Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 18521
-
07-08-26 06:27 #18221Senior Member

Posts: 77Gina
Ventured into The Deli for the first time in a while. Set up an appointment with Mimi. She's my personal favorite. Always great service and have a good time.
Upon arrival I noted that The Deli wasn't too hatefully busy. I did not have a wait.
Mimi wanted me to meet the new girls so she brought all 3 to me for introduction. Cherry, Gina and Elsa. Mimi recommended Gina for me. I always go with her recommendation. Mimi leaves and in walks Gina.
Young girl, in her 20's. Very beautiful. From LA. English good enough for what I wanted. Didn't need the translator. We chatted a few minutes then she peeled off her tight little dress to reveal an outstanding beautiful body. Made me say wow. Multiple times. I couldn't wait to get my hands on it and the rest of me knew it. Everyone here knows what I mean!
She has a way of treating you that you won't forget. Her attitude, looks and demeanor are all off the charts. Yes, everyone knows YMMV. That's always the case but I can say I'd go back for more of that type of treatment. Nothing better than feeling like the King for a day. You won't go wrong visiting Gina. My time for the money spent was worth every cent. We went through the usual positions and it didn't take long for me to explode. She knows how to move. I'm not typically into the young ones but she moves beyond her age.
July is a long month. You have time to pay Gina a visit and I would if I were you.
-
07-06-26 23:40 #18220Senior Member

Posts: 353Sakura cherry
Tiny little thing.
Great BBBJ, very eager to please and finish job.
Mish, doggie, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, lazy doggie to finish in bag.
She is very pleasant. About 40 ish.
-
07-06-26 18:11 #18219Senior Member

Posts: 40I usually skip the massage there and handover the ticket $$. Got Kiki last week, time usually isn't specified and they keep you going until you stop. If I'm taking awhile, then I can have my way and goto town. The only time I'm ever rushed is if they're working solo and someone comes in.
Originally Posted by Saari253
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-26 16:42 #18218Banned Member

Posts: 29Sakura Cherry
Went in true deli style without much intel, so I insisted on seeing all 3 girls before selecting (harder to do than you might think). Picked Cherry, she is the most petite girl this month, like 5'1" 105 lbs, hair in bangs, nice natural Bs with eraser nipples. She was very bubbly and touchy from the start, started kissing and rubbing me right away in the room while still standing. Skipped the massage completely and started DFK (rarity there). Her BBBJ is top notch, attentive and sensual. Went through all the positions multiple times, even CG she had different techniques. Her small hips are fun to grab. Finished with an amazing CIM. Afterward she wanted to LFK and cuddle. Even helped me dress, and unexpectedly started LFK again and chatting on translator app. Went past the hhr but it seemed like she didn't want me to leave. I mean it was like agency-level of service. She said she was 30 but she is 40's. A true service queen, especially for that place. Looks: 7. 5, performance: 10.
-
07-04-26 10:22 #18217Senior Member

Posts: 473Cherry
Cherry I have seen her. Tiny little thing, natural b's, puss is shaven and ok. BBBJWCIM was outstanding.
Originally Posted by Joe999
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-26 08:09 #18216Senior Member

Posts: 844Except
You only have one post!?
Originally Posted by SlipperyJavy84
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 17:04 #18215Senior Member

Posts: 162Stella, Cherry, Gina, and Mimi working this month.
Originally Posted by Morpheus80
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 23:31 #18214Senior Member

Posts: 826First Senior Post.
Kudos & congrats, Saari!
Originally Posted by Saari253
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 18:34 #18213Regular Member

Posts: 20And she wonders why.
/ no one will kiss her.
Originally Posted by NextDoorFun19
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 17:37 #18212Regular Member

Posts: 2Deli lineup
Anyone have a take on the new lineup at the deli?
-
07-02-26 16:41 #18211Senior Member

Posts: 298 foot spa
Um as expected from previous visits the massage was almost non existent. I figured I'd give it a shot with different ladies working now (honestly would of loved a good massage). Way more teasing than any effort at a massage. Don't pay for the hr, its a waste of money and they don't want to do that anyways. Anyways back on topic, teasing was good / fun. Nana (very hard to understand her) had an extremely tight one and uh it almost didn't happen. If you have an itch to scratch, this one would scratch it fast if you catch my drift. Like an idiot I paid for a hour (.6 which is odd to find anymore). She wanted 2.0 settled for the 1.4 I had. Unsure what hhr would be but I'd imagine $.4-.45
Annnnnnd first senior post. /cheers
-
07-02-26 11:14 #18210Regular Member

Posts: 1Jessica WestChester
I have seen her once. Decent communications and nice older lady however, her pictures leave a lot to be desired when you see her in person. She just isn't that attractive to me. She isn't ugly by any means, just not what the pictures suggest. Nice sexual massage. I wouldn't repeat, but I don't have regrets if that makes sense. She is safe and legit.
Originally Posted by BengalMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 11:08 #18209Senior Member

Posts: 384Few Red Flags to me One is West Chester. Don't see many if any provider in that area. Another is showes not skin tits or anything you see at any swimming pool An last no number Want you to leave a message good way LEO coud prove you tried to contact a provider I would stay clear. Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by BengalMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 08:38 #18208Senior Member

Posts: 489Sakura
It's been a minute since I went there, but I made a point of going around 10 AM or 1030 AM, usually on Saturdays, and waiting wasn't a problem.
Originally Posted by NextDoorFun19
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 06:47 #18207Senior Member

Posts: 844Info? ? ?
Anyone have any intel on this amazing specimen? Or likely a sting??
https://tryst.link/massage/massage-companionship
Listed as Jessica-West Chester.








Reply With Quote






