Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 1035 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36856

    Re: Gramo

    Quote Originally Posted by XxSlinginDingo  [View Original Post]
    I was able to dream of this spicy Latina.

    I know she's been covered before but for the ones trying to see a Latina / something different.

    Here you go.

    Quick comms easy verification process.

    Staying by the Rosie's on Midlo, asked for picture of outside of hotel and got the room number and off I went. Put donation down on the dresser and she opened the door in some lingerie.

    Everything covered opted for the HR.

    Switched positions From.

    Doggy / RCG / CG.

    Finished in missionary first go round.

    For the 2nd round we just cuddled a little she went down after a couple minutes gave a slow and sensual CBJ lost of eye contact after 5 minutes or so but the cover on and to pound town we went. Went for Doggy.

    Love watching that fat ass bounce, she throws that mf back too, but she let me stand over her and bust all on her.

    No smells either.

    Honestly.

    She isn't GFE GFE.

    But she is nice.

    Attitude is chill, isn't rushing around either.

    Sucks a mean dck with lots of eye contact which turns me tf up.
    What was the damage? If you do BBBJ will she CIM?

  2. #36855

    Salem

    Quote Originally Posted by XxSlinginDingo  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Salem was wondering if anyone has seen her?

    I'm trying to see her tomorrow but I want to make sure someone else has seen her? Make sure she's legit.

    Before I take one for the team.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/211250765
    She gives you the run around then asks for a deposit. That's a big no for me. If it does go thru let us know.

  3. #36854
    Quote Originally Posted by XxSlinginDingo  [View Original Post]
    I was able to dream of this spicy Latina.

    I know she's been covered before but for the ones trying to see a Latina / something different.

    Here you go.

    Quick comms easy verification process.

    Staying by the Rosie's on Midlo, asked for picture of outside of hotel and got the room number and off I went. Put donation down on the dresser and she opened the door in some lingerie.

    Everything covered opted for the HR.

    Switched positions From.

    Doggy / RCG / CG.

    Finished in missionary first go round.

    For the 2nd round we just cuddled a little she went down after a couple minutes gave a slow and sensual CBJ lost of eye contact after 5 minutes or so but the cover on and to pound town we went. Went for Doggy.

    Love watching that fat ass bounce, she throws that mf back too, but she let me stand over her and bust all on her.

    No smells either.

    Honestly.

    She isn't GFE GFE.

    But she is nice.

    Attitude is chill, isn't rushing around either.

    Sucks a mean dck with lots of eye contact which turns me tf up.
    She's on my favorites list now. I've had 5 or 6 dreams now and all amazing. She upgrades to BBBJ or anal for. 8.

  4. #36853
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg68  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/935376652898

    Quoted me a Franklin for some mic singing, I haven't seen in her in a year but I can't go out like that.

    Is it worth it or she BS'ing?
    I'd say so. She can deep throat, not afraid of balls and if you catch her at the right time, you can go crazy in her throat. I nutted down there twice last time and she didn't even notice.

  5. #36852
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Regina

    Anybody still seeing Regina? Haven't heard from her in months.

  6. #36851
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Gramo / diamante

    I was able to dream of this spicy Latina.

    I know she's been covered before but for the ones trying to see a Latina / something different.

    Here you go.

    Quick comms easy verification process.

    Staying by the Rosie's on Midlo, asked for picture of outside of hotel and got the room number and off I went. Put donation down on the dresser and she opened the door in some lingerie.

    Everything covered opted for the HR.

    Switched positions From.

    Doggy / RCG / CG.

    Finished in missionary first go round.

    For the 2nd round we just cuddled a little she went down after a couple minutes gave a slow and sensual CBJ lost of eye contact after 5 minutes or so but the cover on and to pound town we went. Went for Doggy.

    Love watching that fat ass bounce, she throws that mf back too, but she let me stand over her and bust all on her.

    No smells either.

    Honestly.

    She isn't GFE GFE.

    But she is nice.

    Attitude is chill, isn't rushing around either.

    Sucks a mean dck with lots of eye contact which turns me tf up.

  7. #36850

    Brit / Sapphire

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/935376652898

    Quoted me a Franklin for some mic singing, I haven't seen in her in a year but I can't go out like that.

    Is it worth it or she BS'ing?

  8. #36849
    Quote Originally Posted by XxSlinginDingo  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Salem was wondering if anyone has seen her?

    I'm trying to see her tomorrow but I want to make sure someone else has seen her? Make sure she's legit.

    Before I take one for the team.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/211250765
    I don't believe she's in Richmond at all. Good luck though.

  9. #36848

    Jewels

    I paid $120 for non-GFE, fully covered QV.

    Quote Originally Posted by HisPoemss  [View Original Post]
    Brother in Christ $800 for cat is wild work.

  10. #36847

    Re: Salem

    Quote Originally Posted by XxSlinginDingo  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Salem was wondering if anyone has seen her?

    I'm trying to see her tomorrow but I want to make sure someone else has seen her? Make sure she's legit.

    Before I take one for the team.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/211250765
    I looked into her a while back and came to the conclusion the ad was fake using someone else's photos I believe. I hope I'm wrong because she's hot!

  11. #36846

    Bridget Sailor

    Anyone seen her lately since she reappeared?

  12. #36845

    Pepper

    Quote Originally Posted by Rentahoo  [View Original Post]
    Number changes frequently. Probably best to look there.
    Thanks for the tip. I'll hit her up this week. Any idea how much she wants for a bbj?

  13. #36844
    Quote Originally Posted by HisPoemss  [View Original Post]
    Brother in Christ $800 for cat is wild work.
    Just say it. Thats insane! Too rich for my blood.

  14. #36843
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Anyone seen her?

    Her name is Salem was wondering if anyone has seen her?

    I'm trying to see her tomorrow but I want to make sure someone else has seen her? Make sure she's legit.

    Before I take one for the team.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/211250765

  15. #36842
    Quote Originally Posted by FranzB  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jewels about a year and half ago in Raleigh. Not GFE, everything covered. It looks like she has put on 15-20# based on current pictures. Still a pretty girl but appears a bit thicker around the waist. At the time I saw her it was an adequate visit but nothing exceptional. Somewhat mechanical. She did stay in a nicer hotel than those normally used by providers. I saw that she had an on.

    Tryst and was asking $800 for an hour. Let us know if she now offers GFE.
    Brother in Christ $800 for cat is wild work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape