Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 39977
-
06-30-26 21:46 #39557Senior Member

Posts: 218To compare SXL to an agency isn't the correct comparison
In this humble mongers opinion. I made a choice to not give my DL / photo etc to agencies so I ply my trade at massage parlors and I've learned that I'll have to accept the ups and downs of the parlor life. So, if I give Kelly $300 plus the $80 door fee for BBBJNCNS and or BBFS CIP then that's the price. For those mongers who pay less than me, I'm ok with that as well. The ladies at SXL know they offer a rare commodity where you can walk in off the street and be balls deep in Karla's butt 20 minutes later can command a premium price relative to the market.
-
06-30-26 16:43 #39556Senior Member

Posts: 34Solid massage + BBBJ options
Looking for a solid massage followed by a good BBBJ. What are the best options and expected damage?
-
06-30-26 16:15 #39555Senior Member

Posts: 573VIVI at Sunny
Is Vivi still at Sunny Spa on Thurs and Friday?
-
06-30-26 13:50 #39554Senior Member

Posts: 30Xixi at Lunar Body Works
Heard about a new cute girl but always take that with a grain of salt but I rolled the dice anyway. She's short, average build, but damn that ass caught me off guard. Really nice booty on her frame. Seemed decently young too which is always a plus. Body was way better than the face though, not saying the face was bad but the body is doing the heavy lifting here if that makes sense. Her massage was no joke though. Once things shifted she kept it personal. GFE vibe felt pretty good. HJ was slow with lots of teasing and she would massage the boys. Groped her ass and fondled her tits to get things moving more. Then she went down for BBBJ. Good tongue work. She tried quoting me higher at first but I talked her down to 130 and she was cool about it. Finished up, cleaned me off, stayed friendly.
-
06-30-26 13:42 #39553Senior Member

Posts: 59Not my experience
I went there last week. I was greeted by Angel, pleasant enough. Told me the other girls were busy so she would do the table shower and the other girl will come and finish massage. The table shower was not bad, she washed all of me then she undressed and soaped me up, did the whole body to body wash, rinsed and had me flip, lathered up and off she went again with the b2 b rub and gave an awesome Russian where I almost blew my load with her looking up at me looking like she was enjoyed it more than me. Rinsed me off off once room. She started the massage with some firm and very enjoyable hands. The off putting thing is she left the room like 4 times. She came back and introduced Amy as the girl that would finish me off. Once Amy got started she had me flip and started to grab for the raincoat, I said, no, she complained a bit and said Baby, I insisted so she did a lackluster job to start but soon warmed up and got into it. Did some ball play, I motioned for the hat, she applied and tried to ride CG. I wasn't feeling it so I picked her up and swung into a standing mish. Popped in the bag. She cleaned me up and I dressed. On my way out I did see the Latina tall, beautiful, and sexy. We both at the same time went damnnnn at each other. Got my water and on my way. $$ total. I'd repeat.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 11:58 #39552Senior Member

Posts: 370Broadway Spa.
Originally Posted by YuhColoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 02:31 #39551Senior Member

Posts: 183Near Wrigley
What would be the best spot to go to near Wrigley?
Going to a Cubs game and would like to enjoy something before the game.
-
06-29-26 13:19 #39550Regular Member

Posts: 16She is from Singapore, she doesn't speak English but a little. She is a nice lady but often quite. I think you were on a different planet LOL you sure sound like the owner of Lotus. There is no shower at lotus.
Originally Posted by Knurchlew
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 08:23 #39549Senior Member

Posts: 300What's good for me, or other mongers, may not be your thing. A lot of what you seek depends in rapport with the provider. You might try Bebe first.
Originally Posted by HighHopes312
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 08:19 #39548Banned Member

Posts: 10Lotus SPA at Irving Park
Alice met me at the door, a smoking hot Asian girl with a killer smile and a body that looked insane in a little black dress. She had these huge, natural D cups that I couldn't wait to get my hands on. The room was clean and private, music low enough to talk.
She started with a decent back rub, strong hands working out the kinks. Once I was relaxed, she tapped my shoulder for the flip. The second I turned over, she went to work.
She came. I picked her up and moved to the chaise and kept her the same way. She came a couple more times because I wasn't letting her stop until I was finished. She shivered when I finally finished and told me I was excellent and perfect in Chinese and then very good in English. She wiped me down then asked if I wanted a quick shower. We took a nice standing shower together washing the body. Got dressed and tipped her an extra $40. She was a lot of fun once I found her sweet spot. Definitely piqued my interest with this session, I haven't had much luck finding a greek provider and Alice seems to be open to that. Of course, one thing is a thumb, and another is a hard cock, so I will have to go back to find out for sure.
-
06-28-26 22:21 #39547Senior Member

Posts: 33SXL review and questions
I recently started a job downtown and so I've visited SXL a couple times, after the many, many great reviews here.
The first time, maybe 6 weeks ago, I didn't catch her name. She told me and I immediately forgot. I gave two bills for 30 minutes house and BBBJ. That's all I'm looking for. Mediocre at best, but she didn't rush.
Second time, drew Sunny. Paid same amount. Service was a bit better. More enthusiastic, but clearly fake (and I'm not really into fake). "I love your big dick. " - Please, nobody would EVER say that to me and mean it. .
I'd repeat with Sunny, but probably not the first girl.
Questions: Am I offering / paying too much? Both times, the girls gave off some body language that felt a lot like "that's all you want for 140?
I'd like to continue to explore my options at SXL. I'm curious.
Who at SXL:
- gives the best BBBJ (slow and sensual qualifies as "best" for me any day.).
- is cutest?
- has the best body?
- has the nicest tits?
- would be best for someone who's never had L3 at an AMP before, but is thinking about trying it out? And / or. Is best at making a nervous monger feel at ease?
- is down for 2 pops.
Before six weeks ago, I've been out of the game for a while, and so I appreciate the help and plan to give more reviews as I make more visits.
-
06-27-26 12:19 #39546Senior Member

Posts: 269Mwahahaha!
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 09:43 #39545Banned Member

Posts: 171I'm Saying
I'm saying her pussy isn't worth $220 let alone the $350 but I like to nut in these nasty ass women as a personal preference- yes I get off by knowing a 20 something took my nasty ass load in their pussy or mouth for a small few and to go on the record Emily is hands done better than Apple.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
Cream Pied for $100 less and the J Girls at the houses are the best. Trust me my goal is to nut in as many of these girls.
As I possible can even if it burns up all my retirement.
-
06-27-26 08:09 #39544Senior Member

Posts: 1146Are you saying she charges by the ounce?
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 20:40 #39543Banned Member

Posts: 171Blowing in The Hole
She charges $350 at least to me to blow in her and I mean a large load.
Originally Posted by GeneralObvious
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



