Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 921 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 13805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13580
    Quote Originally Posted by DFK141  [View Original Post]
    The MMS texted me that there were two new girls. I saw Kimi. She is a tall and slender girl with the body of a model. May 5 feet 7 inches. Not more than 105 lbs. I'd guess late twenties. Long black hair. Very pale white skin. C cups and they are all natural. A nice trimmed kitty. Anyway, I was let in and changed into the house slippers. Kimi met me wearing a tight white tank top and red and white polka dot Daisy Duke type shorts. She looked damn good. She has basic English but don't expect to have any deep discussions. She helped me undress which was nice and then took me to the bathroom for the blue toast and a thorough cleansing. The MMS knows I look a good running so she must have told her because she cleaned my balloon knot for a good minute. Actually felt great and got me hard as a rock which then set the stage for a lovely BBBJ preview while the warm water ran over us. Back to the room for some bullshit massage and catbath and then she commenced on of the most thorough Tim jobs in recent memory. She got the whole tongue up my hersey road and pounded it for a good couple of minutes. Had me howling haha! She washed her mouth out with another blue toast and flipped me for an equally thorough BBBJ with plenty of DT action. When I got close I pulled her away and asked for the jacket. Started with CG and ACG and I watched those lovely natural c's bounce to and fro. Cycled through the usually and was getting close in doggie while I watched in the mirror in the corner. I asked of I could finish in her mouth and she immediately turned around through the hat on the floor and took a weeks load. She did this thing where she swirled her tongue around the tip until I was so sensitive that I had to pull away. She showed me the load and then discretely spit in the corner. I've had a number of hits here and Kimi is yet another win. House is clean and discreet and the girls have always hit for me. Got a glimpse of a Latina girl and for those of you who are assmen, you will be happy. Happy hunting gents. Chicago521.com.
    The area isn't an upscale area and their prices are more expensive than others, not many would go to them. $300 for 60 min, others provide 150 for 1 h and better locations.

  2. #13579

    Nunhouse

    They have Japanese girls and Latina, a nice mix. What is the local steam on Nunhouse? Website looks like others in Chi town. Any reviews published on Chika or others?

    W Buck says hello, nice to meet you Chicago.

    https://nunhouse88.com/

  3. #13578
    Shill for Chicago 521


    Posts: 38

    Kimi now at 888

    The MMS texted me that there were two new girls. I saw Kimi. She is a tall and slender girl with the body of a model. May 5 feet 7 inches. Not more than 105 lbs. I'd guess late twenties. Long black hair. Very pale white skin. C cups and they are all natural. A nice trimmed kitty. Anyway, I was let in and changed into the house slippers. Kimi met me wearing a tight white tank top and red and white polka dot Daisy Duke type shorts. She looked damn good. She has basic English but don't expect to have any deep discussions. She helped me undress which was nice and then took me to the bathroom for the blue toast and a thorough cleansing. The MMS knows I look a good running so she must have told her because she cleaned my balloon knot for a good minute. Actually felt great and got me hard as a rock which then set the stage for a lovely BBBJ preview while the warm water ran over us. Back to the room for some bullshit massage and catbath and then she commenced on of the most thorough Tim jobs in recent memory. She got the whole tongue up my hersey road and pounded it for a good couple of minutes. Had me howling haha! She washed her mouth out with another blue toast and flipped me for an equally thorough BBBJ with plenty of DT action. When I got close I pulled her away and asked for the jacket. Started with CG and ACG and I watched those lovely natural c's bounce to and fro. Cycled through the usually and was getting close in doggie while I watched in the mirror in the corner. I asked of I could finish in her mouth and she immediately turned around through the hat on the floor and took a weeks load. She did this thing where she swirled her tongue around the tip until I was so sensitive that I had to pull away. She showed me the load and then discretely spit in the corner. I've had a number of hits here and Kimi is yet another win. House is clean and discreet and the girls have always hit for me. Got a glimpse of a Latina girl and for those of you who are assmen, you will be happy. Happy hunting gents. Chicago521.com.

  4. #13577
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    River Road

    Quote Originally Posted by Englee  [View Original Post]
    I texted the apartment on East River Road to see who is working. The pictures they sent are FAR, FAR from what the girls look like in person. Was really disappointed when I met both women in the apartment.
    Disappointing. At least one I know of has traditionally used real photos. What are the last four digits of the number? Thanks.

  5. #13576

    East River Road

    I texted the apartment on East River Road to see who is working. The pictures they sent are FAR, FAR from what the girls look like in person. Was really disappointed when I met both women in the apartment.

  6. #13575
    Quote Originally Posted by SlayMonn  [View Original Post]
    Can vouch for rose having big naturals; I'm definitely biased bc I've always found Taiwanese women especially attractive but she was extremely hot to me & seemed fairly young. Very grabbable ass too. I'm just like 6 in but she could easily deepthroat me (although fwiw she was only cool with missionary bc I was 'too big'.
    Does she have the same menu as the Japanese girls (the extra options)?

  7. #13574

    Kimi

    Went back to check out Kimi. Quick 30 min session. She's cute / adorable type look. Decent MM C cups.

    Straight to business. Really good sloppy bbj. Mirror on the side helps to see all the angles.

    The normal rotation of positions. Highlight was doggy because of the mirror and she has good tightness. She finished me in CG she knows what she's doing for sure.

    Like I said quick 30 min session no rushing but straight to the point in and out.

    nunhouse88.com

  8. #13573

    BP Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Lulu or Rose. Maybe can go inspect the cup sizes and give an accurate report.
    Can vouch for rose having big naturals; I'm definitely biased bc I've always found Taiwanese women especially attractive but she was extremely hot to me & seemed fairly young. Very grabbable ass too. I'm just like 6 in but she could easily deepthroat me (although fwiw she was only cool with missionary bc I was 'too big'.

  9. #13572
    Quote Originally Posted by DFK141  [View Original Post]
    MMS at 888 messaged me that there is a new slender girl with natural tits at 888. Name is Mandy. Nobody at house when I went and Mandy let me in herself. She was wearing a skimpy little back negligee and looked great. Hair a little past the shoulder. Plump lips. Nice natural B cups. Slim figure with a decent ass. I was there early and no need for shower. We got undressed right away and started a nice makeout session on the bed. For those of you that love DFK like I do she is a must see. More tongue than you can handle. She eventually worked her way down and gave the boys a thorough work over while maintaining great eye contact. Let me rub her clit and FIV during this then transitioned to a 15 minute DT BBBJ. She did say no CIM allowed though which was a bummer. When I got close I asked her to stop and we got the cover. Cycled through all the positioned and switched back to BBBJ which I would rate on the top third to quarter of AAMP BJs. She got tired and I dined on her natural B's for a while. Nice medium sized nipples which grew to about a CM with stimulation. Once I had my fill I flipped her over and pounded away in doggie while watching in their strategically placed full length mirror. Boy did she take a nice long deep pounding. Blew in the bag and she let me stay inside her for a good long while while I caught my breath. She did some kegels each time I fetched which felt amazing. Once we were done she cleaned me off in the shower and dressed me which is a nice touch. She's only here for two weeks so those of you who love DFK and perfect natural tits all on a nice slim body, you'd better go before she is gone. Will repeat if I have a chance. Standard VIP rates apply.
    Anyone see Mandy can confirm on tiddies being natural?

  10. #13571

    Traveling to Chicago

    Hi everyone,

    Long-time lurker here, and I'm still fairly new to the hobby.

    I'll be visiting Chicago in a few weeks and have been trying to learn more about the local Asian scene before my trip.

    I've read through a number of older posts, but since I'm not from Chicago, I've had some trouble understanding some of the local shorthand and references like BP, Orange, 888, and others.

    I was able to figure out some of it by going through past discussions.

    But I'm still a bit unsure, especially given the recent raid-related discussions I've seen mentioned here.

    From what I understand, huanlegong168 is overpriced, though I'd appreciate any honest opinions if people feel it is actually worth it.

    Are any of these. Top1 spa, newhome66, nunhouse88, bluephoenix, skyhouse88, chicago521; a legit option?

    I'm not necessarily looking for the cheapest option.

    I'm more interested in finding a legitimate easy on the eyes provider or agency where the experience is worth the price (preferably in 20's or looks like one).

    I'd really appreciate any guidance from those familiar with the Chicago area.

    Thanks in advance, and apologies if this has already been covered elsewhere. I'm still learning the local terms and etiquette.

  11. #13570

    Nira

    She will be back in Chicago soon (apartment near Ohare). Very pretty & smoking little body. Who are some of the other must sees in the area?

    https://tryst.link/escort/nira1234

  12. #13569

    Blue Pheonix line up looks crazy

    Anyone see Lulu or Rose. Maybe can go inspect the cup sizes and give an accurate report.

  13. #13568
    Quote Originally Posted by FellowMonger  [View Original Post]
    You know what, went and checked for myself. Honestly shame on me my expectations are too high. Either my understanding of double Ds are off or the monger I'm quoting is but they were not DD, or D. Maybe C at best. She looked fine at first with clothes on but after taking them off, she looks like she's pregnant, aka small yet holds a lot of weight in her stomach. That's probably why the lights are so dim. I should've just turned around but fuck I had already paid so just went with it. Started with BBJ which was ok then CG and then doggy. I just looked up at the brick wall thinking to myself of better experiences. She smelled while fucking her and she also has that asian musty scent idk how else to describe it. All in all, clearly we all have very different views of these folks. Paid 200. I guess if you want some ok BBJ and CFS for that price, then have at it. I won't be returning.
    Hahaha damn tough luck. She smelled fine when I was there. Yeah women bra sizes are a mess. To me she had big naturals and she has a bit of a wider torso so I said 40. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9JZzPMHok8

  14. #13567
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    So I rolled the dice to come and I'm glad I did. I saw Eva, she's a little older maybe mid 40's but she was awesome.

    She had maybe 40 DD maybe triple. All natural and very shapely. Her face is cute but I think she had a little work like lip filler or something. It works for her. Her personality is very pleasant and accommodating. I paid maybe a little more than I should but I'm happy.

    8 house and initially $. 2. She gave me a shower a decent massage and nice teasing. Then came off the clothes and let me play with her huge natural jugs. There's just nothing like having a huge pair in your hands and they hang perfectly. Just so relaxing and hot at the same time. I put each one in my mouth and felt her nipples got harder and gave some nice erasers.

    Great BLS and initially CBJ I asked for uncovered and she obliged for another. 6. She was very entertaining and patient and BBBJ was on point. I pulled her up to table for DATY and she was pretty willing. I rubbed her whole body and ass and almost popped a finger in which she pulled back in. In the end she gave me L1 while I played with her huge tits.

    The downside was the room has an open ceiling and some poor SOB came in while they were short staffed. He had to wait like an hour to see his gal. The other girl had gone out and was dragging to return.

    When she came I scolded her playfully, she's pretty cute and younger maybe late 30's. I think I'll try to see her next time, but I'm totally cool seeing Eva again.

    Also FYI there's some construction blocking Diversey, it's no big deal but just a heads up.
    You know what, went and checked for myself. Honestly shame on me my expectations are too high. Either my understanding of double Ds are off or the monger I'm quoting is but they were not DD, or D. Maybe C at best. She looked fine at first with clothes on but after taking them off, she looks like she's pregnant, aka small yet holds a lot of weight in her stomach. That's probably why the lights are so dim. I should've just turned around but fuck I had already paid so just went with it. Started with BBJ which was ok then CG and then doggy. I just looked up at the brick wall thinking to myself of better experiences. She smelled while fucking her and she also has that asian musty scent idk how else to describe it. All in all, clearly we all have very different views of these folks. Paid 200. I guess if you want some ok BBJ and CFS for that price, then have at it. I won't be returning.

  15. #13566
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    So I rolled the dice to come and I'm glad I did. I saw Eva, she's a little older maybe mid 40's but she was awesome.

    She had maybe 40 DD maybe triple. All natural and very shapely. Her face is cute but I think she had a little work like lip filler or something. It works for her. Her personality is very pleasant and accommodating. I paid maybe a little more than I should but I'm happy.

    8 house and initially $. 2. She gave me a shower a decent massage and nice teasing. Then came off the clothes and let me play with her huge natural jugs. There's just nothing like having a huge pair in your hands and they hang perfectly. Just so relaxing and hot at the same time. I put each one in my mouth and felt her nipples got harder and gave some nice erasers.

    Great BLS and initially CBJ I asked for uncovered and she obliged for another. 6. She was very entertaining and patient and BBBJ was on point. I pulled her up to table for DATY and she was pretty willing. I rubbed her whole body and ass and almost popped a finger in which she pulled back in. In the end she gave me L1 while I played with her huge tits.

    The downside was the room has an open ceiling and some poor SOB came in while they were short staffed. He had to wait like an hour to see his gal. The other girl had gone out and was dragging to return.

    When she came I scolded her playfully, she's pretty cute and younger maybe late 30's. I think I'll try to see her next time, but I'm totally cool seeing Eva again.

    Also FYI there's some construction blocking Diversey, it's no big deal but just a heads up.
    Has anyone else seen Eva? Before I make the drive out just wondering if anyone can confirm / has more info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape