Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 183 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 2734
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2614

    Aleja66

    Quote Originally Posted by JjNewTampa  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if I am late to the party on this but wasn't this bow cuddler previously on massage finders? I mean no harm in shifting "careers". Would love a DM on how her massage services were.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Aleja66

    Cheers.

    J. Out.
    Be prepared for upcharges and she is NOT cheap at all.

  2. #2613

    Curious.

    Not sure if I am late to the party on this but wasn't this bow cuddler previously on massage finders? I mean no harm in shifting "careers". Would love a DM on how her massage services were.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Aleja66

    Cheers.

    J. Out.

  3. #2612

    How to search a provider on cuddle comfort

    Quote Originally Posted by BtrCalsal  [View Original Post]
    Question: I have an account on cuddlecomfort, & I see you guys posting their"ad", I go to click on it, & it comes up.

    "Refering Website Blocked".

    "Sorry but you've clicked a link on a website that we block.

    We block access to visitors who are likely to join for the wrong reasons (e. G. Non-platonic).

    We are a non-judgmental community but try to protect ourselves against the widespread misconceptions of the cuddle movement.

    Thank you for your understanding. ".

    WTF?
    Here is the secret open another window type in cuddlecomfort.com/ xxxxxxxx replace the xxx with cuddler name like janedoe or betty69 for example.

  4. #2611
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  5. #2610

    JustJess

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterskibum  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Jay4 tay. ? Also anyone have contact info for JustJess?
    As to JustJess, her account has been deleted.

  6. #2609

    Jay4 tay

    Anyone have any info on Jay4 tay. ? Also anyone have contact info for JustJess?

  7. #2608
    Quote Originally Posted by RTemp73  [View Original Post]
    I know that this one is located in Daytona but since they don't have a cuddler section, I thought I would ask here. I could only find out from 1 person but I am hoping somebody else has seen her while she has been here. She also says that she is a massage therapist but I can't find a listing for her. Does anybody have anymore information about her?

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Rose_Cuddler
    She is WAY OLDER than 36 and way heavier than the pics. Last year she said she was 34. Interesting. I'm guessing mid-late 40's based on the time I hung out with her. I wouldn't want to do anything with her even if she offered.

  8. #2607

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Girishblr2001  [View Original Post]
    She is a california cuddler travelling. My gut, she is a pro. Very attractive pics. She was very quick to respond as well.
    Your mention of Cali had me check the LA Forum. A cuddler with the same name and description was described as being larger in person, showing older photos, and the Cuddle being platonic. Could it be a different Rose yes, but it seems similar. It could be a case of YMMV.

  9. #2606
    Quote Originally Posted by OliverTW0917  [View Original Post]
    I saw her pics and found them enticing. I did send her a message and she was quick to respond. I searched Daytona as well and nothing popped up.

    Not sure if the pics lure one into a platonic cuddle.
    She is a california cuddler travelling. My gut, she is a pro. Very attractive pics. She was very quick to respond as well.

  10. #2605
    Administrator


    Posts: 5255

    I got to do this

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinOrl  [View Original Post]
    She is already banned, WTF, LOL.
    I got to open a cuddle site and not ban chicks for reviews.

    A2.

  11. #2604
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    That would be great!
    She is already banned, WTF, LOL.

  12. #2603

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by ReviewDork  [View Original Post]
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Rori12

    I really need to open a competing site.

    A2
    That would be great!

  13. #2602

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by RTemp73  [View Original Post]
    I know that this one is located in Daytona but since they don't have a cuddler section, I thought I would ask here. I could only find out from 1 person but I am hoping somebody else has seen her while she has been here. She also says that she is a massage therapist but I can't find a listing for her. Does anybody have anymore information about her?

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Rose_Cuddler
    I saw her pics and found them enticing. I did send her a message and she was quick to respond. I searched Daytona as well and nothing popped up.

    Not sure if the pics lure one into a platonic cuddle.

  14. #2601

    Rose_cuddler

    I know that this one is located in Daytona but since they don't have a cuddler section, I thought I would ask here. I could only find out from 1 person but I am hoping somebody else has seen her while she has been here. She also says that she is a massage therapist but I can't find a listing for her. Does anybody have anymore information about her?

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Rose_Cuddler

  15. #2600

    Grab it quick before she gets banned

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Rori12

    I really need to open a competing site.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape