Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 5848
-
06-30-26 00:21 #5743Senior Member

Posts: 577Hosting in Portland tonight and tomorrow.
I'm working in eastern Oregon this week and was looking for Fri or Sat but she seemed legit and a fairly quick response.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
Didn't ask for deposit.
-
06-29-26 20:26 #5742Senior Member

Posts: 577Gorgeous pics
Just shot her a text. Guess I'll know something about her soon.
Originally Posted by JesseJamez
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 16:41 #5741Regular Member

Posts: 8Anna
Anyone met up with Anna / Annabelle yet?
escortbabylon.net/image_list/4255423499
https://tryst.link/escort/studiouseuropean1
240 hh 340 h.
I think she used to come here some years ago as a "Belgian" but is back under a new name, sounds French, screens, but I haven't connected with. Staying downtown, not sure how long in town for.
Anyone braver that can report?
-
06-29-26 11:43 #5740Regular Member

Posts: 12Looks like Ivy's account is now being used by Lina? Not sure if that means Ivy is gone now, was hoping to see her soon though.
Originally Posted by Spicygirls
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 21:42 #5739Regular Member

Posts: 27Legal procedure
Yes, I have. But that would evolve into a small legal procedure called divorce.
Originally Posted by MarcSpencer
[View Original Post]
So, bad luck for now. I will stick with solo.
-
06-27-26 12:21 #5738Senior Member

Posts: 154All bare duo. Available in PNW?
Any duo teams of girls available in PNW with both girls accepting bare contact? Using and changing covers definitely a mood killer. Better not do it.
Originally Posted by Najar
[View Original Post]
Other option is, if anyone has two friends doing BBFS with him individually, he has ask and try a duo with them. It is all YMMV stuff to explore
-
06-24-26 22:21 #5737Regular Member

Posts: 27Mood killer
I totally agree w / you. Absolute mood killer.
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
This is why I avoid Duos unless both entertain BBFS, which is rare.
It has been only once (in Tx, several years ago) got a Duo, in which both of them allowed all 3 holes open and bare with no restriction in playing all 6 holes in any order. I had to pay almost 1 K for 90 min duo session; but that was totally worth it. That awesome experience also spoiled me to such an extent any duos then after were soooo meh. Stopped booking duo.
May be I should try now at least once.
-
06-24-26 14:22 #5736Senior Member

Posts: 92Yup they changed the cover inbetween. And this most recent one (and very likely the last one I will do) they took turns blowing me and inbetween they cleaned me up again. I have detailed some of my experiences in the AMP thread, but the best 2 hands sessions I've had were with local favorites Anni and Momo. They were pretty laxed about sharing fluids LOL. But for those sessions I asked for one girl for hr and the other for only hh. So it was hh of fun with both where I only fucked one. And the second pop was during the solo time after.
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 14:21 #5735Senior Member

Posts: 74Yeah they did but it didn't bother me really. By the time we were done there was at least a dozen used wrappers flung around the room finding them all may have been interesting because they would just rip it off and chuck it and throw on a new one when switching girls. They didn't care how many they burned through. The girls did play well together but that all depends on the rotation of course. I had all 3 for the full hour they did not leave early however I had visited with 2 of them before and I am a regular so YMMV a bit.
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 13:32 #5734Senior Member

Posts: 632Changing the cover
Did they require changing the cover every time you switched providers? That is a mood killer for me especially if they start complaining about using too many covers.
Originally Posted by DimSumFun
[View Original Post]
I know its YMMV and it depends on the providers.
-
06-24-26 12:26 #5733Senior Member

Posts: 92I have done 3 two hands massages at candy. Only once did the two girls kiss, and that was after I asked and it was only a peck. But as for everything YMMV. Chemistry between you and the girls and chemistry between the girls may affect the outcome. I will say tho having two girls suck your dick at the same time is one the of the best things in the world.
Originally Posted by 3Putt
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 09:55 #5732Senior Member

Posts: 2931Is there true girl on girl action? Or do they just focus on you?
Originally Posted by Ebech
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 09:47 #5731Senior Member

Posts: 74I made an appointment ahead, made sure big room available.
Originally Posted by k__rat
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 02:50 #5730Senior Member

Posts: 995What's the damage for something like that? Its normally $$$ for a duo. Safe to assume $$ for all three at the same time? I'd imagine chances of being interrupted or having a girl leave mid session also skyrocket with all three out of commission.
Originally Posted by Ebech
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 02:03 #5729Senior Member

Posts: 263This is a solid plan if at least one of them has solid BBBJ skills. Did you call ahead to reserve a timeslot? Or just walk in and point at them all and say "let's go"?
Originally Posted by Ebech
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





