Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36844
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Gramo / diamante

    I was able to dream of this spicy Latina.

    I know she's been covered before but for the ones trying to see a Latina / something different.

    Here you go.

    Quick comms easy verification process.

    Staying by the Rosie's on Midlo, asked for picture of outside of hotel and got the room number and off I went. Put donation down on the dresser and she opened the door in some lingerie.

    Everything covered opted for the HR.

    Switched positions From.

    Doggy / RCG / CG.

    Finished in missionary first go round.

    For the 2nd round we just cuddled a little she went down after a couple minutes gave a slow and sensual CBJ lost of eye contact after 5 minutes or so but the cover on and to pound town we went. Went for Doggy.

    Love watching that fat ass bounce, she throws that mf back too, but she let me stand over her and bust all on her.

    No smells either.

    Honestly.

    She isn't GFE GFE.

    But she is nice.

    Attitude is chill, isn't rushing around either.

    Sucks a mean dck with lots of eye contact which turns me tf up.

  2. #36843

    Brit / Sapphire

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/935376652898

    Quoted me a Franklin for some mic singing, I haven't seen in her in a year but I can't go out like that.

    Is it worth it or she BS'ing?

  3. #36842
    Quote Originally Posted by XxSlinginDingo  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Salem was wondering if anyone has seen her?

    I'm trying to see her tomorrow but I want to make sure someone else has seen her? Make sure she's legit.

    Before I take one for the team.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/211250765
    I don't believe she's in Richmond at all. Good luck though.

  4. #36841

    Jewels

    I paid $120 for non-GFE, fully covered QV.

    Quote Originally Posted by HisPoemss  [View Original Post]
    Brother in Christ $800 for cat is wild work.

  5. #36840

    Re: Salem

    Quote Originally Posted by XxSlinginDingo  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Salem was wondering if anyone has seen her?

    I'm trying to see her tomorrow but I want to make sure someone else has seen her? Make sure she's legit.

    Before I take one for the team.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/211250765
    I looked into her a while back and came to the conclusion the ad was fake using someone else's photos I believe. I hope I'm wrong because she's hot!

  6. #36839

    Bridget Sailor

    Anyone seen her lately since she reappeared?

  7. #36838

    Pepper

    Quote Originally Posted by Rentahoo  [View Original Post]
    Number changes frequently. Probably best to look there.
    Thanks for the tip. I'll hit her up this week. Any idea how much she wants for a bbj?

  8. #36837
    Quote Originally Posted by HisPoemss  [View Original Post]
    Brother in Christ $800 for cat is wild work.
    Just say it. Thats insane! Too rich for my blood.

  9. #36836
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Anyone seen her?

    Her name is Salem was wondering if anyone has seen her?

    I'm trying to see her tomorrow but I want to make sure someone else has seen her? Make sure she's legit.

    Before I take one for the team.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/211250765

  10. #36835
    Quote Originally Posted by FranzB  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jewels about a year and half ago in Raleigh. Not GFE, everything covered. It looks like she has put on 15-20# based on current pictures. Still a pretty girl but appears a bit thicker around the waist. At the time I saw her it was an adequate visit but nothing exceptional. Somewhat mechanical. She did stay in a nicer hotel than those normally used by providers. I saw that she had an on.

    Tryst and was asking $800 for an hour. Let us know if she now offers GFE.
    Brother in Christ $800 for cat is wild work.

  11. #36834

    Jewels

    I saw Jewels about a year and half ago in Raleigh. Not GFE, everything covered. It looks like she has put on 15-20# based on current pictures. Still a pretty girl but appears a bit thicker around the waist. At the time I saw her it was an adequate visit but nothing exceptional. Somewhat mechanical. She did stay in a nicer hotel than those normally used by providers. I saw that she had an on.

    Tryst and was asking $800 for an hour. Let us know if she now offers GFE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jewels? She's Right up my alley and curious if she's legit.

    Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/211156790

  12. #36833

    Just look

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentGray  [View Original Post]
    I've been thinking about Pepper lately. Is she still in the business? If so, can someone send me her number?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...chmond/2112061

  13. #36832

    Still posts regularly on listcrawler

    Number changes frequently. Probably best to look there.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentGray  [View Original Post]
    I've been thinking about Pepper lately. Is she still in the business? If so, can someone send me her number?

  14. #36831

    Pepper

    I've been thinking about Pepper lately. Is she still in the business? If so, can someone send me her number?

  15. #36830
    Quote Originally Posted by FranzB  [View Original Post]
    Used various photo search engines to see if her photos were in use elsewhere. Nada, zilch. Her rates look reasonable. $300 for an hour, $400 for 2 hours. Only downside is the ask for a donation. We know there are reputable providers like Jamie Clark that require deposits. Have any of you RVA gents sampled this slender ebony vixen?

    https://tryst.link/escort/princexxhybris
    Don't do it! There's lots of scammers that ask for deposits and lots of legit providers that don't.

    People learn from their mistakes. Smart people learn from other people's mistakes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape