Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 1024 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 17666
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17321

    Issa

    I saw Issa late last year. Did BBBJ in the back seat of my car. I picked her up from her apartment at the time. She got really jumpy about how far we were going to find a quiet spot to the point it made it a little uncomfortable. Her performance was above average though. Very nice firm body. I believe it was CIM and she spit it out the door.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    So I am looking for input on any of the following:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jopli...-/177724821794

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...l/392993177183

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ballw...7/761340300547

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...t/992844890754 She advertises BBJ but no CIM. Mr Happy is still on probation so CIM is kind of a must.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/211191043 Asking 400 hr on Tryst. Same a above.

    I am kind of hesitant to book the 400 an hour girls as I am pretty much a one a done. HHR seems to be my happy place as I don't feel rushed and don pay for a lot of ime I don't use.

    Car dates are kind of questionable. Last car fun was at drive in movies in HS.

  2. #17320
    Not arguing at all with you, I agree it is a bit crazy. But rentals prices and hotel rooms have also skyrocketted in the last couple of years. And groceries. Think about most providers you've seen. Pretty much everything that really directly affects the has hit hard.

    Hoever when you basic ho's start charging more (out of no real choice) the higher tier girls start raising theirs. Just because they can.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Like I said, the women were charging $300 10-15 years ago and they continue up until covid or last year. And finally increased their prices Did you work for the last 10 years without a raise? It's pretty simple, if you don't think there worth it, don't see them. Your absolutely right about new locals show up on Tryst asking for 400-450, No reviews no history, fuck that.

  3. #17319

    Recomendations?

    So I am looking for input on any of the following:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jopli...-/177724821794

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...l/392993177183

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ballw...7/761340300547

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...t/992844890754 She advertises BBJ but no CIM. Mr Happy is still on probation so CIM is kind of a must.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/211191043 Asking 400 hr on Tryst. Same a above.

    I am kind of hesitant to book the 400 an hour girls as I am pretty much a one a done. HHR seems to be my happy place as I don't feel rushed and don pay for a lot of ime I don't use.

    Car dates are kind of questionable. Last car fun was at drive in movies in HS.

  4. #17318

    Jessie SCF

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/211327295 Not getting response from anyone so reached out to Jessie. Pretty timely reply. Set time and got incall location. Got there and texted. Got the expected "I need 5 minutes " Actually was about 5 minutes ans she sent room number. It was a chain budget hotel in Ofallon MO on the service road right off the highway.

    Got to room and she had it dark. I mean really dark. Only light was 2 candles by TV (which was off) I suspect that time hasn't been really kind to her but she looked ok in the dim light. Started with a soft sensual BBJ and went to cowgirl. Mr Happy got really happy and managed to finish. Took the HHR option for 160.

  5. #17317

    Ms Pretty Baddie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/835686011740 Decided to take a chance. Incall is that low end hotel on North Lindbergh. Got there on time she said she needed 10 minutes. 20 minutes later I call and she says sorry gives room number. Lots of sketch people all around the whole area but since is still daylight I went ahead.

    Her body was pretty nice. Petite, tight little ass small pierced titties. Her face was kind of rough. I didn't see any signs of illegal substance use but the face said she had a pretty tough past.

    She was fresh from the shower and we went right to it. Started with a decent BBJ moved up for a little kiss and cuddle and rolled over for FS. No upcharge option if I wanted bare. Still having issue with Mr Happy performing. Finished off with a BBJ CIM. No idea if spit or swallowed. Don't really matter to me at that point. Got a warm cloth and wiped me off. A little casual conversation. She is a smoker and as a former smoker I can usually detect the smell pretty easily. I didn't smell any.

    I went HHR (200) I don't recall QV or HR donations. More than likely will repeat but want to explore other options with other providers.

  6. #17316

    Ghosted # 2

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alton...a/328740676298 Had tried to connect previously but she didn't have an incall. Tried again and set a time. My GPS was acting wonky and I had problems finding her location. (Private residence in Alton). Was getting close to set time so I texted asking for help giving her location I was at with pics of the area. No reply. Eventually I found the place. Texted with pic of outside of house. Zip Zippo nada. Called it a night and went home. Next day she texts apologizing saying how sorry she was and felt so terrible. Said she doesn't drink but did that night and passed out. Tried again a couple days later and know she got the texts but no reply. The following day I get a text saying if I could come within an hour there would be no deposit. WTF there wasn't a deposit the 1st time. I see now she has in her ad that she has a friend who will do her while you watch. So this one is a write off for me.

  7. #17315

    Ghosted #1

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/211328012 Was set up and got there texted arrival and ghosted. Crickets. Drove from and County down to Wilson Ave off Hampton. About a day later she texts says she is available. So I called her on the ghosting. Said cops were at that location and she panicked and left. Asked why she couldn't have texted me when she was clear of that location and she apologized, said I was right she should have. She's been texting when she is available but out days haven't matched. Not sure if I am going to give it anothe go.

  8. #17314

    Some more I saw

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/210680164 yeah there's a reason for the mom facebook poses. Was a total wipe. Took forever to get to incall location because of couldn't get a ride what ever. Had to fork over $40 for notel in Washington Park. My little blue helper wore off before anything got started evidentially orig timing was for 1030 am ended up being after 2 pm when we connected. I am not known to be picky but she just didn't even turn the motor over let alone get it running. Was a total no go. Even BBJ wasn't able to save the day.

  9. #17313

    Lilly in St. Charles

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerPete  [View Original Post]
    Is Lilly from St. Charles completely gone. See her for a couple years when I traveled.
    Seems that she is completely gone and has been for some time. If she ever makes a comeback, I'm in. She was totally over the top in bed. Loved being treated like a fuck toy. I'd hold her down and fuck her as deep and hard as I could. She would be moaning, saying "fuck me Daddy," etc. Over and over. Squirting several times per session. Most of the times I saw her we would go well past the hour as she wanted to keep coming. I'd be done and she would still want more. I'm not bragging. At all. She just liked being treated like a desirable fuck doll. If I remember correctly she had a neighbor who complained about visitors and a lot of racket coming from her townhouse. That, and a husband or an ex who wasn't up for sharing.

    I'd love to see her again but I'm pretty sure she's gone for good. Hope I'm wrong.

  10. #17312
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    Actually, UD lists 7 wildly divergent definitions of GFE. You just picked the one you prefer. If consensus exists, the definition with the most upvotes at UD is, "Affection oriented escort".

    I wish it meant what you stated too. But in practice, it's just not a very meaningful term.

    https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gfe
    I don't know how long you have been doing this. The definition I gave is the first on the site and the original GFE definition Unfortunately "Urban Dictionary will let anyone add definitions. If there is no consensus, then we have the constant crying and bitching about the women we have now.

  11. #17311
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy618  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents I made an appointment with this lady for a 1 hr session from p411 and text and she ghosted on day of after confirming the appointment day before and me wasting money on a hotel she wanted to see me at I got her p411 account suspended after providing text messages to the support staff, I just wanted to warn you guys.

    https://tryst.link/escort/the-lavender-room
    She is younger but the pics are heavy makeup and she doesn't wear makeup to appointments so a bit of a jump scare in real life LOL. And service kinda like she just lays there. Didn't repeat much when her rates were much lower.

  12. #17310

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    The consensus should be exactly as Urban Dictionary describes it. The problem is guys on here who use it incorrectly. Hell you have Henny charging more for "best GFE" and she only offer CBJ. GFE Girl Friend Experience 1. Shows up and acts like she wants to be there. 2. Deep french kisses. 3. Bare Back Blow Job. 4. Stays and provides service for the full hour. If all four criteria are met the provider is known as a GFE. How can you even trust reviews if guys don't even know what they stating.
    Actually, UD lists 7 wildly divergent definitions of GFE. You just picked the one you prefer. If consensus exists, the definition with the most upvotes at UD is, "Affection oriented escort".

    I wish it meant what you stated too. But in practice, it's just not a very meaningful term.

    https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gfe

  13. #17309

    Is Lilly from St. Charles completely gone?

    Is Lilly from St. Charles completely gone. See her for a couple years when I traveled.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c3bc8f0c231a4f69b734eb1d55fc20c4d2edcae0-1.jpg‎  

  14. #17308

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    There is no consensus on what GFE means. I hate the term because it's so arbitrary. I think the most common definition means she kisses. But that doesn't differentiate between Dfk or closed mouth kisses. Some guys think it has to include BBBJ, and if you're on the west coast it apparently actually includes bb sex. And then there's girls who think it just means girlfriend "vibes" without any of that previous stuff.
    The vibes thing is hilarious. Definition of dumb. No wonder they are broke.

  15. #17307

    Lavender Noir Flake

    Hi gents I made an appointment with this lady for a 1 hr session from p411 and text and she ghosted on day of after confirming the appointment day before and me wasting money on a hotel she wanted to see me at I got her p411 account suspended after providing text messages to the support staff, I just wanted to warn you guys.

    https://tryst.link/escort/the-lavender-room

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape