Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 18416
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18116

    Cherry blossom

    Did cherry blossom in goodletsville move or do they have 2 in goodletsville? I haven't been want to try.

    https://www.google.com/search?q=cherry+blossom+spa+goodlettsville+by+owner&oq=cher&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqCAgAEEUYJxg7 MggIABBFGCcYOzIKCAEQLhixAxiABDIGCAIQIxgnMhAIAxAuGK8 BGMcBGLoCGIAEMgoIBBAAGLEDGIAEMg0 IBRAAGIMBGLEDGIAEMgoIBhAuGLEDGIAEMgoIBxAuGLEDGIAEMgcICBAAGIAEMhAICRAuGK8 BGMcBGLoCGIAEMgcIChAAGIAEMgoICxAuGLEDGIAEMgoIDBAuGLEDGIAEMgoIDRAAGLEDGIAE0 gEIMTUzM2 owajSoAgGwAgE&client=ms-android-verizon-us-rvc3&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#sv=CAMSiwIa3 gEKBmxjbF9 wdhImCgNwdnESH0 NnMHZaeTh4 TVc1 ak1 tZ3 hlREI2 SWdZS0 FCQUNHQUkSlwEKA2 xxaRKPAUNpcGphR1 Z5 Y25 rZ1 lteHZjM052 YlNCemNHRWdaMjl2 Wkd4 bGRIUnpkbWxzYkdVZ1 lua2 diM2 R1 WlhKYUxDSXFZMmhsY25 KNUlHSnNiM056 YjIwZ2 MzQmhJR2 R2 YjJSc1 pYUjBjM1 pwYkd4 bElHSjVJRzkzYm1 WeWtnRUxiV0 Z6 YzJGblpWOXpjR0 hnQVFBGhJsb2 NhbC1 wbGFjZS12 aWV3 ZXIgDCokCg5 sY2 wtcGxhY2 UtdGlsZRIQcHYtL2 cvMTFuYzJoMXgwehgBMAEYCiC0 uPffDg.

    https://www.google.com/search?q=cherry+blossom+spa+goodlettsville+by+owner&oq=cher&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqCAgAEEUYJxg7 MggIABBFGCcYOzIKCAEQLhixAxiABDIGCAIQIxgnMhAIAxAuGK8 BGMcBGLoCGIAEMgoIBBAAGLEDGIAEMg0 IBRAAGIMBGLEDGIAEMgoIBhAuGLEDGIAEMgoIBxAuGLEDGIAEMgcICBAAGIAEMhAICRAuGK8 BGMcBGLoCGIAEMgcIChAAGIAEMgoICxAuGLEDGIAEMgoIDBAuGLEDGIAEMgoIDRAAGLEDGIAE0 gEIMTUzM2 owajSoAgGwAgE&client=ms-android-verizon-us-rvc3&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#sv=CAMSgAIa0 wEKBmxjbF9 wdhImCgNwdnESH0 NnMHZaeTh4 TVhwbk1 UaDRlVGw0 SWdZS0 FCQUNHQUkSjAEKA2 xxaRKEAUNpcGphR1 Z5 Y25 rZ1 lteHZjM052 YlNCemNHRWdaMjl2 Wkd4 bGRIUnpkbWxzYkdVZ1 lua2 diM2 R1 WlhKYUxDSXFZMmhsY25 KNUlHSnNiM056 YjIwZ2 MzQmhJR2 R2 YjJSc1 pYUjBjM1 pwYkd4 bElHSjVJRzkzYm1 WeWtnRURjM0 JoNEFFQRoSbG9 jYWwtcGxhY2 Utdmlld2 VyIAwqJAoObGNsLXBsYWNlLXRpbGUSEHB2 LS9 nLzExemcxOHh5 OXgYATABGAogzpyVqAs.

  2. #18115
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    Oh no I meant that in a general way not about my specific recent visit. I'm just trying to suggest NOT doing what I've been doing if someone has a favorite haha.

    Right now I float around too much so I never gain new favorites. But I still get some numbers on rare occasion, like third visit Sasa, after she returned to town.
    Yep floating around is good. I do a lot of floating too, but I if get one and it is on, I am going to work to add her whether for a date or a repeat. Or even better to see sweet Sasa when she returns. Haha Or the other 50 in my contacts. lol That number is an exaggeration but you get my point.

  3. #18114
    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    Thats's right. Ah you just maybe are not interested at this time but not terrible. I am happy to provide info to a friend. It has allowed immediate experiences, future experiences, great information and all around more fun, but everyone has their own way of doing business.
    Oh no I meant that in a general way not about my specific recent visit. I'm just trying to suggest NOT doing what I've been doing if someone has a favorite haha.

    Right now I float around too much so I never gain new favorites. But I still get some numbers on rare occasion, like third visit Sasa, after she returned to town.

  4. #18113
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    I've been terrible about getting new contacts after the HFS era but it really is ideal if you'd like to stick with someone while they are here. And it pays off if they're the kind to return back to town.
    Thats's right. Ah you just maybe are not interested at this time but not terrible. I am happy to provide info to a friend anyway. It has allowed immediate experiences, future experiences, great information and all around more fun, but everyone has their own way of doing business.

  5. #18112
    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    It is a crap-shoot unless you have prior intel. If I go in blind which most of the time I do, there is the opportunity if you find what you are looking for, your experience is good, and the vibe is there for both, get the contact information. Therefore, if you want to repeat or need a recommendation, it is really, really, easy in my experience. Now if you can't get the direct contact information you are on your own. Haha.
    I've been terrible about getting new contacts after the HFS era but it really is ideal if you'd like to stick with someone while they are here. And it pays off if they're the kind to return back to town.

  6. #18111
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenith540  [View Original Post]
    I've tried booking a day ahead twice, and neither request was was honored. So, no benefit in doing that. X Spa was a disaster, but salvaged the situation nicely at L88 when my original request was not available.
    It is a crap-shoot unless you have prior intel. If I go in blind which most of the time I do, there is the opportunity if you find what you are looking for, your experience is good, and the vibe is there for both, get the contact information. Therefore, if you want to repeat or need a recommendation, it is really, really, easy in my experience. Now if you can't get the direct contact information you are on your own. Haha.

  7. #18110
    I've tried booking a day ahead twice, and neither request was was honored. So, no benefit in doing that. X Spa was a disaster, but salvaged the situation nicely at L88 when my original request was not available.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    I can give no guarantees. I have yet to go to L88, but I was paying attention to how well reviewed Coco was at L88. Then over in the agency thread, Rebccu saw Viky, Coco, and Luna for a 6 hands. So from other information, I knew Coco moved from L88 to PB and that Luna was at PB. That's why I texted the number on the L88 site to see where they'd send me.

    We already know they rotate girls, and I've followed a girl from spa to spa (Apple) so that's not entirely a surprise, but based on the experiment today if you failed to get someone's number or wanted to see a girl that is already reviewed, seems that site is the way to go. And well based on Zenith540, don't book the day before either LOL.

    So as far as name changes go, hard for me to say, technically there's no one listed as Amy on site right now. So name shenanigans can still occur. But you got her number now so you're good to go if you just wanted to return or know where she goes while she is here.

  8. #18109

    Sakura Massage in M'boro

    Had the need to go down to M'boro today, stopped off at Sakura Massage on Memorial Blvd. Last report was 2023, was curious if anything changed.

    (TLDR; nothing has changed).

    The Good: Paid 7. For a 60 minute massage, got a great massage, super firm on clean sheets and it lasted almost 70 minutes. Would definitely go back if I was in the area and in the mood for a legit massage.

    The Bad: Nothing to see here. Nada. Zero. Therpists in jeans, doors left cracked, draping at all times.

  9. #18108
    Quote Originally Posted by Boedba  [View Original Post]
    TLDR. I'm not sure what part of Lebanon Pike you were on but chances are that you saw a legit place.

    There are a handful of places scattered across Lebanon Pike. Since this is my stomping ground, I'll share what I know:

    LJY Reflexology - legit (I can't find any proof that it has extras).

    If I got any info wrong or anyone has any top secret info about any of these places, feel free to speak up or DM me.
    LJY Reflexology hours are until 8 pm, that's a decent indicator of "nothing to see here" in my book.

  10. #18107
    Quote Originally Posted by SameOldAlZ  [View Original Post]
    I was driving on Donelson at Lebanon Pike and saw a sign for a massage place, wonder if it was an actual massage place or something more.
    I"ve looked that number up before. It did not seem to be anything outside of legit.

  11. #18106
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    So you're saying PB and L88 are sharing the girls? Kind of makes since because I went to PB this past Friday. They said there were 5 girls to choose from all available but I narrowed down before going. Turns out they only have 2 bedrooms and I only saw 2 girls there. They tried to hit me for $360, I told them I only had $280 based on other sites and the norm that's the high end rate. She took it. Do they use the same name at each place or different?
    I can give no guarantees. I have yet to go to L88, but I was paying attention to how well reviewed Coco was at L88. Then over in the agency thread, Rebccu saw Viky, Coco, and Luna for a 6 hands. So from other information, I knew Coco moved from L88 to PB and that Luna was at PB. That's why I texted the number on the L88 site to see where they'd send me.

    We already know they rotate girls, and I've followed a girl from spa to spa (Apple) so that's not entirely a surprise, but based on the experiment today if you failed to get someone's number or wanted to see a girl that is already reviewed, seems that site is the way to go. And well based on Zenith540, don't book the day before either LOL.

    So as far as name changes go, hard for me to say, technically there's no one listed as Amy on site right now. So name shenanigans can still occur. But you got her number now so you're good to go if you just wanted to return or know where she goes while she is here.

  12. #18105

    Pb

    T spa handler ticked me off so I was looking for another option. I ended up at PB, I have a type and asked for it, the handler came back immediately and said Amy. The handler was spot on, said come now, no busy. By the time I got there, there was another car there. If you drive a white Mercedes sedan with TX plates, maybe think of others and have some courtesy, privileged parking right in front of the door parallel to the house taking up 3 spots. I had to squeeze in and park in front of the gate, pouring down rain. Needless to say I was soaked by the time I got to the porch. Amy fit my type perfect, service was 6/10, it was rushed, and her oral skills are not good. She put jr. Through a meat grinder, had to ask her to slow down several times, and less teeth please. Had to go to L1 and asked to slow that down as well. She is very hot though, I used 3 numbers for initial appointment and she sent me a fourth after and said text her direct.

  13. #18104
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    Alright while the site is up I'll make this short.

    Went to PB for Luna, nice boobs, C or better, massage is eh, comes with this being a bed place I suppose. Shower was nice, preview included. Bonus time got a usual workout, for that person looking for TUMA, pretty sure she was doing this which actually threw me off a bit when a kiss came out later, but she did wash it well during the shower. Had to switch to a L1 finish but she took the signal and switched to a mouth finish. 1 hour was 300 instead of my usual 270/280 but I think that comes with the awkwardness of the site setup. That said I did willingly leave early, not because I couldn't stay but I was already running late.

    Now extra information, the site https://level88spa.com/ I knew Luna was at PB but I was curious about my past question so I tried to book and outright ask for Luna. No screening or anything, was sent the address to where I understood PB to be (I had never been prior to this). So what I would take this to mean is that if you like a particular lady on the site (fake photos of course), you may wish to go through there to know if she's really at a given location or not. I had a wait time upon arrival despite appointment but that's on me for actually going for a daytime rush visit.
    So you're saying PB and L88 are sharing the girls? Kind of makes since because I went to PB this past Friday. They said there were 5 girls to choose from all available but I narrowed down before going. Turns out they only have 2 bedrooms and I only saw 2 girls there. They tried to hit me for $360, I told them I only had $280 based on other sites and the norm that's the high end rate. She took it. Do they use the same name at each place or different?

  14. #18103
    Had a somewhat similar experience at L88. Asked to book Vicky when setting up an appointment the day before. Was confirmed that she was available the day of. Arrived and was told she was at another location. However, Mimi was there, a very petite, very cute Chinese girl. Went with her and was very satisfied.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    Alright while the site is up I'll make this short.

    Went to PB for Luna, nice boobs, C or better, massage is eh, comes with this being a bed place I suppose. Shower was nice, preview included. Bonus time got a usual workout, for that person looking for TUMA, pretty sure she was doing this which actually threw me off a bit when a kiss came out later, but she did wash it well during the shower. Had to switch to a L1 finish but she took the signal and switched to a mouth finish. 1 hour was 300 instead of my usual 270/280 but I think that comes with the awkwardness of the site setup. That said I did willingly leave early, not because I couldn't stay but I was already running late.

    Now extra information, the site https://level88spa.com/ I knew Luna was at PB but I was curious about my past question so I tried to book and outright ask for Luna. No screening or anything, was sent the address to where I understood PB to be (I had never been prior to this). So what I would take this to mean is that if you like a particular lady on the site (fake photos of course), you may wish to go through there to know if she's really at a given location or not. I had a wait time upon arrival despite appointment but that's on me for actually going for a daytime rush visit.

  15. #18102

    Pb + l88

    Alright while the site is up I'll make this short.

    Went to PB for Luna, nice boobs, C or better, massage is eh, comes with this being a bed place I suppose. Shower was nice, preview included. Bonus time got a usual workout, for that person looking for TUMA, pretty sure she was doing this which actually threw me off a bit when a kiss came out later, but she did wash it well during the shower. Had to switch to a L1 finish but she took the signal and switched to a mouth finish. 1 hour was 300 instead of my usual 270/280 but I think that comes with the awkwardness of the site setup. That said I did willingly leave early, not because I couldn't stay but I was already running late.

    Now extra information, the site https://level88spa.com/ I knew Luna was at PB but I was curious about my past question so I tried to book and outright ask for Luna. No screening or anything, was sent the address to where I understood PB to be (I had never been prior to this). So what I would take this to mean is that if you like a particular lady on the site (fake photos of course), you may wish to go through there to know if she's really at a given location or not. I had a wait time upon arrival despite appointment but that's on me for actually going for a daytime rush visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape