Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 282 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 4227
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4092

    Looks too good for Babylon

    Quote Originally Posted by BugsyTootsie  [View Original Post]
    Looks good but skeptical. Anyone know if she's legit? Thanks ahead.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...a9db0b14ea33a3
    Looks pretty nice for Babylon, except the public restroom selfie, that fits.

    She's been on Babylon a whole month, and newcomers to this site vouch for her, . So yah.

    Seems like someone who'd be on Tryst at 400-600 for a 21 year old hottie.

    Seems possibly too extra good.

  2. #4091

    Expo take

    Quote Originally Posted by ScatJay  [View Original Post]
    Looks like you might be able to check things out in person.

    https://www.exxxoticaexpo.com/appearances/femdommekatt/
    Went to this years ago and it was a total bore, maybe this is better but not going.

  3. #4090

    Excellent dream with this lady

    Quote Originally Posted by BugsyTootsie  [View Original Post]
    Looks good but skeptical. Anyone know if she's legit? Thanks ahead.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...a9db0b14ea33a3
    I saw her a week or so ago in a dream. She was very attentive and open minded to your requests. Overall great experience, nice person to talk with, makes you comfortable, and again very open minded. Would see her again, once I am back in town.

  4. #4089

    Check things out

    Quote Originally Posted by Nhybgt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any idea what her special rate sessions include?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...476/6124964615
    Looks like you might be able to check things out in person.

    https://www.exxxoticaexpo.com/appearances/femdommekatt/

  5. #4088

    Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by BugsyTootsie  [View Original Post]
    Sammy- Pretty face and petite body. Little bit of a belly the last time I saw her (got the feeling she mightve been pregnant based on the shape but could be wrong haha) Still a really good looking girl though. Has a dog that's cute as hell but will naw the fuck out your jeans LOL. Anyway, she's chill. Has a little bit of a hood attitude in her (heard it when she told her dog to cut it out haha) but cool. No attitude in bedroom. Open to BBFS for extra. Good bbj skills and tight pussy. Let me CIP too. Solid provider choice overall.

    https://callescort.org/763-294-1512
    Any more info on her? She seems just my type but I don't want no drama or hassle.

  6. #4087
    Anyone seen her? She used to advertise "quick visit massages", whatever that is, now just advertises quick visits.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...749/6124945543

  7. #4086

    I did but years ago

    I did years ago back when her rate was 350 not 700 today. She's outcall only so that may be a factor but who knows. I did enjoy being with her and I had fun that's for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by SavageThing  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone here fuck Elle tee? No one's written about her for ages. And she doesn't reply to my texts to schedule.

    Like she's too busy or something.

  8. #4085

    Elle tee?

    Does anyone here fuck Elle tee? No one's written about her for ages. And she doesn't reply to my texts to schedule.

    Like she's too busy or something.

  9. #4084

    Anyone?

    Looks good but skeptical. Anyone know if she's legit? Thanks ahead.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...a9db0b14ea33a3

  10. #4083

    Clearly ask what you are looking for

    Quote Originally Posted by Nhybgt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any idea what her special rate sessions include?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...476/6124964615
    I saw her once, I had asked about BBFS, and when I got there she started out with a decent massage and then switched to a gloved HJ. Which lasted about 4 minutes, cause then my "time was up". I would say she may do more, but be very clear with what you are asking for and do not let her deviate from what you agreed upon. Good personality though, talkative and has that dommy mommy vibe if you are into that. I wouldn't not see her again, but I would also clearly ask for what I am looking for. Overall the meeting place was her apartment and the room did have a massage table.

  11. #4082

    Need Reliable Latinas

    Hello, looking for any pocket listings or favorite go to Latinas in the area. Rates not much of a concern, nor. Is language gaps.

    Wondering who has seen Janette here? I only go off crawler reviews bc I'm nervous af w all the busts last 2 yrs.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/8326007069

  12. #4081

    Unexpected

    Quote Originally Posted by Nhybgt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any idea what her special rate sessions include?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...476/6124964615
    Probably a few surprises, unless that's what you are looking for.

  13. #4080
    Anyone have any idea what her special rate sessions include?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...476/6124964615

  14. #4079

    Hit me up

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmwzedm82  [View Original Post]
    Can't find much, debating on TOFT. Not many providers in the area.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...831/8157613417

    Open to recommendations.

    Thanks gents.
    Looks like your inbox is full. Hit me up with your preferences and I'll try to shoot you some recommendations if any come to mind. Salute.

  15. #4078

    Any info?

    Can't find much, debating on TOFT. Not many providers in the area.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...831/8157613417

    Open to recommendations.

    Thanks gents.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape