Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 8342
-
07-13-26 12:14 #8282Senior Member

Posts: 139Pm
Tried sending you a PM but looks like you, too, are all maxed out LOL.
Originally Posted by Ftjblvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 15:42 #8281Regular Member

Posts: 22Spring Healthy Center
It's been a long time since I was here. Thought I would try it out on a Sunday afternoon since they are advertising more now. Two cars were in the lot besides the minivan that is always parked there. Went in and lobby looks the same. Paid the lady for the half hour at the counter and felt an arm thrown around me from behind by my soon-to-be masseuse. She led me to room #1 and asked me to undress. Halfway done and she came back in and helped me finish undressing all the while seeming happy. What came next was standard AMP with maybe a few extras. Left happy after higher than usual tip. Two other masseuses were in the hallway and they all happily said goodbye and come again. I did not get my masseuse's name unfortunately. Recommend: yes.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...g/640675066392
-
07-09-26 10:39 #8280Senior Member

Posts: 70If the green island spot your talking about is rocks I had a much different experience there last week. I was greeted by an attractive slightly older probably late 40's. She gave a decent massage then on flip negotiated. I'm not really into FS so went for BJ. She said 160, I countered down to 100. Had to tip first. She then did a quick alcohol wipre down and went to town BBBJ until I blew in her mouth, swallowed it down. Hot towel clean up then finished massage.
Originally Posted by Upforfunn27
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 18:12 #8279Senior Member

Posts: 354Cleared space in PM
Sorry about that for anyone that tried to pm me.
Just deleted 25 messages.
-
07-06-26 16:05 #8278Senior Member

Posts: 139Hey tried to PM you but you're all full up.
Originally Posted by JarelRod
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 12:15 #8277Regular Member

Posts: 22I went there not too long ago.
Originally Posted by Upforfunn27
[View Original Post]
Similar approach and results as Eastern Pkwy.
-
07-06-26 12:14 #8276Regular Member

Posts: 22I was last there a year ago or so.
Originally Posted by JarelRod
[View Original Post]
Got close to HE with good looking MILF.
She recommended another girl there.
Next time I went saw the other girl (younger) and had a good time.
Been wondering myself lately how it is there now.
-
07-05-26 22:17 #8275Senior Member

Posts: 354May Spa in Glenville any recent info
The one in a small outdoor mall on rte 50 very close to the Airport museum.
Anyone been here recently?
I stepped in for a minute today taking a break from the laundramat in the same mall, and a nice friendly woman with belly button exposed answered.
Wondering if they have become a place worth visiting.
-
07-05-26 00:53 #8274Senior Member

Posts: 203This is near the bowling alley nearby the casino. I haven't been here in a few years. It is the "sister" location to Eastrrn Parkway. Anyone have a recent experience?
Originally Posted by Urologists
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...p/911813745925
-
07-05-26 00:02 #8273Senior Member

Posts: 139Central
Which on Central are you referring to? Spring Healthy or Wei Lucky? Or neither?
Originally Posted by JarelRod
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 21:05 #8272Senior Member

Posts: 354Sun Wellness Healthy Spa in Schenectady
On Erie Blvd.
Near the train station, maybe 1/3 mile north of Rte 5.
That is the spa I am asking if anyone has recent experiences at.
-
07-03-26 10:56 #8271Senior Member

Posts: 64Google profile
Mind sharing a link of Sun spa's google profile? I did a search and found 3-4 different locations.
Originally Posted by JarelRod
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 21:32 #8270Senior Member

Posts: 354Odds and Ends
Aroma Spa Rte 9 - not a particularly good experience with Coco. Not much massage, nice soft touch, standard HE, shorted on time.
Eastern Pkwy. While my first visit with the older one (not Tina) was all sensual no massage. At her direction, my second was almost all massage. Great massage, was just surprised. Then she asked for way too much, and was upset with me, and experience after the massage bad.
Anyone try recently:
Sun Spa in Schenectady?
The one on Central Ave in Albany about halfway between Colonie Center and 155 ?
Fuller Road?
-
07-01-26 22:51 #8269Senior Member

Posts: 2032026 Tour - #2
I was in the Green Island area awhile back and remembered seeing an ad on STG. I looked it up and stopped in for a visit. I was greeted by an average looking woman in her thirties. Not unattractive and very thin. Her name was Sissy or Cici, I'm not sure. She gave a very good massage with some teasing. On the flip, there was a little haggling but nothing bad. There was some suggestion of more available than a standard HE. This was a good enough experience to make me go back a couple weeks later. Unfortunately, she wasn't there. I couldn't tell you the name of the second woman, but it was an experience worth remembering. Very blah. All standard AMP type experience. Now a couple weeks later, I called. Still no Sissy / Cici, so I skipped a visit. I happened to be in Guilderland near Carman Rd, so I looked up the Western Ave AMP in the 25 xx area of Western Ave. A quick call and I figured it might be worth a second impression. I walk in to find a pleasant surprise. Sissy / Cici! Another great massage and overall a very good hour. If you are in the area, it might be worth a stop. Damage was. 7 to the house and. 8 tip.
-
06-22-26 19:11 #8268Regular Member

Posts: 6Localish Table Shower Places
Green Spa in Bennington VT has a very nice Table Shower.
Originally Posted by Frinky
[View Original Post]
Cozy Spa also in Bennington too had a nice table shower, I haven't been to in a while.
J&B Wellness Therapy Spa in Kingston NY has a small but acceptable table shower.











Reply With Quote






