Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 390 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 5848
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5698

    Sylvia's

    Quote Originally Posted by RCorolla111  [View Original Post]
    Thank you to those who responded. I pulled the trigger anyway despite the responses just to see if it was something I wanted to do again.

    I will not be returning.
    So, there's that. At least I know now. I recommend you don't drop the same dime and make the same mistake.
    They're entire business model is based on exactly your experience. Once guys are in there, they hope you'll stay because "well, I'm already here" next thing you know, you're down 100's of dollars for absolutely nothing. I learned long ago, that I make a pact with myself. "If I don't get XX, before I pay, I'm leaving" and stick to it. They're banking on the fact you won't leave, but leave we must.

  2. #5697

    I miss the shacks

    Quote Originally Posted by RCorolla111  [View Original Post]
    Thank you to those who responded. I pulled the trigger anyway despite the responses just to see if it was something I wanted to do again.

    I will not be returning. Hazel was insanely gorgeous that's for sure. Nothing against her. Initial donation was 160. Not bad. Left me alone for a bit to settle and I disrobed. She returned to discuss extras. Listed anything from a lapdance to a full body rub with a handy finish. I asked if DATY was an option and she said no swapping fluids (there goes my hope.). So I asked for the body rub and handy and she quoted 700.

    I'm sorry, what the fuck? Is anybody actually getting that? Like genuinely guys. Are you donating that much for something you can do on your own? My lord. Not to judge but.

    So I asked for the lap dance which was 200. Still absurd but I was there so whatever. No touching allowed (seriously? WTF). The lap dance ended up being pretty good for sure. Her kitty was insanely close to my face and I could smell it (delicious). Her nips grazed my mouth occasionally. Her body was smooth and insane. However, not touching. Hard to get hard with just that. Oh, and a towel over my waist didn't help.

    Eventually she asked if I wanted to unload and provided me with something slick to help. I asked one last time if I could touch while I finished. Nope. Fair enough, so, there it went. Cleaned up. She provided me with socials. I left.

    It's just so not worth it. 360 for a pretty good lap dance. She was genuine and actually incredibly nice. Bubbly. Funny. So it's not her fault (at least I don't think it was). But it's just a price that could have gotten me FS with a real provider.

    So, there's that. At least I know now. I recommend you don't drop the same dime and make the same mistake.
    I miss the days for $40 house fee and $120 to the girl you could just drop in and fuck a hottie.

  3. #5696
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Sylvias is basically a strip club without the atmosphere. No touch lap dance is the standard. Some girls will touch you, but you can't touch them. Maybe a sly brush of your dick, but not much else. I've never felt so ripped off in my life as my one trip to sylvias. Don't know how they stay in business, honestly.
    I went there within the last few months just to see what it's like. I'd imagine it highly depends on the girl and how smooth you are, but it was insinuated that it could be taken out of the playhouse at a later date (also after I dropped more cash than I'm willing to admit). What would happen then? I didn't go that far.

  4. #5695

    Report Back

    Thank you to those who responded. I pulled the trigger anyway despite the responses just to see if it was something I wanted to do again.

    I will not be returning. Hazel was insanely gorgeous that's for sure. Nothing against her. Initial donation was 160. Not bad. Left me alone for a bit to settle and I disrobed. She returned to discuss extras. Listed anything from a lapdance to a full body rub with a handy finish. I asked if DATY was an option and she said no swapping fluids (there goes my hope.). So I asked for the body rub and handy and she quoted 700.

    I'm sorry, what the fuck? Is anybody actually getting that? Like genuinely guys. Are you donating that much for something you can do on your own? My lord. Not to judge but.

    So I asked for the lap dance which was 200. Still absurd but I was there so whatever. No touching allowed (seriously? WTF). The lap dance ended up being pretty good for sure. Her kitty was insanely close to my face and I could smell it (delicious). Her nips grazed my mouth occasionally. Her body was smooth and insane. However, not touching. Hard to get hard with just that. Oh, and a towel over my waist didn't help.

    Eventually she asked if I wanted to unload and provided me with something slick to help. I asked one last time if I could touch while I finished. Nope. Fair enough, so, there it went. Cleaned up. She provided me with socials. I left.

    It's just so not worth it. 360 for a pretty good lap dance. She was genuine and actually incredibly nice. Bubbly. Funny. So it's not her fault (at least I don't think it was). But it's just a price that could have gotten me FS with a real provider.

    So, there's that. At least I know now. I recommend you don't drop the same dime and make the same mistake.

    Quote Originally Posted by RCorolla111  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. Been looking at Sylvia's Playhouse in hopes that I could get more than the usual shtick. I know AMPs are more affordable but the girls at the shops appeal far more to me. Does anyone have experience with either Mae (formerly Piper) or Hazel? Linking them both below. Mostly looking at Hazel ATM since she's on the schedule, but also down to wait for Mae if she's worth it. Not necessarily looking for FS (unless offered), but would love at least some DATY and maybe CBJ / BBBJ. Happy to report back if / when I go!

    Hazel: https://www.playhouseportland.com/sasha

    Mae / Piper: https://www.playhouseportland.com/jordyn

  5. #5694

    What is gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Urlboffer  [View Original Post]
    Bebe has to be the most hit-and-miss provider I have ever heard of. On the GPS page, half her reviews are outstanding, the other half are "Disappointing".

    Why is this? Maybe she's been overworked so much that sometimes she just can't give her best?
    Still newish. May I know what is gps?

  6. #5693
    Quote Originally Posted by RCorolla111  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. Been looking at Sylvia's Playhouse in hopes that I could get more than the usual shtick. I know AMPs are more affordable but the girls at the shops appeal far more to me. Does anyone have experience with either Mae (formerly Piper) or Hazel? Linking them both below. Mostly looking at Hazel ATM since she's on the schedule, but also down to wait for Mae if she's worth it. Not necessarily looking for FS (unless offered), but would love at least some DATY and maybe CBJ / BBBJ. Happy to report back if / when I go!

    Hazel: https://www.playhouseportland.com/sasha

    Mae / Piper: https://www.playhouseportland.com/jordyn
    Sylvias is basically a strip club without the atmosphere. No touch lap dance is the standard. Some girls will touch you, but you can't touch them. Maybe a sly brush of your dick, but not much else. I've never felt so ripped off in my life as my one trip to sylvias. Don't know how they stay in business, honestly.

  7. #5692
    Quote Originally Posted by RCorolla111  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. Been looking at Sylvia's Playhouse in hopes that I could get more than the usual shtick. I know AMPs are more affordable but the girls at the shops appeal far more to me. Does anyone have experience with either Mae (formerly Piper) or Hazel? Linking them both below. Mostly looking at Hazel ATM since she's on the schedule, but also down to wait for Mae if she's worth it. Not necessarily looking for FS (unless offered), but would love at least some DATY and maybe CBJ / BBBJ. Happy to report back if / when I go!

    Hazel: https://www.playhouseportland.com/sasha

    Mae / Piper: https://www.playhouseportland.com/jordyn
    Never been myself but have always been intrigued. From what I've read, Sylvia's has the least amount of touch / interaction. Not even sure you can get an HJ in there. I know some who advertised on the GPS board have worked at Just Bliss and Xsensual. Also heard that services differ from model to model. Rather than go in blind, it seems best to set up an appointment with someone who is a sure thing. Then you can get a lay of the land. That's all I got. Just never pulled the trigger myself on a lingerie modeling spot.

  8. #5691
    Quote Originally Posted by RCorolla111  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. Been looking at Sylvia's Playhouse in hopes that I could get more than the usual shtick. I know AMPs are more affordable but the girls at the shops appeal far more to me. Does anyone have experience with either Mae (formerly Piper) or Hazel? Linking them both below. Mostly looking at Hazel ATM since she's on the schedule, but also down to wait for Mae if she's worth it. Not necessarily looking for FS (unless offered), but would love at least some DATY and maybe CBJ / BBBJ. Happy to report back if / when I go!

    Hazel: https://www.playhouseportland.com/sasha

    Mae / Piper: https://www.playhouseportland.com/jordyn
    I haven't seen either of these girls, and it's been a while since I've been to Playhouse, but in my experience all these girls are total safety, and DATY, BBBJ are not on the menu. I've never had FS offered at Playhouse, but as I've said, it's been quite a while and I've never seen either of those girls, so YMMV.

  9. #5690
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicygirls  [View Original Post]
    Ivy Bebe and coco.

    My favorite is Bebe.
    Bebe has to be the most hit-and-miss provider I have ever heard of. On the GPS page, half her reviews are outstanding, the other half are "Disappointing".

    Why is this? Maybe she's been overworked so much that sometimes she just can't give her best?

  10. #5689

    Playhouse

    Hey all. Been looking at Sylvia's Playhouse in hopes that I could get more than the usual shtick. I know AMPs are more affordable but the girls at the shops appeal far more to me. Does anyone have experience with either Mae (formerly Piper) or Hazel? Linking them both below. Mostly looking at Hazel ATM since she's on the schedule, but also down to wait for Mae if she's worth it. Not necessarily looking for FS (unless offered), but would love at least some DATY and maybe CBJ / BBBJ. Happy to report back if / when I go!

    Hazel: https://www.playhouseportland.com/sasha

    Mae / Piper: https://www.playhouseportland.com/jordyn

  11. #5688

    So 3 girls available at blue house now

    Quote Originally Posted by Diuleilomo  [View Original Post]
    Took a visit today and saw Coco. Petite, young, all natural. She was fun but I prefer Bebe.
    Ivy Bebe and coco.

    My favorite is Bebe.

  12. #5687
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanch888  [View Original Post]
    And all rate is included house fee.

    So rate is be total sometime if I am really satisfied I will tip them 20.
    Took a visit today and saw Coco. Petite, young, all natural. She was fun but I prefer Bebe.

  13. #5686

    This is old building house in downtown

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingX  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. I just looked up the listing and it looks kind of like what I've been looking for but I still don't understand why the prices in Portland are so much higher than everywhere else I've been. When you say house is it an actual house or is it a motel?
    And all rate is included house fee.

    So rate is be total sometime if I am really satisfied I will tip them 20.

  14. #5685

    "Drop by and say hi"

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizunate  [View Original Post]
    Out-of-area phone number, and her ad reads like she only does outcalls and requires a deposit.

    Might as well DoorDash yourself dinner. At least something will arrive when you prepay.
    She says she is downtown. The top of her ad says drop by and say hi so not sure why you get that from them. Thanks for the feedback anyway. Hoping to hear from someone who has actually connected with them however.

  15. #5684

    Red flags

    Quote Originally Posted by HotCold69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this girl? Always a bit of a gamble seeing people who don't have reviews anywhere so hoping to get some feedback.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/209178946
    Out-of-area phone number, and her ad reads like she only does outcalls and requires a deposit.

    Might as well DoorDash yourself dinner. At least something will arrive when you prepay.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape