rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 2666 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 1030 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 39977
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39542

    Blowing in The Hole

    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralObvious  [View Original Post]
    This screams of trying to push away other mongers from going bare. Nobody will pay $350 for BBFS. I've had BBFS with Apple, Kelly, and Bebe. Never paid over $220, nor would I.
    She charges $350 at least to me to blow in her and I mean a large load.

  2. #39541

    Copper's Nark

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    I have pictures of guys.
    I'm sure that the pics are all over WeChat, no reason to get involved.

  3. #39540

    Robberies

    Public Service Announcement.

    My GF who ones a spa up north got robbed Wednesday night she is working with CPD Vice off one of the phones that pinged off the tower at her location but let your spas and houses know these 3 guys are robbing girls at houses and spas along with customers.

    I have pictures of guys.

    Here is text in pictures of message from my GF.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0471.jpg‎   IMG_0473.jpg‎  

  4. #39539

    Chicago spa LLC is 3007 / Armitage

    Easy to find, wide open parking lot. Texted ahead to find. Decided to go for YoYo because of all the reviews and following she seems to have. Got in the room, laid down and waited for YoYo to return. After a few minutes she came back and we began to chat as she gave me a nice massage. Pretty good pressure for such a tiny woman. During the massage she did this thing with her thumbs on the back of my neck and the base of my skull that hit a spot just right. Felt amazing, and gave me goosebumps head to toe. After a bit of massage the tits came out (and what great tits they are) and she began to rub them up and down my back all while biting and kissing my ear. Things progressed quickly in a nice RJ with added lube. A first for me and enjoyable (first with lube). She had me roll over and on the flip she removed the rest of her clothes to reveal an amazing body. She got between my legs and started a great BBBJ with a bit of BLS mixed in. After a bit she asked if I wanted a taste and I readily agreed. Daty was great, and seemed to do the trick for both of us. From there covered up and went mish to the finish. Cleaned up got dressed and headed to the door. For some it might be a drive, but very much worth it in my opinion. I'll be returning as time allows.

  5. #39538

    Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    Here are her fees.

    $60 or $80 house.

    $150 BBBJ CIM.

    $220 Covered.

    $350 Fire in the Hole.
    This screams of trying to push away other mongers from going bare. Nobody will pay $350 for BBFS. I've had BBFS with Apple, Kelly, and Bebe. Never paid over $220, nor would I.

  6. #39537

    Kung Fu Fish Spa

    Read a shill review on the other site about this place and stopped by to check it out. Typical mamasan opened the door and showed me a cute young girl in a schoolgirl outfit. Came back the next day and Amy wasn't as cute as she appeared at first glance with crooked bottom teeth. Girl refused to do BBBJ under any circumstances so I noped out of there. Located on the 2600th block of South Halsted in the same strip mall that Tokyo Spa used to be located in. The hidden profile guy that drew my attention to this spa also reviewed Ashland Perfect and Perfect 10, so I assume that they are part of the same syndicate. Supposed to be a couple of other girls there, one asian, one Latina, but I didn't see them. They appear to be running the typical lurid ads under a different phone number, so have at it, lads.

  7. #39536

    Katerina at Lunar Body Works

    Been off the radar for a bit. Ran into some shit in my personal life and had to step back from mongering for a while, couldn't really roam around like I used to. Finally had a window open up so decided to go with an usual place first.

    Got Katerina. With a name like that I half expected some Eastern European girl to walk out but nope, she was Asian. Mid to late 30's, been around the block but not in a bad way. Average build with good curves on her, soft in the right spots. Got a tattoo on her too. Nothing flashy here, just a solid standard session. GFE was there. HJ to start then she went down for BBBJ. Decent technique, kept things going at a comfortable pace. Cleaned up after, chatted for a minute before I took off.

    Damage was 80 house and 120 donation.

  8. #39535

    Clare

    Quote Originally Posted by Starks  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, Tina wasn't in her early 20's at Elegant. If you had ever looked at the wall to the left of the counter at Elegant / Millipede, there licenses / I'd's were posted on the wall. Her birthday was in the early 80's. You don't even want to know when Claires birthday was. It was before mine.
    Clare gives a great masssge but always pegged her to be in her 60's. I've only ever asked for L1 from her. I've seen both of them early in the morning at Enjoy Life when that raw sun is streaming thru the window. No one looks good when raw sunlight hits your face much less those vampire women who spend the majority of their life in those dark windowless rooms.

  9. #39534
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvitAtl  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Visiting from Atlanta, where all the shops have disappeared. It is like a desert down south right now due to some intense heat.

    I'm hoping that I'll be able to get a nice massage in while I'm there. I saw a note that there are some options on Ogden Ave in Naperville.

    Does anyone have any places they like?

    I love a good massage with back walking by a younger, fit or athletic provider. L1 is all I'm looking for. Where / who do you suggest?

    Thanks! (and I'm happy to brief anyone on the ATL scene if you're visiting).
    You need to look in the Illinois threads of Aurora, Lombard or Other Areas for current reports in the Western Suburbs.

  10. #39533
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    Here are her fees.

    $60 or $80 house.

    $150 BBBJ CIM.

    $220 Covered.

    $350 Fire in the Hole.
    Why would anyone pay that amount? These fees can be paid for a high class escort and they have their own in-call setting like KP https://koreanpalace.biz/model.html?id=1781962067287.

  11. #39532

    YMMV Pricing with Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    Here are her fees.

    $60 or $80 house.

    $150 BBBJ CIM.

    $220 Covered.

    $350 Fire in the Hole.
    I got her for way less BBFS CIP lmao. If you are young, handsome, clean, and a good talker that can vibe, you can bring the price down significantly at SXL.

    Apple, Cindy, Kelly, Elin, Sunny, Coco (from the past), Emily (from the past).

  12. #39531
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Those who visited Millipede on Grand, back in the day, know she was tugging over 10 years ago. Reviews go as far back as 2014. She was early 20's then. Hence, the mid-late 30's age I threw out there. She's still petite but not as fit as she once was, having seen her at Enjoy Life probably 4-5 months ago. I'm sticking with the mid-late 30's on her.
    Yeah, Tina wasn't in her early 20's at Elegant. If you had ever looked at the wall to the left of the counter at Elegant / Millipede, there licenses / I'd's were posted on the wall. Her birthday was in the early 80's. You don't even want to know when Claires birthday was. It was before mine.

  13. #39530

    Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaLover  [View Original Post]
    What's the donation to nut in her? I haven't been to SXL in a long time. I've filled Cindy a pair of times and I've filled Emily a few times as well with one particular time being msog.

    I need to blow a fat load into Apple's pussy and she sounds like fun!
    Here are her fees.

    $60 or $80 house.

    $150 BBBJ CIM.

    $220 Covered.

    $350 Fire in the Hole.

  14. #39529

    Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    I've nutted in her twice so with me yes.
    What's the donation to nut in her? I haven't been to SXL in a long time. I've filled Cindy a pair of times and I've filled Emily a few times as well with one particular time being msog.

    I need to blow a fat load into Apple's pussy and she sounds like fun!

  15. #39528

    Naperville?

    Hi. Visiting from Atlanta, where all the shops have disappeared. It is like a desert down south right now due to some intense heat.

    I'm hoping that I'll be able to get a nice massage in while I'm there. I saw a note that there are some options on Ogden Ave in Naperville.

    Does anyone have any places they like?

    I love a good massage with back walking by a younger, fit or athletic provider. L1 is all I'm looking for. Where / who do you suggest?

    Thanks! (and I'm happy to brief anyone on the ATL scene if you're visiting).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape