Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 4227
-
06-25-26 00:34 #4092Senior Member

Posts: 69Looks too good for Babylon
Looks pretty nice for Babylon, except the public restroom selfie, that fits.
Originally Posted by BugsyTootsie
[View Original Post]
She's been on Babylon a whole month, and newcomers to this site vouch for her, . So yah.
Seems like someone who'd be on Tryst at 400-600 for a 21 year old hottie.
Seems possibly too extra good.
-
06-24-26 23:24 #4091Senior Member

Posts: 349Expo take
Went to this years ago and it was a total bore, maybe this is better but not going.
Originally Posted by ScatJay
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 00:27 #4090Regular Member

Posts: 5Excellent dream with this lady
I saw her a week or so ago in a dream. She was very attentive and open minded to your requests. Overall great experience, nice person to talk with, makes you comfortable, and again very open minded. Would see her again, once I am back in town.
Originally Posted by BugsyTootsie
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 19:27 #4089Senior Member

Posts: 69Check things out
Looks like you might be able to check things out in person.
Originally Posted by Nhybgt
[View Original Post]
https://www.exxxoticaexpo.com/appearances/femdommekatt/
-
06-23-26 19:13 #4088Regular Member

Posts: 6Sammy
Any more info on her? She seems just my type but I don't want no drama or hassle.
Originally Posted by BugsyTootsie
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 11:16 #4087Senior Member

Posts: 136Anyone seen her? She used to advertise "quick visit massages", whatever that is, now just advertises quick visits.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...749/6124945543
-
06-22-26 22:51 #4086Senior Member

Posts: 167I did but years ago
I did years ago back when her rate was 350 not 700 today. She's outcall only so that may be a factor but who knows. I did enjoy being with her and I had fun that's for sure.
Originally Posted by SavageThing
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 22:20 #4085Senior Member

Posts: 177Elle tee?
Does anyone here fuck Elle tee? No one's written about her for ages. And she doesn't reply to my texts to schedule.
Like she's too busy or something.
-
06-22-26 21:57 #4084Senior Member

Posts: 96Anyone?
Looks good but skeptical. Anyone know if she's legit? Thanks ahead.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...a9db0b14ea33a3
-
06-22-26 15:58 #4083Regular Member

Posts: 5Clearly ask what you are looking for
I saw her once, I had asked about BBFS, and when I got there she started out with a decent massage and then switched to a gloved HJ. Which lasted about 4 minutes, cause then my "time was up". I would say she may do more, but be very clear with what you are asking for and do not let her deviate from what you agreed upon. Good personality though, talkative and has that dommy mommy vibe if you are into that. I wouldn't not see her again, but I would also clearly ask for what I am looking for. Overall the meeting place was her apartment and the room did have a massage table.
Originally Posted by Nhybgt
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 23:11 #4082Senior Member

Posts: 37Need Reliable Latinas
Hello, looking for any pocket listings or favorite go to Latinas in the area. Rates not much of a concern, nor. Is language gaps.
Wondering who has seen Janette here? I only go off crawler reviews bc I'm nervous af w all the busts last 2 yrs.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/8326007069
-
06-21-26 14:27 #4081Senior Member

Posts: 69Unexpected
Probably a few surprises, unless that's what you are looking for.
Originally Posted by Nhybgt
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 13:14 #4080Senior Member

Posts: 136Anyone have any idea what her special rate sessions include?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...476/6124964615
-
06-20-26 10:02 #4079Senior Member

Posts: 96Hit me up
Looks like your inbox is full. Hit me up with your preferences and I'll try to shoot you some recommendations if any come to mind. Salute.
Originally Posted by Bmwzedm82
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 11:42 #4078Senior Member

Posts: 49Any info?
Can't find much, debating on TOFT. Not many providers in the area.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...831/8157613417
Open to recommendations.
Thanks gents.









Reply With Quote




