any dancer attractive or I might not seen everyone, there was only one server and she was very busy and didn't even had a chance to take my order, anyway I left after about 45 minutes after scrolling on my phone and spent only $10 for the valet. The hottest girl working that day was the blonde valet girl.










Reply With Quote





