The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 472 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 7066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6961
    Going to hit up NH this weekend, but out of curiosity, any slim attractive AA providers offering FS at any MP's?

    My area is pretty dry, so I like to have a good time if I'm driving a bit.

    TYIA.

  2. #6960
    Quote Originally Posted by IronHeart  [View Original Post]
    Took a trip this afternoon, found the Enso is definitely closed. Which is a shame, closest sure thing from my house. Why, Barton and Glowy are closer but I'm never sure about going to any of them.

    Anywho, ended up a NH off Texas, been here once before ages ago, pre 2020.

    Walked in, greeted by a cute heavyset gal and she took me to a room. She wasn't dressed for work exactly, so I knew someone else would be along.

    Jada walks in, a little one piece halter / skirt number, long dark hair, nice rack trying to squeeze out and say hi.

    She asks me if I want a shower, always do, so I say yes and hand her $$.

    Heard that was the best way to handle things here and it definitely was stress free.

    Shower was nice, towel of, back to the room and she starts with the oil.

    Used lots of forearm and elbow, really nice genuine massage. Chit chat a little, nothing special.

    Focused a lot on my lower back, glutes and legs, not so much on the shoulders.

    On the flip, she comes around the side, immediately undresses and does the whole rubber with the mouth trick. Bob's on bob for a few and then goes "you want to stand up?

    Alrighty, I can do that, no sweat. She lays back and I ask for DATY which she eagerly agrees to. After a little lunch, it's time for the in-out, she apparently wanted it hard bc she kept asking for more, so I gave. Popped after a while, laughed a little, she got up to clean things up and sent me off with a hug.

    It was a nice time, if a little vanilla. I kinda like the wilder, weirdos. Haven't really found the right one but I'd repeat. Just maybe not around lunch time bc the gal smelled like she had been gnawing on raw garlic.

    Open to suggestions if why'all have any. I really need to start posting more, I've got loads of stories to tell.
    Believe me. When you get to know Jada a little more, it gets better and better everytime.

  3. #6959

    Finally got Jada

    Took a trip this afternoon, found the Enso is definitely closed. Which is a shame, closest sure thing from my house. Why, Barton and Glowy are closer but I'm never sure about going to any of them.

    Anywho, ended up a NH off Texas, been here once before ages ago, pre 2020.

    Walked in, greeted by a cute heavyset gal and she took me to a room. She wasn't dressed for work exactly, so I knew someone else would be along.

    Jada walks in, a little one piece halter / skirt number, long dark hair, nice rack trying to squeeze out and say hi.

    She asks me if I want a shower, always do, so I say yes and hand her $$.

    Heard that was the best way to handle things here and it definitely was stress free.

    Shower was nice, towel of, back to the room and she starts with the oil.

    Used lots of forearm and elbow, really nice genuine massage. Chit chat a little, nothing special.

    Focused a lot on my lower back, glutes and legs, not so much on the shoulders.

    On the flip, she comes around the side, immediately undresses and does the whole rubber with the mouth trick. Bob's on bob for a few and then goes "you want to stand up?

    Alrighty, I can do that, no sweat. She lays back and I ask for DATY which she eagerly agrees to. After a little lunch, it's time for the in-out, she apparently wanted it hard bc she kept asking for more, so I gave. Popped after a while, laughed a little, she got up to clean things up and sent me off with a hug.

    It was a nice time, if a little vanilla. I kinda like the wilder, weirdos. Haven't really found the right one but I'd repeat. Just maybe not around lunch time bc the gal smelled like she had been gnawing on raw garlic.

    Open to suggestions if why'all have any. I really need to start posting more, I've got loads of stories to tell.

  4. #6958

    Relax v Hampton

    Anyone tested the talent at relax since Sabrina left? Trying to decide between there or Hampton.

  5. #6957
    Quote Originally Posted by RongBipper19  [View Original Post]
    Care to share any details on how these ladies look? Also what was offered?
    Both are above average looking for the profession but Coco is a little younger (40s?) and prettier and a little more eager to please. Full service available. Rates in line with others.

  6. #6956
    Quote Originally Posted by RongBipper19  [View Original Post]
    Care to share any details on how these ladies look? Also what was offered?
    Attractive middle aged k-girls. All covered.

  7. #6955

    Details?

    Quote Originally Posted by DocDigler  [View Original Post]
    I've now seen Coco and Hannah. No regrets about seeing either, but if I were to repeat it would be with Coco. I may one day.
    Care to share any details on how these ladies look? Also what was offered?

  8. #6954

    Emily vida / relax

    Emily (Rosie) was busted in Hope Mills NC a couple weeks ago.

  9. #6953

    Usually 60

    Quote Originally Posted by LinaGuy  [View Original Post]
    What is a reasonable tip (over the house fee) for a 60 min L1 massage (HJ), fully nude?
    My normal tip is. 60, up to. 80 depending on the effort to provide good service.

  10. #6952

    Hampton Station options

    I've now seen Coco and Hannah. No regrets about seeing either, but if I were to repeat it would be with Coco. I may one day.

  11. #6951

    Sabrina

    I can confirm from confirmed resources.

  12. #6950

    Sarah / Sabrina

    Quote Originally Posted by DocDigler  [View Original Post]
    Is this confirmed? Anyone want to second the motion?
    If, as reported, this is her last day here, this becomes a moot point.
    Last edited by Contrary; 06-30-26 at 18:08. Reason: Re-wording

  13. #6949

    Relax Station

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwr1954  [View Original Post]
    Sabrina is Sarah.
    Is this confirmed? Anyone want to second the motion?

  14. #6948

    I might just have to check this out

    Quote Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard  [View Original Post]
    So after my experience with Alexa I was hoping a new girl would redeem this place. I know some of you were into Alexa, but as they say, YMMV. I went in today around 3 pm and was greeted by a thin Thai woman in her late 30's early 40's who said her name was "Sabrina. " Her hair was long and braided. All I can say is from my first impression was that she was absolutely beautiful to look at. She had a great smile with beautiful white teeth and gleaming eyes. She was very warm inviting me in. She set the will return sign to one hour and guided me to our room. This is the first time I've been there that the massage pad was used on the table, but I went for it. Was very relaxing! She left me alone for a minute and returned and began using the percussive massage gun on my shoulders. Which was great since I had just had a massive shoulder workout in the gym a couple of days ago. Then she gave me some hot stones which was also great, this was turning out to be one of the best massage sessions I've ever had in a place like this. After I was relaxed, she asked if I wanted some oil rubbed on me, to which I obliged. Thats where I began signaling that I was ready. My hands went up her dress and straight to her ass that she allowed me to squeeze and caress as she oiled me up and rubbed it in. After about five minutes she asked me to turn over. I could tell she was nervous so I asked if she was okay. She said she was nervous of undercover and then I whipped the towel off of me and had her stroke me for a second. She couldn't take her eyes off of my junk and said she loved my size and then had this look on her face like she was actually lusting after it. She jumped right between my legs and put both of my nuts in her mouth and proceeded to give me the best BBBJ I've ever had in my life. She sucked me like the antidote was inside of me and she wanted it out. Then she turned around and sat on my face and let me completely eat her beautiful pussy AND ass. She definitely came because my face was a mess when she was done. She turned around and almost stuck me inside of her uncovered but caught herself and put the rubber in her mouth and put it on me in one motion right down to the base. I'm not small so this was impressive. Then she rode me until I couldn't stand it anymore and I flipped HER over to missionary. Guys the way she spread her legs and rubbed her pussy for me for a second was pure dream fantasy. I could tell she was into this session because she couldn't keep her hands off of me and kept pulling me into her to kiss her. I haven't cum that hard in forever. When we were done she pulled the condom off and cleaned me off with her mouth and noticed I was still hard as a rock and I got my first multiple pop at an AMP. She deepthroated me on her knees until I pulled it out and spewed nut all over her gorgeous tits. Then I was spent. She never negotiated a price with me so I gave her two bills on top of the house fee because it was the most incredible time I've ever had in this hobby. She said she is leaving Tuesday and wants me to come see her on September 7th when she comes back because she likes me. We did flirt quite a bit during the first phase of the visit and she kept calling me handsome and "big boy. " She liked my muscles 😂 we ended with a long, slow DFK and out the door I went. YMMV with her if you see her before Tuesday, but be nice to her. I want to spend a week with this one next time she's back.
    I've never been, but now I am very intrigued. Sounds fantastic. I'm jealous.

  15. #6947

    Relax "Sabrina"

    So after my experience with Alexa I was hoping a new girl would redeem this place. I know some of you were into Alexa, but as they say, YMMV. I went in today around 3 pm and was greeted by a thin Thai woman in her late 30's early 40's who said her name was "Sabrina. " Her hair was long and braided. All I can say is from my first impression was that she was absolutely beautiful to look at. She had a great smile with beautiful white teeth and gleaming eyes. She was very warm inviting me in. She set the will return sign to one hour and guided me to our room. This is the first time I've been there that the massage pad was used on the table, but I went for it. Was very relaxing! She left me alone for a minute and returned and began using the percussive massage gun on my shoulders. Which was great since I had just had a massive shoulder workout in the gym a couple of days ago. Then she gave me some hot stones which was also great, this was turning out to be one of the best massage sessions I've ever had in a place like this. After I was relaxed, she asked if I wanted some oil rubbed on me, to which I obliged. Thats where I began signaling that I was ready. My hands went up her dress and straight to her ass that she allowed me to squeeze and caress as she oiled me up and rubbed it in. After about five minutes she asked me to turn over. I could tell she was nervous so I asked if she was okay. She said she was nervous of undercover and then I whipped the towel off of me and had her stroke me for a second. She couldn't take her eyes off of my junk and said she loved my size and then had this look on her face like she was actually lusting after it. She jumped right between my legs and put both of my nuts in her mouth and proceeded to give me the best BBBJ I've ever had in my life. She sucked me like the antidote was inside of me and she wanted it out. Then she turned around and sat on my face and let me completely eat her beautiful pussy AND ass. She definitely came because my face was a mess when she was done. She turned around and almost stuck me inside of her uncovered but caught herself and put the rubber in her mouth and put it on me in one motion right down to the base. I'm not small so this was impressive. Then she rode me until I couldn't stand it anymore and I flipped HER over to missionary. Guys the way she spread her legs and rubbed her pussy for me for a second was pure dream fantasy. I could tell she was into this session because she couldn't keep her hands off of me and kept pulling me into her to kiss her. I haven't cum that hard in forever. When we were done she pulled the condom off and cleaned me off with her mouth and noticed I was still hard as a rock and I got my first multiple pop at an AMP. She deepthroated me on her knees until I pulled it out and spewed nut all over her gorgeous tits. Then I was spent. She never negotiated a price with me so I gave her two bills on top of the house fee because it was the most incredible time I've ever had in this hobby. She said she is leaving Tuesday and wants me to come see her on September 7th when she comes back because she likes me. We did flirt quite a bit during the first phase of the visit and she kept calling me handsome and "big boy. " She liked my muscles 😂 we ended with a long, slow DFK and out the door I went. YMMV with her if you see her before Tuesday, but be nice to her. I want to spend a week with this one next time she's back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape