Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 1024 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 17678
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17333

    Ghosted #1

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/211328012 Was set up and got there texted arrival and ghosted. Crickets. Drove from and County down to Wilson Ave off Hampton. About a day later she texts says she is available. So I called her on the ghosting. Said cops were at that location and she panicked and left. Asked why she couldn't have texted me when she was clear of that location and she apologized, said I was right she should have. She's been texting when she is available but out days haven't matched. Not sure if I am going to give it anothe go.

  2. #17332

    Some more I saw

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/210680164 yeah there's a reason for the mom facebook poses. Was a total wipe. Took forever to get to incall location because of couldn't get a ride what ever. Had to fork over $40 for notel in Washington Park. My little blue helper wore off before anything got started evidentially orig timing was for 1030 am ended up being after 2 pm when we connected. I am not known to be picky but she just didn't even turn the motor over let alone get it running. Was a total no go. Even BBJ wasn't able to save the day.

  3. #17331

    Lilly in St. Charles

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerPete  [View Original Post]
    Is Lilly from St. Charles completely gone. See her for a couple years when I traveled.
    Seems that she is completely gone and has been for some time. If she ever makes a comeback, I'm in. She was totally over the top in bed. Loved being treated like a fuck toy. I'd hold her down and fuck her as deep and hard as I could. She would be moaning, saying "fuck me Daddy," etc. Over and over. Squirting several times per session. Most of the times I saw her we would go well past the hour as she wanted to keep coming. I'd be done and she would still want more. I'm not bragging. At all. She just liked being treated like a desirable fuck doll. If I remember correctly she had a neighbor who complained about visitors and a lot of racket coming from her townhouse. That, and a husband or an ex who wasn't up for sharing.

    I'd love to see her again but I'm pretty sure she's gone for good. Hope I'm wrong.

  4. #17330
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    Actually, UD lists 7 wildly divergent definitions of GFE. You just picked the one you prefer. If consensus exists, the definition with the most upvotes at UD is, "Affection oriented escort".

    I wish it meant what you stated too. But in practice, it's just not a very meaningful term.

    https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gfe
    I don't know how long you have been doing this. The definition I gave is the first on the site and the original GFE definition Unfortunately "Urban Dictionary will let anyone add definitions. If there is no consensus, then we have the constant crying and bitching about the women we have now.

  5. #17329
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy618  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents I made an appointment with this lady for a 1 hr session from p411 and text and she ghosted on day of after confirming the appointment day before and me wasting money on a hotel she wanted to see me at I got her p411 account suspended after providing text messages to the support staff, I just wanted to warn you guys.

    https://tryst.link/escort/the-lavender-room
    She is younger but the pics are heavy makeup and she doesn't wear makeup to appointments so a bit of a jump scare in real life LOL. And service kinda like she just lays there. Didn't repeat much when her rates were much lower.

  6. #17328

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    The consensus should be exactly as Urban Dictionary describes it. The problem is guys on here who use it incorrectly. Hell you have Henny charging more for "best GFE" and she only offer CBJ. GFE Girl Friend Experience 1. Shows up and acts like she wants to be there. 2. Deep french kisses. 3. Bare Back Blow Job. 4. Stays and provides service for the full hour. If all four criteria are met the provider is known as a GFE. How can you even trust reviews if guys don't even know what they stating.
    Actually, UD lists 7 wildly divergent definitions of GFE. You just picked the one you prefer. If consensus exists, the definition with the most upvotes at UD is, "Affection oriented escort".

    I wish it meant what you stated too. But in practice, it's just not a very meaningful term.

    https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gfe

  7. #17327

    Is Lilly from St. Charles completely gone?

    Is Lilly from St. Charles completely gone. See her for a couple years when I traveled.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c3bc8f0c231a4f69b734eb1d55fc20c4d2edcae0-1.jpg‎  

  8. #17326

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    There is no consensus on what GFE means. I hate the term because it's so arbitrary. I think the most common definition means she kisses. But that doesn't differentiate between Dfk or closed mouth kisses. Some guys think it has to include BBBJ, and if you're on the west coast it apparently actually includes bb sex. And then there's girls who think it just means girlfriend "vibes" without any of that previous stuff.
    The vibes thing is hilarious. Definition of dumb. No wonder they are broke.

  9. #17325

    Lavender Noir Flake

    Hi gents I made an appointment with this lady for a 1 hr session from p411 and text and she ghosted on day of after confirming the appointment day before and me wasting money on a hotel she wanted to see me at I got her p411 account suspended after providing text messages to the support staff, I just wanted to warn you guys.

    https://tryst.link/escort/the-lavender-room

  10. #17324
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    There is no consensus on what GFE means. I hate the term because it's so arbitrary. I think the most common definition means she kisses. But that doesn't differentiate between Dfk or closed mouth kisses. Some guys think it has to include BBBJ, and if you're on the west coast it apparently actually includes bb sex. And then there's girls who think it just means girlfriend "vibes" without any of that previous stuff.
    The consensus should be exactly as Urban Dictionary describes it. The problem is guys on here who use it incorrectly. Hell you have Henny charging more for "best GFE" and she only offer CBJ. GFE Girl Friend Experience 1. Shows up and acts like she wants to be there. 2. Deep french kisses. 3. Bare Back Blow Job. 4. Stays and provides service for the full hour. If all four criteria are met the provider is known as a GFE. How can you even trust reviews if guys don't even know what they stating.

  11. #17323
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Check Urban Dictionary If her menu is covered she is NOT GFE.
    There is no consensus on what GFE means. I hate the term because it's so arbitrary. I think the most common definition means she kisses. But that doesn't differentiate between Dfk or closed mouth kisses. Some guys think it has to include BBBJ, and if you're on the west coast it apparently actually includes bb sex. And then there's girls who think it just means girlfriend "vibes" without any of that previous stuff.

  12. #17322
    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Spent some time with this wonderful lady. Very GFE with an all inclusive (covered) menu. I'm not into anal so that did not come up. Bottom line: she is outstanding and worth the 5 bills.
    Check Urban Dictionary If her menu is covered she is NOT GFE.

  13. #17321
    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    If it has congratulations, I'm comparing data from one year ago not 15 years ago.
    Like I said, the women were charging $300 10-15 years ago and they continue up until covid or last year. And finally increased their prices Did you work for the last 10 years without a raise? It's pretty simple, if you don't think there worth it, don't see them. Your absolutely right about new locals show up on Tryst asking for 400-450, No reviews no history, fuck that.

  14. #17320

    Olivia Mendez

    Spent some time with this wonderful lady. Very GFE with an all inclusive (covered) menu. I'm not into anal so that did not come up. Bottom line: she is outstanding and worth the 5 bills.

  15. #17319

    Has your salary gone up 50-100% in the last year?

    If it has congratulations, I'm comparing data from one year ago not 15 years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Curious, anyone on here been in the workforce the last 10-15 years? Are you still getting the same pay as 10 years ago? Professional escorts were charging $250-300 10 years ago.

    There costs have increased. The hobby, and good escorts has never been cheap. Back in the day "backpage" had some good bargains. Backpage is gone There are a lot of escorts out there that deserve 400+, and there are a lot that don't.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape