Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 37331
-
07-03-26 14:05 #36851Senior Member

Posts: 61Salem
She gives you the run around then asks for a deposit. That's a big no for me. If it does go thru let us know.
Originally Posted by XxSlinginDingo
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 02:11 #36850Senior Member

Posts: 319She's on my favorites list now. I've had 5 or 6 dreams now and all amazing. She upgrades to BBBJ or anal for. 8.
Originally Posted by XxSlinginDingo
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 01:01 #36849Regular Member

Posts: 7I'd say so. She can deep throat, not afraid of balls and if you catch her at the right time, you can go crazy in her throat. I nutted down there twice last time and she didn't even notice.
Originally Posted by TopDawg68
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 15:59 #36848Senior Member

Posts: 156Regina
Anybody still seeing Regina? Haven't heard from her in months.
-
07-02-26 11:40 #36847Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 24Gramo / diamante
I was able to dream of this spicy Latina.
I know she's been covered before but for the ones trying to see a Latina / something different.
Here you go.
Quick comms easy verification process.
Staying by the Rosie's on Midlo, asked for picture of outside of hotel and got the room number and off I went. Put donation down on the dresser and she opened the door in some lingerie.
Everything covered opted for the HR.
Switched positions From.
Doggy / RCG / CG.
Finished in missionary first go round.
For the 2nd round we just cuddled a little she went down after a couple minutes gave a slow and sensual CBJ lost of eye contact after 5 minutes or so but the cover on and to pound town we went. Went for Doggy.
Love watching that fat ass bounce, she throws that mf back too, but she let me stand over her and bust all on her.
No smells either.
Honestly.
She isn't GFE GFE.
But she is nice.
Attitude is chill, isn't rushing around either.
Sucks a mean dck with lots of eye contact which turns me tf up.
-
07-02-26 08:31 #36846Senior Member

Posts: 123Brit / Sapphire
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/935376652898
Quoted me a Franklin for some mic singing, I haven't seen in her in a year but I can't go out like that.
Is it worth it or she BS'ing?
-
07-01-26 19:39 #36845Senior Member

Posts: 353I don't believe she's in Richmond at all. Good luck though.
Originally Posted by XxSlinginDingo
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 14:14 #36844Senior Member

Posts: 220Jewels
I paid $120 for non-GFE, fully covered QV.
Originally Posted by HisPoemss
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 08:44 #36843Regular Member

Posts: 13Re: Salem
I looked into her a while back and came to the conclusion the ad was fake using someone else's photos I believe. I hope I'm wrong because she's hot!
Originally Posted by XxSlinginDingo
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 22:01 #36842Senior Member

Posts: 319Bridget Sailor
Anyone seen her lately since she reappeared?
-
06-30-26 21:05 #36841Senior Member

Posts: 28Pepper
Thanks for the tip. I'll hit her up this week. Any idea how much she wants for a bbj?
Originally Posted by Rentahoo
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 20:16 #36840Senior Member

Posts: 319Just say it. Thats insane! Too rich for my blood.
Originally Posted by HisPoemss
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 19:51 #36839Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 24Anyone seen her?
Her name is Salem was wondering if anyone has seen her?
I'm trying to see her tomorrow but I want to make sure someone else has seen her? Make sure she's legit.
Before I take one for the team.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/211250765
-
06-30-26 18:57 #36838Senior Member

Posts: 63Brother in Christ $800 for cat is wild work.
Originally Posted by FranzB
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 18:25 #36837Senior Member

Posts: 220Jewels
I saw Jewels about a year and half ago in Raleigh. Not GFE, everything covered. It looks like she has put on 15-20# based on current pictures. Still a pretty girl but appears a bit thicker around the waist. At the time I saw her it was an adequate visit but nothing exceptional. Somewhat mechanical. She did stay in a nicer hotel than those normally used by providers. I saw that she had an on.
Tryst and was asking $800 for an hour. Let us know if she now offers GFE.
Originally Posted by Mankind99
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



