Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 33445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33205

    Anyone?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/211696044

    Anyone seen this Jade? I may TOFTT but thought I'd ask first.

  2. #33204

    Thalia

    https://tryst.link/escort/princessthalia

    Had a nice evening with Thalia. If you like sweet and petite you won't be disappointed. She goes out of her way to make you happy. I highly recommend.

  3. #33203

    Information is like fish

    It's only good when it's fresh.

    Or is there a point to this that I am missing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Glazor4  [View Original Post]
    Old Post:

    Meet with her at the end of April before she moved. Comms were quick and easy. Location was easy to find. There were instructions; don't park behind a truck (notice a male inside of the truck, probably her bf) and used the side door. She does have a dog, but was not in the room. Overall my time was good, only rule was no greek or bb. She has a nice butt. If she comes back to the area, I'd see her again unless the pit / corso mix is in the room. She's in VA now and goes by Kalista.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5132594696

  4. #33202

    Stormy

    Old Post:

    Meet with her at the end of April before she moved. Comms were quick and easy. Location was easy to find. There were instructions; don't park behind a truck (notice a male inside of the truck, probably her bf) and used the side door. She does have a dog, but was not in the room. Overall my time was good, only rule was no greek or bb. She has a nice butt. If she comes back to the area, I'd see her again unless the pit / corso mix is in the room. She's in VA now and goes by Kalista.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5132594696

  5. #33201
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    She's been on my radar for a year now. Not sure why I've delayed except that she's up in Dayton isn't she? How accurate are the pics?
    Yes up in the Dayton area. Pics are pretty accurate, face pic might be filtered.

  6. #33200
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Rosalie

    Quote Originally Posted by Springer2024  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a DM.
    Saw your post about Rosalie. She has been on my "must see" list for a while, but when she went under the radar I figured I had missed my chance.

    If you would, could you let me know the best way to get in touch with her. I have a phone number for her, 513-XXX-3695, and the email [Email address deleted by Admin], but I don't know if she uses those anymore or she prefers some other method.

    Any other info you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

    C.

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

  7. #33199
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    Her ad states video verification, did she in fact require that? That's a hard-stop for me.
    I don't know what she will or won't take a stance on. I video called with her and everything went well.

  8. #33198

    Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    This girl is 100% real. Those are real pics of her too.

    She's sexy, nice to talk too (English is pretty good), and enjoys the deed. She is staying in an extended stay place. Not sure how much longer she's going to be in town but I definitely recommend a visit if you like petite Latinas. Pricing is average.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/211499183
    Her ad states video verification, did she in fact require that? That's a hard-stop for me.

  9. #33197

    Jigglez

    Quote Originally Posted by Glazor4  [View Original Post]
    I had a few local providers go silence on comms, so reached out up north with this one. Comms were good. She is cautious with txt. She gave me the address and I was on my way. Location was easy to find. No wait and she did satisfy my need for hhr. I plan on seeing her again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...o/718806884381
    She's been on my radar for a year now. Not sure why I've delayed except that she's up in Dayton isn't she? How accurate are the pics?

  10. #33196

    Jigglez

    I had a few local providers go silence on comms, so reached out up north with this one. Comms were good. She is cautious with txt. She gave me the address and I was on my way. Location was easy to find. No wait and she did satisfy my need for hhr. I plan on seeing her again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...o/718806884381

  11. #33195
    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    This girl is 100% real. Those are real pics of her too.

    She's sexy, nice to talk too (English is pretty good), and enjoys the deed. She is staying in an extended stay place. Not sure how much longer she's going to be in town but I definitely recommend a visit if you like petite Latinas. Pricing is average.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/211499183
    Blue ash no thanks not worth the risk.

  12. #33194

    Renata

    This girl is 100% real. Those are real pics of her too.

    She's sexy, nice to talk too (English is pretty good), and enjoys the deed. She is staying in an extended stay place. Not sure how much longer she's going to be in town but I definitely recommend a visit if you like petite Latinas. Pricing is average.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/211499183

  13. #33193
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmcov  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to meet with Bayli? Communication seems tough at times but that seems to be due to work schedule. Seems like a good opportunity if it ever works out. Just curious if anyone has been able to make it work.
    Yes, we met, communicating was spotty.

    Nice apt, she is a nice girl, really nice natural tits, was accommodating, BBBJ was good.

    I have a larger than normal cock that some girls have difficulty taking, bayli had no problem taking it hard and balls deep.

    Didn't flinch, seemed to have fun, I know I did.

    Will repeat soon, she has a nice sweet pussy.

  14. #33192
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242

    Bayli

    Has anyone been able to meet with Bayli? Communication seems tough at times but that seems to be due to work schedule. Seems like a good opportunity if it ever works out. Just curious if anyone has been able to make it work.

  15. #33191

    Thanks CrazySteve

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySteve45  [View Original Post]
    Thats Kristin, She got out of jail recently and pretty sure she has just been running scams since then.
    I thought she looked familiar. Thanks for the info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape