Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 1030 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 25013
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24578
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngandhung02  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever had an experience with this one? Is she worth checking out? Safe location etc.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...e/091238149127
    That's Devin I've seen her many times in the past. Pretty girl former stripper. Always had a good time with her and she was always honest with me.

  2. #24577

    Intel

    Anybody ever had an experience with this one? Is she worth checking out? Safe location etc.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...e/091238149127

  3. #24576

    Lexi- big boob Rivetside

    A lot of past info on this one. Phone was working and communication was fairly easy. Set a time and headed over. Only waited a few minutes before heading in. Inside was not great but not the worst I've seen. Definitely not a deal breaker. The dogs were not as bad as others have described. They tried to be noisy but she put them inside and they left us alone. She is heavier than her pictures but it looks good on her. Boobs are not as firm but still a good time. Was only looking for BBBJ and she delivered above expectations. Some have reported that she was dozing off. It happened briefly but got right back into it. Will repeat.

  4. #24575

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Don't bother with this one that advertised as Woonsocket / Bellingham 100. She's a scammer and waste of time. Three times I set up a meet and when I got to the Cass av address in Woonsocket. She tells me to wait she's just finishing up with a client. Red flag 1. Then she says she needs more time and I should leave because she doesn't know how much time she will need. Ok first time I bought it and left. The second time we made arrangements to meet it was the same excuse. So I figured I'd mess with her. I made arrangements for a third meet but didn't go to the address she gave. I figured she would do the same thing and sure enough when I told her I was there she said she needed a few minutes because she was finishing up with a client. We went around and around and she would never give the apartment number but just excuses to waste time.
    I can second this 100% took me weeks to even meet up with her with all the back and fourth.

    She does give a BBBJ but covered FS. She is open to BBFS but buyer beware she will take your money and make up excuses.

    Some of the worst customer service in the game.

    1st dream 1 rose BBBJ condom FS Qv went smooth.

    2nd dream 1. 6 BBBJ / BBFS Qv got some strokes in and proceeded to say her "case worker" showed up unannounced and that I had to leave.

    Don't get got my boys.

  5. #24574
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices  [View Original Post]
    She has a new 401 hone number. Also gave me a couple more pics to post.

    And at least one of the people that asked for digits has seen her with positive experience. She is real and a great time.
    Looks good would love to see her mom too.

  6. #24573

    I second this.

    Quote Originally Posted by King1230  [View Original Post]
    She's real and the tits are quite nice and gigantic but I wouldn't recommend. Incall is in projects and kinda gross. Everything covered, no GFE, she wasn't clean / didn't smell good, was bigger than pics imply, and seemed zonked out on something when I saw her. Price was reasonable but that was really it.

    I instantly regretted going through with it.
    Tits are huge. Chad brown projects with roaches. She used to be awake, attentive, and chill, but last time she was definitely nodding off on me. She swore to me she doesn't do drugs and that she was just tired, but the signs were there. I think somebody else handles the texting for her now too.

  7. #24572
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnseen1  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once years ago in Pawtucket. I liked her service but the 15 minutes can be tough for me. At one point she even said "this is short stay, you know?" when we were about 10 minutes in. Anyone know if she will do slightly longer session BBBJ? For more donation of course.
    She might, but. Don't expect a whole lot of extra time or a relaxed, un-rushed BJ. It's not really her style.

    Also going to be a roll of the dice if she'll even see you if you only saw her once a long time ago. The general consensus seems to be that she doesn't really see new people anymore, so if she didn't save your number (or you're using a different number now than you did back then), she may not even respond to you.

  8. #24571

    Destiny question

    Saw her once years ago in Pawtucket. I liked her service but the 15 minutes can be tough for me. At one point she even said "this is short stay, you know?" when we were about 10 minutes in. Anyone know if she will do slightly longer session BBBJ? For more donation of course.

  9. #24570
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist23  [View Original Post]
    Keep seeing her ads and I'm curious as I'm a big fan of big tits.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/236669239689

    Screenshot in case ad gets taken down.
    She's real and the tits are quite nice and gigantic but I wouldn't recommend. Incall is in projects and kinda gross. Everything covered, no GFE, she wasn't clean / didn't smell good, was bigger than pics imply, and seemed zonked out on something when I saw her. Price was reasonable but that was really it.

    I instantly regretted going through with it.

  10. #24569

    Can confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist23  [View Original Post]
    Keep seeing her ads and I'm curious as I'm a big fan of big tits.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/236669239689

    Screenshot in case ad gets taken down.
    She's real and super busty. Lives in the worst projects though so be careful fellas.

  11. #24568

    Mary Jane

    Sadly she's retired and doing well for herself so I don't think she will be doing any dates now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She's very real. Saw her twice but it wasn't recent. Everything cover, I try BBJ but she wouldn't budge. That was then when I never ask for BBJ as long they were cheap. But now, no BBJ mean I won't see you. If anyone see her in the future, ask her if she have maryjane number. They use to host together so I hung out with maryjane also but never do a date.

  12. #24567
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist23  [View Original Post]
    Keep seeing her ads and I'm curious as I'm a big fan of big tits.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/236669239689

    Screenshot in case ad gets taken down.
    She's very real. Saw her twice but it wasn't recent. Everything cover, I try BBJ but she wouldn't budge. That was then when I never ask for BBJ as long they were cheap. But now, no BBJ mean I won't see you. If anyone see her in the future, ask her if she have maryjane number. They use to host together so I hung out with maryjane also but never do a date.

  13. #24566
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist23  [View Original Post]
    Keep seeing her ads and I'm curious as I'm a big fan of big tits.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/236669239689

    Screenshot in case ad gets taken down.
    Yeah she's real, looks better in pics than in person but tits are fat & juicy. Had a decent time, everything covered but she did do BBBJ for me which she said she doesn't do. Only issue I had was the incall was a bad location in the projects, also felt like someone was lurking but didn't see anyone or have any problems. Haven't rushed back to see her but she wasn't terrible.

  14. #24565

    Ally Gee couple more pics

    She has a new 401 hone number. Also gave me a couple more pics to post.

    And at least one of the people that asked for digits has seen her with positive experience. She is real and a great time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 483.jpg‎   485.jpg‎  

  15. #24564

    Anyone know about this one?

    Keep seeing her ads and I'm curious as I'm a big fan of big tits.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/236669239689

    Screenshot in case ad gets taken down.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260627_200754_Chrome.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape