Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 557 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 8344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8269

    2026 Tour - #2

    I was in the Green Island area awhile back and remembered seeing an ad on STG. I looked it up and stopped in for a visit. I was greeted by an average looking woman in her thirties. Not unattractive and very thin. Her name was Sissy or Cici, I'm not sure. She gave a very good massage with some teasing. On the flip, there was a little haggling but nothing bad. There was some suggestion of more available than a standard HE. This was a good enough experience to make me go back a couple weeks later. Unfortunately, she wasn't there. I couldn't tell you the name of the second woman, but it was an experience worth remembering. Very blah. All standard AMP type experience. Now a couple weeks later, I called. Still no Sissy / Cici, so I skipped a visit. I happened to be in Guilderland near Carman Rd, so I looked up the Western Ave AMP in the 25 xx area of Western Ave. A quick call and I figured it might be worth a second impression. I walk in to find a pleasant surprise. Sissy / Cici! Another great massage and overall a very good hour. If you are in the area, it might be worth a stop. Damage was. 7 to the house and. 8 tip.

  2. #8268

    Localish Table Shower Places

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinky  [View Original Post]
    Is there a short list of places that still offer a TS?

    1776 is gone.

    Thanks!
    Green Spa in Bennington VT has a very nice Table Shower.

    Cozy Spa also in Bennington too had a nice table shower, I haven't been to in a while.

    J&B Wellness Therapy Spa in Kingston NY has a small but acceptable table shower.

  3. #8267

    Lucky Charm Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ftjblvr  [View Original Post]
    I go to Eastern Parkway regularly because it's close and can get what I need there. I go to see Angela because she knows what I like and gets right to it. I lay face down, she give me a good 5-10 min massage, teases for 2 min and then starts kissing then licking my ass. She really gets into it whether I am on my knees or on my back while giving me a handjob. She also gives a pretty good BBBJ. Have had her undress me then give me a standing reach around handjob where she gets on her knees for rim. Tina I've seen a few times but usually wait for Angela to return. However, this past week I was hot for a massage and went with Tina. She gives an ok massage and actually does close to what Angela does but doesn't get as sloppy wet. This time though, finally got her to go BBBJ. At first refusal and hesitation but eventually got going. Then she just went for it. She has thick lips and used them to max effect. Very good BBBJ and she stayed on until I couldn't take it anymore. She slowly backed off and it was great seeing cum hanging off her lips.
    Damage for something like this?

  4. #8266

    Hmmmm.

    The ad says 200 for an hour and 150 for a half hour. That is Waaayyyyy above most.

    Quote Originally Posted by CordwoodPete  [View Original Post]
    Had the chance at the end of last week to visit the AMP in Waterford (https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...i/590944518480). Had a good experience. Attendant was enthusiastic. She was short, fit, pretty, and very excited to treat me nice. Started with a body rub (not really a massage) and then moved into the main event. Very open menu. Standard pricing for the area: . 5 to the house, 1. 5 tip. I left very happy. The place was busy while I was there, but I didn't need to wait, and none of that other activity disrupted mine. Also, as I know some folks look for it, there didn't seem to be a table shower or regular shower, and none was offered. However, not a heavy use of oils / lotions, so I didn't feel as greasy as I do leaving some other places.

  5. #8265

    Waterford

    Had the chance at the end of last week to visit the AMP in Waterford (https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...i/590944518480). Had a good experience. Attendant was enthusiastic. She was short, fit, pretty, and very excited to treat me nice. Started with a body rub (not really a massage) and then moved into the main event. Very open menu. Standard pricing for the area: . 5 to the house, 1. 5 tip. I left very happy. The place was busy while I was there, but I didn't need to wait, and none of that other activity disrupted mine. Also, as I know some folks look for it, there didn't seem to be a table shower or regular shower, and none was offered. However, not a heavy use of oils / lotions, so I didn't feel as greasy as I do leaving some other places.

  6. #8264

    Eastern Parkway Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Upforfunn27  [View Original Post]
    Since this chat has gone quiet for some time, I've decided to start a tour of the AMPs in the area. Some of these places are established and many have reputations. I'm going see what is out there and report back occasionally. In the past couple of months I have made a few visits with mixed results. Please keep in mind that these are my opinions and experiences, but you may have different results. First, Golden Sands in Johnstown. I've been somewhat of a regular for many years. Primarily because Sue gives a great massage. Nothing special to report, just a great massage with a standard finish. Next, the newer place on Western Ave (almost to Carmen Rd). Nothing impressive. Attendant wasn't much to look at or much of a massage (not firm enough). She gave a standard finish with no haggling. Not recommending, but not condemning either. Then there is the place on Hamburg. Again a blah experience. Older woman that wasn't much to look at. Massage was adequate as was the finish. Finally, Eastern Parkway. I've had two different women. The only name I remember for sure was Angela. I think the other may have been Tina. Both offered very good massages with some teasing. They both want to know about tips but aren't very pushy. I'm to the point where a quality massage is the most important part. Not interested in FS. Both ladies are middle aged and average looking. This will be a part of my rotation moving forward.

    I hope this sparks some conversation and more reviews. I'll be back in the near future with more reviews of other places. Be safe!
    I go to Eastern Parkway regularly because it's close and can get what I need there. I go to see Angela because she knows what I like and gets right to it. I lay face down, she give me a good 5-10 min massage, teases for 2 min and then starts kissing then licking my ass. She really gets into it whether I am on my knees or on my back while giving me a handjob. She also gives a pretty good BBBJ. Have had her undress me then give me a standing reach around handjob where she gets on her knees for rim. Tina I've seen a few times but usually wait for Angela to return. However, this past week I was hot for a massage and went with Tina. She gives an ok massage and actually does close to what Angela does but doesn't get as sloppy wet. This time though, finally got her to go BBBJ. At first refusal and hesitation but eventually got going. Then she just went for it. She has thick lips and used them to max effect. Very good BBBJ and she stayed on until I couldn't take it anymore. She slowly backed off and it was great seeing cum hanging off her lips.

  7. #8263

    Back in Balance. Halfmoon

    Hey guys, I've been away from the game for a while as I'm not really into AMPs and that seems to be all that's really available anymore. I know it's a longshot, but I was driving up Rt 9 in Halfmoon the other day and passed a place called Back in Balance. Looks like it'd be legit, but hey, you never know. There was a cute looking girl (maybe 40's?) with curly dark hair walking in in scrubs. I figure she's got to be working there. Anybody been there? Any extras to be had?

  8. #8262
    Quote Originally Posted by Brattler83  [View Original Post]
    Good hearing about Golden Sands, I feel like that place doesn't get the love it deserves. Sue gives a fantastic massage. I'm overdue with seeing her, it's been a little over a year. I asked last summer if she does waxing and I believe she said yes. I'm curious if she has any help there because I saw her last summer it sounded like it was just her there.

    Thanks for the post!
    Sue has had the same helper for a couple of years. I have not had an appointment with her. If I remember correctly, she was younger and decent looking.

  9. #8261

    Thanks

    Good hearing about Golden Sands, I feel like that place doesn't get the love it deserves. Sue gives a fantastic massage. I'm overdue with seeing her, it's been a little over a year. I asked last summer if she does waxing and I believe she said yes. I'm curious if she has any help there because I saw her last summer it sounded like it was just her there.

    Thanks for the post!

    Quote Originally Posted by Upforfunn27  [View Original Post]
    Since this chat has gone quiet for some time, I've decided to start a tour of the AMPs in the area. Some of these places are established and many have reputations. I'm going see what is out there and report back occasionally. In the past couple of months I have made a few visits with mixed results. Please keep in mind that these are my opinions and experiences, but you may have different results. First, Golden Sands in Johnstown. I've been somewhat of a regular for many years. Primarily because Sue gives a great massage. Nothing special to report, just a great massage with a standard finish. Next, the newer place on Western Ave (almost to Carmen Rd). Nothing impressive. Attendant wasn't much to look at or much of a massage (not firm enough). She gave a standard finish with no haggling. Not recommending, but not condemning either. Then there is the place on Hamburg. Again a blah experience. Older woman that wasn't much to look at. Massage was adequate as was the finish. Finally, Eastern Parkway. I've had two different women. The only name I remember for sure was Angela. I think the other may have been Tina. Both offered very good massages with some teasing. They both want to know about tips but aren't very pushy. I'm to the point where a quality massage is the most important part. Not interested in FS. Both ladies are middle aged and average looking. This will be a part of my rotation moving forward.

    I hope this sparks some conversation and more reviews. I'll be back in the near future with more reviews of other places. Be safe!

  10. #8260

    2026 Tour - #1

    Since this chat has gone quiet for some time, I've decided to start a tour of the AMPs in the area. Some of these places are established and many have reputations. I'm going see what is out there and report back occasionally. In the past couple of months I have made a few visits with mixed results. Please keep in mind that these are my opinions and experiences, but you may have different results. First, Golden Sands in Johnstown. I've been somewhat of a regular for many years. Primarily because Sue gives a great massage. Nothing special to report, just a great massage with a standard finish. Next, the newer place on Western Ave (almost to Carmen Rd). Nothing impressive. Attendant wasn't much to look at or much of a massage (not firm enough). She gave a standard finish with no haggling. Not recommending, but not condemning either. Then there is the place on Hamburg. Again a blah experience. Older woman that wasn't much to look at. Massage was adequate as was the finish. Finally, Eastern Parkway. I've had two different women. The only name I remember for sure was Angela. I think the other may have been Tina. Both offered very good massages with some teasing. They both want to know about tips but aren't very pushy. I'm to the point where a quality massage is the most important part. Not interested in FS. Both ladies are middle aged and average looking. This will be a part of my rotation moving forward.

    I hope this sparks some conversation and more reviews. I'll be back in the near future with more reviews of other places. Be safe!

  11. #8259

    Clifton park

    Going to try somewhere other than Zen. Anyone ever go to Jenny's foot spa? Also considering sisters bodywork. Any insight is appreciated, feel free to PM.

  12. #8258

    Places left with TS?

    Is there a short list of places that still offer a TS?

    1776 is gone.

    Thanks!

  13. #8257

    Unrated Spa

    Visited the "5 Star Nuru Spa" 518[Deleted by Admin]006.

    Franklin Schenectady Rm 101.

    I don't recommend. Chubby and expensive.

    They do it all though, for a big tip.

  14. #8256

    Tang Li

    1702 Chrisler- corner of Chrisler and Altamont Ave. Enjoy!

  15. #8255
    Quote Originally Posted by JarelRod  [View Original Post]
    Gone Fishing, or anyone, where is Tang Li? Never heard of it.
    Think its 1702 on the same avenue.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape