Thread: Cuddle Sites
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 2734
-
07-11-26 10:19 #2614Senior Member

Posts: 108Aleja66
Be prepared for upcharges and she is NOT cheap at all.
Originally Posted by JjNewTampa
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 06:57 #2613Senior Member

Posts: 120Curious.
Not sure if I am late to the party on this but wasn't this bow cuddler previously on massage finders? I mean no harm in shifting "careers". Would love a DM on how her massage services were.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Aleja66
Cheers.
J. Out.
-
07-11-26 01:05 #2612Banned Member

Posts: 173How to search a provider on cuddle comfort
Here is the secret open another window type in cuddlecomfort.com/ xxxxxxxx replace the xxx with cuddler name like janedoe or betty69 for example.
Originally Posted by BtrCalsal
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 00:12 #2611Banned Member

Posts: 173[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
07-10-26 10:08 #2610Senior Member

Posts: 2959JustJess
As to JustJess, her account has been deleted.
Originally Posted by Waterskibum
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 21:20 #2609Senior Member

Posts: 94Jay4 tay
Anyone have any info on Jay4 tay. ? Also anyone have contact info for JustJess?
-
07-08-26 20:26 #2608Senior Member

Posts: 602She is WAY OLDER than 36 and way heavier than the pics. Last year she said she was 34. Interesting. I'm guessing mid-late 40's based on the time I hung out with her. I wouldn't want to do anything with her even if she offered.
Originally Posted by RTemp73
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 10:04 #2607Regular Member

Posts: 12Rose
Your mention of Cali had me check the LA Forum. A cuddler with the same name and description was described as being larger in person, showing older photos, and the Cuddle being platonic. Could it be a different Rose yes, but it seems similar. It could be a case of YMMV.
Originally Posted by Girishblr2001
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 09:24 #2606Senior Member

Posts: 161She is a california cuddler travelling. My gut, she is a pro. Very attractive pics. She was very quick to respond as well.
Originally Posted by OliverTW0917
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 09:21 #2605Administrator

Posts: 5255I got to do this
I got to open a cuddle site and not ban chicks for reviews.
Originally Posted by LatinOrl
[View Original Post]
A2.
-
07-03-26 00:10 #2604Senior Member

Posts: 252She is already banned, WTF, LOL.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 23:40 #2603Senior Member

Posts: 601Yes
That would be great!
Originally Posted by ReviewDork
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 19:36 #2602Regular Member

Posts: 12Rose
I saw her pics and found them enticing. I did send her a message and she was quick to respond. I searched Daytona as well and nothing popped up.
Originally Posted by RTemp73
[View Original Post]
Not sure if the pics lure one into a platonic cuddle.
-
07-02-26 15:44 #2601Senior Member

Posts: 103Rose_cuddler
I know that this one is located in Daytona but since they don't have a cuddler section, I thought I would ask here. I could only find out from 1 person but I am hoping somebody else has seen her while she has been here. She also says that she is a massage therapist but I can't find a listing for her. Does anybody have anymore information about her?
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Rose_Cuddler
-
07-01-26 23:18 #2600Senior Member

Posts: 139Grab it quick before she gets banned
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Rori12
I really need to open a competing site.
A2











Reply With Quote





