Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 822 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 12324
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11964

    Momo, again.

    I actually have been here a few times and had randomly gotten Momo once but ngl forgot the name, so upon reading this review and I want have a good time, I decide to give it a visit and asked for Momo.

    She answered the door and I immediately got flashbacks from the time before, since I remember that cute hair tie 😂128514;128514;.

    Thank you for letting me know she's back, I would add that if you truly want a good time, ask for 45 min. Hr, you won't regret it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonflower909  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, Getup1970, for the referral. It took me some time to find this place with how few reviews on RM, but I got the number and address up there. I am not sure if it is by design or w / e but if this is a hole-in-the-wall place or something, or the locals just keep the secret to themselves. The place were easy to find enough, not liking the open road walk of shame though since it faces the main road. I got greeted by Momo herself, a great-looking gal she is very much in-your-face attitude open and welcoming. She got long legs maybe 5'4, skinny and lean but tall, she's got those DD size mm but nice to play with gently, shaved camel toes, thin lips with a tat on her tummy. The second the door shuts, she was already in my face with a DFK which got me excited for the play-by-play:

    Massage: not overly focus on this one, she teases more than she massages imo, shoulder rub for a few minutes and tease begins, which I don't blame her for skipping this part quick.

    Tease: finger brush with light scratches on my balls to open me up, I shower before I came so she must took notice. 1 wipe on my crack to confirm I am clean, and she goes for an amazing rim. Tuma was through and through, a gem for those who really enjoy this part. For me I really enjoyed the handjob while getting my salad tossed, and the BJ from behind are heavenly, she offered up some toys stuff out of her goodie bag, I turned those down because it is not my thing. Rim is one thing but toys up in there is not what I am looking for.

    Faceup: She dfk with passion, very convincing if I may add, but I know better. I helped myself with her Ds, she did caution me to be gentle with them. Her BJ is slow, wet and with a ton of suction, DT me with flying colors too. She let me control the DT-BJ's pace, so that was real sweet. She took breaks in between her DTs with great shaft Polish and bls and the BJ portion took some time, she got me ready to go, and when I reach down at her camel toe, she was already wet and ready.

    Main event: hats on and she spread her legs and lips with her fingers to show me the bulleye for me to plug her in. Mish in her wet pussy was fantastic, tight and wet, her vocal game is loud, real loud and passionate. She like to be manhandled in k9, I grab on to her cute looking booty and gave it to her deep and hard. I took my time with her and tried a few of my favorite positions and finished with a load in her mouth because she beg me to.

    Post: She went for another round of BJ to clean me up instead of the wipes, honestly got me hard again on how good she does it. But since I ran short on time already she didn't get too far with it. Toasted a mouth wash and a quick wipe before I leave. She is a sure repeat for me, I think I am going to try her one more time while I am in town, they do things a little differently here, I didn't get the others to come say bye like back home, maybe they were busy or something.

    220 all in.

  2. #11963

    Yuki. Beauty Sla

    Took the opportunity to go see Yuki today. She's on the taller side compared to other AMP providers. Found out later on she is a fan of golfing, which makes sense for her long slender frame. Right from her leading me to the room, she introduced herself and said her name is Yuma, very nice manners.

    Her massage started on the hard side, which I like. She also mentioned to speak up if I wanted it softer or harder, told her it was just right. Made some small talk, asked if I kept up with the World Cup and other sports then she brought up she likes to golf, and she spends so much money towards it.

    Going into the non massage part, she showed off her nice body, slender but not all bones. Good bbj and as we went further, her attitude changed to wanting more.

    I had a good time with her and I think I would see her again.

  3. #11962
    Thanks, pal.

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingX  [View Original Post]
    I always want DFK and DATY. Sunshine, I got very limited LFK and DATY. At King, I got both. YMMV depending on who you see.

  4. #11961
    Sunshine and Love.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonflower909  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I didn't meant to intrude. I am just an out of towner looking for a wet hole to plug while I am in town. I asked about the place and only 1 came up and recommended her for me.

  5. #11960
    I always want DFK and DATY. Sunshine, I got very limited LFK and DATY. At King, I got both. YMMV depending on who you see.

    Quote Originally Posted by JRBonner  [View Original Post]
    Any DKF going on at either King or Sunshine?

  6. #11959

    Forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonflower909  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I didn't meant to intrude. I am just an out of towner looking for a wet hole to plug while I am in town. I asked about the place and only 1 came up and recommended her for me.
    If you had spent a little time reading the forum going back a month you would have had a number of options. You would have also learned Candy Spa is very well reviewed and not a secret local shop.

  7. #11958

    Nina at Love Spa

    With a name like that, she certainly doesn't have the resting Beach face that Nina's tend to have. Thin legs and fun bags that can barely be contained.

    Why does it seem like everyone wears the same peach colored dress as of late? Did I miss something? In typical AMP fashion, the session begins. Lackluster massage into fingers crawling around my balls. Small tease before she flipped me over into BBBJ.

    I was able to grab her small thighs and pull her in tight for CG. She slapped me a few times across the face with her titties swinging back and forth. After suffocating in those giant pillows, I opted for a hotdog sliding between 2 pillowly buns finish. Great start to a summer barbecue. Sums up a Love experience.

  8. #11957

    Visitor

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    This shop and Momo have been reviewed here many many times.
    Sorry, I didn't meant to intrude. I am just an out of towner looking for a wet hole to plug while I am in town. I asked about the place and only 1 came up and recommended her for me.

  9. #11956
    Quote Originally Posted by Diuleilomo  [View Original Post]
    New month, new round of girls.

    Stopped by today and I met Jenny. Looks very young, feels like innocent school girl young. Nice soft white skin, nice body and all natural chest. With her innocent look I expected her to be shy, to which was confirmed. Good massage skills, she covered every inch of my back and then straddled my legs and worked towards my butt and then legs. Felt like she made an effort to learn the massage part of the business. Second part of show, I finally got to see her body. Nice curves and she felt nice. She seemed to enjoy herself as much as I did, first with her riding on top and then switched to me taking control to the finish.

    Overall I would see her again, but only after I meet with the other one. Did not catch her name. Also looked cute.
    Took a trip and saw Jenny. Just as this guy said, very cute looking and service was good. Jenny was very much into what she does. Found out the other girls name is Yuki. Hopefully I can get a chance to see her in the coming weeks.

  10. #11955

    Sunshine & King

    Any DKF going on at either King or Sunshine?

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingX  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Candy was already on my shortlist, and now I think it'll be the next place I visit.

    FYI, enjoyed the last two places I've gone -- Sunshine Spa (which I think is near Candy) and King Spa.

    I'm still looking for good spots in inner Portland like King Spa.

  11. #11954

    Candy

    Thanks. Candy was already on my shortlist, and now I think it'll be the next place I visit.

    FYI, enjoyed the last two places I've gone -- Sunshine Spa (which I think is near Candy) and King Spa.

    I'm still looking for good spots in inner Portland like King Spa.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonflower909  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, Getup1970, for the referral. It took me some time to find this place with how few reviews on RM, but I got the number and address up there. I am not sure if it is by design or w / e but if this is a hole-in-the-wall place or something, or the locals just keep the secret to themselves. The place were easy to find enough, not liking the open road walk of shame though since it faces the main road. I got greeted by Momo herself, a great-looking gal she is very much in-your-face attitude open and welcoming. She got long legs maybe 5'4, skinny and lean but tall, she's got those DD size mm but nice to play with gently, shaved camel toes, thin lips with a tat on her tummy. The second the door shuts, she was already in my face with a DFK which got me excited for the play-by-play:

    Massage: not overly focus on this one, she teases more than she massages imo, shoulder rub for a few minutes and tease begins, which I don't blame her for skipping this part quick.

    Tease: finger brush with light scratches on my balls to open me up, I shower before I came so she must took notice. 1 wipe on my crack to confirm I am clean, and she goes for an amazing rim. Tuma was through and through, a gem for those who really enjoy this part. For me I really enjoyed the handjob while getting my salad tossed, and the BJ from behind are heavenly, she offered up some toys stuff out of her goodie bag, I turned those down because it is not my thing. Rim is one thing but toys up in there is not what I am looking for.

    Faceup: She dfk with passion, very convincing if I may add, but I know better. I helped myself with her Ds, she did caution me to be gentle with them. Her BJ is slow, wet and with a ton of suction, DT me with flying colors too. She let me control the DT-BJ's pace, so that was real sweet. She took breaks in between her DTs with great shaft Polish and bls and the BJ portion took some time, she got me ready to go, and when I reach down at her camel toe, she was already wet and ready.

    Main event: hats on and she spread her legs and lips with her fingers to show me the bulleye for me to plug her in. Mish in her wet pussy was fantastic, tight and wet, her vocal game is loud, real loud and passionate. She like to be manhandled in k9, I grab on to her cute looking booty and gave it to her deep and hard. I took my time with her and tried a few of my favorite positions and finished with a load in her mouth because she beg me to.

    Post: She went for another round of BJ to clean me up instead of the wipes, honestly got me hard again on how good she does it. But since I ran short on time already she didn't get too far with it. Toasted a mouth wash and a quick wipe before I leave. She is a sure repeat for me, I think I am going to try her one more time while I am in town, they do things a little differently here, I didn't get the others to come say bye like back home, maybe they were busy or something.

    220 all in.

  12. #11953
    Quote Originally Posted by JRBonner  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to stumble upon Kiki and (especially) Cici who were at KSpa just about a year ago.
    Cici's friend Chloe is visiting this month, and she's amazing!

  13. #11952

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonflower909  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, Getup1970, for the referral. It took me some time to find this place with how few reviews on RM, but I got the number and address up there. I am not sure if it is by design or w / e but if this is a hole-in-the-wall place or something, or the locals just keep the secret to themselves.

    220 all in.
    This shop and Momo have been reviewed here many many times.

  14. #11951

    PSE Momo at Candy

    Thank you, Getup1970, for the referral. It took me some time to find this place with how few reviews on RM, but I got the number and address up there. I am not sure if it is by design or w / e but if this is a hole-in-the-wall place or something, or the locals just keep the secret to themselves. The place were easy to find enough, not liking the open road walk of shame though since it faces the main road. I got greeted by Momo herself, a great-looking gal she is very much in-your-face attitude open and welcoming. She got long legs maybe 5'4, skinny and lean but tall, she's got those DD size mm but nice to play with gently, shaved camel toes, thin lips with a tat on her tummy. The second the door shuts, she was already in my face with a DFK which got me excited for the play-by-play:

    Massage: not overly focus on this one, she teases more than she massages imo, shoulder rub for a few minutes and tease begins, which I don't blame her for skipping this part quick.

    Tease: finger brush with light scratches on my balls to open me up, I shower before I came so she must took notice. 1 wipe on my crack to confirm I am clean, and she goes for an amazing rim. Tuma was through and through, a gem for those who really enjoy this part. For me I really enjoyed the handjob while getting my salad tossed, and the BJ from behind are heavenly, she offered up some toys stuff out of her goodie bag, I turned those down because it is not my thing. Rim is one thing but toys up in there is not what I am looking for.

    Faceup: She dfk with passion, very convincing if I may add, but I know better. I helped myself with her Ds, she did caution me to be gentle with them. Her BJ is slow, wet and with a ton of suction, DT me with flying colors too. She let me control the DT-BJ's pace, so that was real sweet. She took breaks in between her DTs with great shaft Polish and bls and the BJ portion took some time, she got me ready to go, and when I reach down at her camel toe, she was already wet and ready.

    Main event: hats on and she spread her legs and lips with her fingers to show me the bulleye for me to plug her in. Mish in her wet pussy was fantastic, tight and wet, her vocal game is loud, real loud and passionate. She like to be manhandled in k9, I grab on to her cute looking booty and gave it to her deep and hard. I took my time with her and tried a few of my favorite positions and finished with a load in her mouth because she beg me to.

    Post: She went for another round of BJ to clean me up instead of the wipes, honestly got me hard again on how good she does it. But since I ran short on time already she didn't get too far with it. Toasted a mouth wash and a quick wipe before I leave. She is a sure repeat for me, I think I am going to try her one more time while I am in town, they do things a little differently here, I didn't get the others to come say bye like back home, maybe they were busy or something.

    220 all in.

  15. #11950

    Good spa

    Some changes regarding who has moved:

    Cici and Mia have moved / left town.

    New girls are:

    Toffee.

    Erica.

    I did not stay as I had my mind set on either Cici or Mia.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape