Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 1029 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 25011
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24591
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her since incall is appt. In pvd?
    No I haven't it was only outcall.

    That's too bad to hear she's gotten that way.

  2. #24590
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...-/359047380122

    Is anyone paying this girl that much money??

  3. #24589

    Alishia

    Was in the mood for a BBBJCIM recently so texted her. Responded right away and off I went. Nice and friendly enough but also seemed strung out on something. House was a disaster but area used for the deed was sufficient. Just not enough of a looker for me to return. Also doesn't swallow but to each is own, price is good.

  4. #24588
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her since incall is appt. In pvd?
    It was only outcall.

  5. #24587

  6. #24586
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...c/833594531994

    Anyone have fun with this one yet? Thanks.

  7. #24585
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Devin

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her since incall is appt. In pvd?
    I still don't recommend her at all. I'm a sample guy and when a service is boring for me. I think it would be even worse for you. She put no effort and she gained weight. She not fat but the picture on her ad look better.

  8. #24584
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    That's Devin I've seen her many times in the past. Pretty girl former stripper. Always had a good time with her and she was always honest with me.
    Have you seen her since incall is appt. In pvd?

  9. #24583
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...e/528194412810

    I hit her up. She asked me what I was looking for and how long. I said half hour GFE with BBFS. She said 150 which is pretty good but those pics set off the spidey senses. Anyone?
    I was going to go see her until she gave me that address and I realized that house have camera on every stairs. So I'm all set.

  10. #24582
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikepicas6  [View Original Post]
    A lot of past info on this one. Phone was working and communication was fairly easy. Set a time and headed over. Only waited a few minutes before heading in. Inside was not great but not the worst I've seen. Definitely not a deal breaker. The dogs were not as bad as others have described. They tried to be noisy but she put them inside and they left us alone. She is heavier than her pictures but it looks good on her. Boobs are not as firm but still a good time. Was only looking for BBBJ and she delivered above expectations. Some have reported that she was dozing off. It happened briefly but got right back into it. Will repeat.
    It would be nice if you can post a screenshot so a lot of guys don't get confused on which Lexi again.

  11. #24581

    Just keep in mind

    Every pic except the last one is heavily filtered / enchanced. You can tell by all the stars and other things floating around and other things. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...e/528194412810

    I hit her up. She asked me what I was looking for and how long. I said half hour GFE with BBFS. She said 150 which is pretty good but those pics set off the spidey senses. Anyone?

  12. #24580

    Your new favorite playmate- Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...e/528194412810

    I hit her up. She asked me what I was looking for and how long. I said half hour GFE with BBFS. She said 150 which is pretty good but those pics set off the spidey senses. Anyone?

  13. #24579
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikepicas6  [View Original Post]
    A lot of past info on this one. Phone was working and communication was fairly easy. Set a time and headed over. Only waited a few minutes before heading in. Inside was not great but not the worst I've seen. Definitely not a deal breaker. The dogs were not as bad as others have described. They tried to be noisy but she put them inside and they left us alone. She is heavier than her pictures but it looks good on her. Boobs are not as firm but still a good time. Was only looking for BBBJ and she delivered above expectations. Some have reported that she was dozing off. It happened briefly but got right back into it. Will repeat.
    She's really good and I think one of the best around GFE BBFS and open to most things and a nice good looking girl.

    I look past the house I've seen worse and the dogs don't bother me.

  14. #24578
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngandhung02  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever had an experience with this one? Is she worth checking out? Safe location etc.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...e/091238149127
    That's Devin I've seen her many times in the past. Pretty girl former stripper. Always had a good time with her and she was always honest with me.

  15. #24577

    Intel

    Anybody ever had an experience with this one? Is she worth checking out? Safe location etc.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...e/091238149127

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape