Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 331 to 345 of 24819
-
06-29-26 19:31 #24489Senior Member

Posts: 60Saw her years ago
I saw her a few years ago as well. She had more rules for a higher price, but overall it was a good vibe for my visit and I will pay a little more and make some compromises (like CBJ) if the girl is actually hot. Can't attest to what recent visits are like though so take this with a grain of salt. Also she was staying in a very nice hotel downtown which definitely made me more comfortable with the visit.
Originally Posted by Cocknee
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 17:45 #24488Senior Member

Posts: 56I seriously appreciate the leg work man and thanks IndySly for your input as well!
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 11:59 #24487Senior Member

Posts: 754If you have accounts here you can read some reviews. I would say to take some of them with a grain of salt though, as I do remember reading some reviews on her before and most had said she was definitely not worth it, and those pics of her are definitely filtered and older.
Originally Posted by InTheSticks317
[View Original Post]
https://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=77775
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-316523?page=1
I know I remember someone else mentioning she had very hit and miss reviews as well, but again I do remember reading some reviews at one point and time regarding her and they all mentioned that the experience was not worth it for what she is asking. Also basically everything covered, no GFE, lots of rules, etc. On the Eccie side you can see the majority of her reviews would not recommend. Here are some more links that may help with that if you aren't able to see them.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2972931
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2958083
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2944846
Hope this helps and Stay Safe.
-
06-29-26 10:37 #24486Regular Member

Posts: 9I've seen her in the past when she visited. I believe she's local to the St. Louis area. But for whatever reason, she adds Indianapolis to her home city when she in a nearby. Annoying because she was worth the visit from what I remember. From the looks of it, she's in Ohio at the moment.
Originally Posted by InTheSticks317
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 07:31 #24485Senior Member

Posts: 56Kimberly
Messaged this one and no response. Has anyone had any luck?
https://tryst.link/escort/-kimberly69-
-
06-29-26 06:59 #24484Senior Member

Posts: 80Visiting state fair area
Any white skinny spinners near the state grounds or north by broad ripple?
Age doesn't manner, trashy as long as safe is ok, I'll leave a report.
-
06-28-26 13:51 #24483Senior Member

Posts: 808Lauren
She caught my eye and. I figure I should give her a shot. She looks different from her pics because she dyed her hair red and eyebrows. She still looks good but the picture are a little better. Face is a 9/10. Body is a little saggy but still nice. I think she had a kid because she has a little pooch and tits sag. Still really sexy just not as tight as her pics and not a bbw. She is sexy and has soft skin and the pussy smelled great. She has a nice small ass that still has a curve.
The BBBJ was good. No rush. We did mish for a bit then doggy and I asked her to ride me to completion. She doesn't allow kissing at least for me but would have been a lot better if she did. Was able to negotiate 1. 50 for hh.
Overall I would repeat. She is sexy, friendly, and service was good.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/211085134
-
06-28-26 13:47 #24482Senior Member

Posts: 808I have seen her without make up and she just looks methed out. I had to walk away since she was charging a lot to look pretty ugly.
Originally Posted by AlwaysLookin33
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 21:52 #24481Senior Member

Posts: 164London
I made a video with her in handcuffs & ankle cuffs She's down for BBFS and etc. She isn't very pretty without makeup and all that though.
Originally Posted by SizeMagnum
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 21:39 #24480Senior Member

Posts: 238Katie Lynn.
Had some sessions with her a few years ago. She went to rehab I think after that. I see recent ads for her, so give her a try. Great oral skills as I recall.
Originally Posted by StillNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 22:20 #24479Regular Member

Posts: 1London
I've been wanting to see her! Was this recent?
Originally Posted by Rnorton217
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 16:43 #24478Senior Member

Posts: 56So very much appreciate it man. One last one I you know.
Originally Posted by StillNotMe
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/sashavalent
-
06-26-26 16:40 #24477Senior Member

Posts: 407Some info
I follow Jade on Snapchat. She is difficult to get ahold of and I can't vouch for her services. Callie advertises all over. Doubt she will ever actually meet. Katie Lynn I believe is no longer around. She had a really bad review spell several years ago and I think stopped doing meets. Could be wrong on that one. Stevie is one of my ATFs. Great vibe, fun person, and an absolute fu $%ing wh0 re in the best way possible. She is a smaller BBW now, but still looks great to me. Her rates have gone up substantially in the last year or so and that might give you pause.
Originally Posted by InTheSticks317
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 15:13 #24476Senior Member

Posts: 56Tryst Girls
Anyone had an experience with these ladies?
https://tryst.link/escort/jade-akton
https://tryst.link/escort/stevievixen
https://tryst.link/escort/calliecallie
https://tryst.link/escort/katielynn
Found a couple old posts about Jade but nothing on the others. I'm assuming Callie is an OF only girl but who knows
Thanks gents!
-
06-26-26 14:25 #24475Regular Member

Posts: 20Hi all,
Does anyone have info on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/179650510640











Reply With Quote




