Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 1246 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 1035 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 18689
K Spa 10798 75th
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18179
    I'm a shill, none of my posts are real but they are great erotic fiction if you like that.


    Posts: 127
    Quote Originally Posted by LutenitBone  [View Original Post]
    Bro be careful, you know how many of us have dumped a load in her? You guys that go down on hookers are wild.
    She will be back in August.

  2. #18178
    I'm a shill, none of my posts are real but they are great erotic fiction if you like that.


    Posts: 127
    Quote Originally Posted by FelixFeliz  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she stayed in the area or when she is coming back?
    She will be back in August.

  3. #18177
    I'm a shill, none of my posts are real but they are great erotic fiction if you like that.


    Posts: 127

    Gold Panda Pitstop

    I went by to see the girls in Sun City. Had a session with Coco, she got me ready and took me to table shower. She does a very good job in the table shower. Lots of scrubbing with her body and kissing. Rinsed me off and flipped over to irk on front. More soap and body glide to get me clean and wake junior up. Gave me a fabulous BBBJ in the shower room and let me bust a but in her mouth, she gives some really good head. Cleaned me up and took me back to room. On the way saw Crystal, she was look good in a sexy tight dress. We went to room, she gave me a neck and shoulder massage, I wanted to lick her mei mei. We did some 69 in the room and then she slipped on the cover to ride me and let me squeeze on her tits. After a few she turned around on table and let. Me do her from behind while standing. I couldn't hold it anymore and popped in the cover. She cleaned me up and we talked for a few, she told me Crystal will be here for the rest of the month and then Fendi comes back next month. This is one of my favorite spots. Nice place and great service, got some water and hit the road. Later mongers.

  4. #18176
    Quote Originally Posted by NYd888  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to the forum but I've been following many for years now.

    I figured it's time to give back.

    I'll be down your way in a month or two and happy to see the board is still active.

    Sorry to see that top in mesa is gone but it seems new shops have replaced it well.

    Does the shop on curry still exist?

    If so are they still playing the GPS game?

    D.
    From what I've read the place on Curry closed a few years ago. A few places have replaced Top and the other 5 related spas. My recommendation is Cloud. If you're on the west side of town and unable to come to Cloud, Sunny would be my next recommendation.

  5. #18175

    Sunny spa

    Quote Originally Posted by GhedoKramer  [View Original Post]
    This month's lineup at Sunny includes Wendy as described. She is 5'1, about 105 with B's and black hair. Maggie from last month is still there.
    Is this the one on bell?

  6. #18174

    Infinity Line up

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomMonger01  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know the current lineup for Infinity? I have some spare time to kill this weekend and was thinking of stopping by.
    One of my boys was just there and he saw Zoe and Mimi and Linda were the two sexy packages chillin in the room.

  7. #18173

    Sunny Spa Lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by JacLuvSpas  [View Original Post]
    Decided to give this place a try. Got paired up with Wendy. When she greeted me she was wearing a white t-shirt with a blue mini skirt. Nice smile, good looking, and friendly. After the massage basically went through the menu. Agreed on the donation and then she jumped into teasing and HJ. Eventually went down for the BBBJ before covering me up and starting with mish. She was trimmed down there so no Bush LOL. We switched to k9 until I finished. I was pretty into the CFS. She had pretty good screams and moans.
    This month's lineup at Sunny includes Wendy as described. She is 5'1, about 105 with B's and black hair. Maggie from last month is still there.

  8. #18172
    Quote Originally Posted by LutenitBone  [View Original Post]
    Bro be careful, you know how many of us have dumped a load in her? You guys that go down on hookers are wild.
    I met a guy on another forum that pays extra to eat nuts out of his favorite girls. Different strokes for different folks, but it couldn't be me!

  9. #18171

    Food For Thought

    Quote Originally Posted by LutenitBone  [View Original Post]
    Bro be careful, you know how many of us havehah dumped a load in her? You guys that go down on hookers are wild.
    True, gave me a good chuckle! Bahaha.

  10. #18170

    Tasty?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rmal69  [View Original Post]
    Fendi! OMG, she is on my top faves now alongside Strawberry at Red 8 and Eva at Infinity.

    Saw her last week a day before she left. Alas, she didn't say when she'd be back. But said she will be. Definitely WORTH it and her kitty was TASTY!
    Bro be careful, you know how many of us have dumped a load in her? You guys that go down on hookers are wild.

  11. #18169

    Red 8 Alice. The combination of LMT quality massage and L3 is a real treat

    My back was bothering me again, so I asked Lola if she could give me a deep tissue massage before L3. She recommended Alice, who is a cute, good looker. Her massage was license quality. She first washed me in standing shower and gave me a preview of the main course. Back to the room, She first got rid of a ton of knots on my back and then started DFK me and let me know it's time for the fun. Experience was pretty standard except I was completely relaxed after Alice worked on my back. I left happy and will return when I need a decent massage again.

  12. #18168

    Hello everyone

    I'm new to the forum but I've been following many for years now.

    I figured it's time to give back.

    I'll be down your way in a month or two and happy to see the board is still active.

    Sorry to see that top in mesa is gone but it seems new shops have replaced it well.

    Does the shop on curry still exist?

    If so are they still playing the GPS game?

    D.

  13. #18167

    Hell Yeah!

    Quote Originally Posted by FelixFeliz  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she stayed in the area or when she is coming back?
    Fendi! OMG, she is on my top faves now alongside Strawberry at Red 8 and Eva at Infinity.

    Saw her last week a day before she left. Alas, she didn't say when she'd be back. But said she will be. Definitely WORTH it and her kitty was TASTY!

  14. #18166

    July BBFS

    Hey gents. Does anyone have any recs for BBFS in the new month? I was going to try Sakura at Cloud or Zoey at Red8 but I called both places and neither of them are there anymore. Any info would be appreciated!

  15. #18165

    Wendy at Sunny Spa

    Decided to give this place a try. Got paired up with Wendy. When she greeted me she was wearing a white t-shirt with a blue mini skirt. Nice smile, good looking, and friendly. After the massage basically went through the menu. Agreed on the donation and then she jumped into teasing and HJ. Eventually went down for the BBBJ before covering me up and starting with mish. She was trimmed down there so no Bush LOL. We switched to k9 until I finished. I was pretty into the CFS. She had pretty good screams and moans.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape