Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 25024
-
06-30-26 15:01 #24589Regular Member

Posts: 23Alishia
Was in the mood for a BBBJCIM recently so texted her. Responded right away and off I went. Nice and friendly enough but also seemed strung out on something. House was a disaster but area used for the deed was sufficient. Just not enough of a looker for me to return. Also doesn't swallow but to each is own, price is good.
-
06-30-26 14:42 #24588Senior Member

Posts: 389It was only outcall.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 13:10 #24587Regular Member

Posts: 19Lauren
Anyone try her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/056887855093
-
06-30-26 12:13 #24586Regular Member

Posts: 19https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...c/833594531994
Anyone have fun with this one yet? Thanks.
-
06-30-26 10:36 #24585Senior Member

Posts: 4545Devin
I still don't recommend her at all. I'm a sample guy and when a service is boring for me. I think it would be even worse for you. She put no effort and she gained weight. She not fat but the picture on her ad look better.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 08:45 #24584Senior Member

Posts: 761Have you seen her since incall is appt. In pvd?
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 22:23 #24583Senior Member

Posts: 4545I was going to go see her until she gave me that address and I realized that house have camera on every stairs. So I'm all set.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 22:18 #24582Senior Member

Posts: 4545It would be nice if you can post a screenshot so a lot of guys don't get confused on which Lexi again.
Originally Posted by Mikepicas6
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 22:05 #24581Senior Member

Posts: 663Just keep in mind
Every pic except the last one is heavily filtered / enchanced. You can tell by all the stars and other things floating around and other things. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 20:33 #24580Senior Member

Posts: 777Your new favorite playmate- Anyone?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...e/528194412810
I hit her up. She asked me what I was looking for and how long. I said half hour GFE with BBFS. She said 150 which is pretty good but those pics set off the spidey senses. Anyone?
-
06-29-26 19:36 #24579Senior Member

Posts: 389She's really good and I think one of the best around GFE BBFS and open to most things and a nice good looking girl.
Originally Posted by Mikepicas6
[View Original Post]
I look past the house I've seen worse and the dogs don't bother me.
-
06-29-26 19:15 #24578Senior Member

Posts: 389That's Devin I've seen her many times in the past. Pretty girl former stripper. Always had a good time with her and she was always honest with me.
Originally Posted by Youngandhung02
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 16:19 #24577Regular Member

Posts: 8Intel
Anybody ever had an experience with this one? Is she worth checking out? Safe location etc.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...e/091238149127
-
06-29-26 15:53 #24576Regular Member

Posts: 8Lexi- big boob Rivetside
A lot of past info on this one. Phone was working and communication was fairly easy. Set a time and headed over. Only waited a few minutes before heading in. Inside was not great but not the worst I've seen. Definitely not a deal breaker. The dogs were not as bad as others have described. They tried to be noisy but she put them inside and they left us alone. She is heavier than her pictures but it looks good on her. Boobs are not as firm but still a good time. Was only looking for BBBJ and she delivered above expectations. Some have reported that she was dozing off. It happened briefly but got right back into it. Will repeat.
-
06-29-26 11:21 #24575Senior Member

Posts: 38Ymmv
I can second this 100% took me weeks to even meet up with her with all the back and fourth.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
She does give a BBBJ but covered FS. She is open to BBFS but buyer beware she will take your money and make up excuses.
Some of the worst customer service in the game.
1st dream 1 rose BBBJ condom FS Qv went smooth.
2nd dream 1. 6 BBBJ / BBFS Qv got some strokes in and proceeded to say her "case worker" showed up unannounced and that I had to leave.
Don't get got my boys.










Reply With Quote






