Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 14573
-
07-04-26 13:34 #14093Regular Member

Posts: 16I posted on her a little while ago:
Originally Posted by Retired11
[View Original Post]
She's a petite MILF that will take charge and show you a great time.
-
07-04-26 09:04 #14092Senior Member

Posts: 200CiCi
Forgot: CiCi (the one from Memphis) who was mentioned on this board as well. I saw her a week ago. Very good sexperience with her. I highly recommend her. She went back to Memphis for a family matter (so I heard), but she'll be back.
Originally Posted by RickJohn
[View Original Post]
Only thing I didn't appreciate, was that I booked for a one hour session and I only got 25 or 30 minutes because I popped too early. I told her to not short-sell us if she wants more business, so I hope she'll keep that in mind. Other than that, we both had a great time and I will see her again.
PM.
-
07-04-26 07:20 #14091Senior Member

Posts: 205Madam D
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...u/575500546581
Any reports on Madam D?
-
07-04-26 00:37 #14090Senior Member

Posts: 200Nykee
First link: Nykee. I had a really great time with her. No anal, and no BBFS (she does a really good BBBJ however).
Originally Posted by CATraveler
[View Original Post]
Pictures are recent, nice lady, not a clockwatcher.
I will repeat!
Second link: Angel. I don't know her.
PM.
-
07-03-26 19:45 #14089Senior Member

Posts: 153Kodi
Why don't about 5 of us go do a reverse opp on her? I seriously doubt the law gives a shit? It's time for street justice. I'm interested.
Originally Posted by Repairmanjack6
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 18:09 #14088Senior Member

Posts: 109Lovely in Leheigh
Have had my eye on these, can anyone share experiences with either these two:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/784658246516
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...e/692919259978
-
07-03-26 17:30 #14087Senior Member

Posts: 200Ms Pretty Pussy and Diamond
I heard really good things about Mariah (Ms Pretty Pussy) and Diamond. Both have been mentioned on this board before.
Originally Posted by RickJohn
[View Original Post]
I'm going to see Mariah this week.
Good luck.
PM.
-
07-03-26 13:41 #14086Regular Member

Posts: 13Sent skipthegames a complaint
I sent skipthegames a complaint about her. Hopefully, they will take her down.
Originally Posted by USmellIt
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 11:08 #14085Senior Member

Posts: 186Iso full gfe
Any recommendations for a girl that offers full GFE. Would like DFK and make out like teenagers again.
-
07-03-26 11:02 #14084Senior Member

Posts: 324Kodi
It's actually a damn shame. I used to see her all the time and what has happened is bad. She was a good provider.
Originally Posted by USmellIt
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 10:34 #14083Senior Member

Posts: 183She is trash. There are many reports of Kodi doing this for over a year now. Her boyfriend is a punk as *****. Someone needs to shoot that dog it's bit several people.
Originally Posted by Repairmanjack6
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 22:34 #14082Senior Member

Posts: 830Sorry you got ripped off. Many posts on here the last few months about her ripping people off.
Originally Posted by Repairmanjack6
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 15:05 #14081Regular Member

Posts: 13Rip off
This lady will take your money. Gave her the money and she walked into another part of the room that I could not see and around the corner a man came with a pit bull on a leash. He told me to leave. I left, but I told her I was warning people. I hope they pull this on someone who is armed. Second time in 30 years this has happened to me. If they walk out of your sight, be prepared to lose your money to thugs either coming out of the bathroom in a hotel room, or from another part of the house if in a house. https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...n/557110810866.
-
07-02-26 11:07 #14080Senior Member

Posts: 740She is real
She is expensive and EXTREMELY safe. Pics are a tad favorable but I wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with her for sure.
Originally Posted by RickJohn
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 06:55 #14079Senior Member

Posts: 909Like in Mexico
Negotiate and you know as well as I, Golden nuggets turn out to be Silver after mining. Ciao my friend and happy 4TH of July Thick.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





