Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 630 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 9439
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #9109

    Nova

    Is this the same Nova that has been visiting for years?

  2. #9108

    FEC Website

    Quote Originally Posted by RookKnight  [View Original Post]
    https://cakdolls.com/sd/

    New site layout grays out girls who haven't started which is helpful. Molly V Starts 7/1.

    https://www.sddreamgirls.com/about-1

    Or try this site since they book the same girls.
    Great! Thanks so much.

    I am familiar with CAKDolls but their site has very zero information other than pics. Then I have to text someone there to ask for menu and rates. Not the best site in terms of saving time and there are two guys who answers texts and calls. One of them can be a dick. So I have strayed from using them and giving them any of my money.

    Oh okay. Now I know that DimeZone is SDDreamGirls. This site is much better for general information. Thanks!

  3. #9107
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonArmy124  [View Original Post]
    Yes, they initiated without me asking.
    Thanks to both of you for the additional info, good to know msog is included,. And I'm indeed a little on the bigger side so will think about it, there is also another duo with Mari I think, who seems to be a horny gal, so may try one of the two and will report back after if I do.

  4. #9106
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyMetal  [View Original Post]
    Hi ALL. Does the FEC agency have a website so I can see provider information without having to bug the booker? Thanks!
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/FarEastCuties

    I think that is them, but I've never used that booker before. Anyone who has used them, please let us know if I'm wrong.

  5. #9105
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyMetal  [View Original Post]
    Hi ALL. Does the FEC agency have a website so I can see provider information without having to bug the booker? Thanks!
    https://cakdolls.com/sd/

    New site layout grays out girls who haven't started which is helpful. Molly V Starts 7/1.

    https://www.sddreamgirls.com/about-1

    Or try this site since they book the same girls.

  6. #9104

    Duo

    Quote Originally Posted by Cubico  [View Original Post]
    Sounds hot indeed, thanks for the info, did they include msog with the hourly price, which was 800 I believe?
    They are good but if you are on the bigger side I wouldn't. I'm not huge but I can tell they didn't want to take the it all. They said soft and gentle make sure I didn't go fast. They are good I just pass if you want to go hard and pound them if you are on the bigger side l.

  7. #9103
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubico  [View Original Post]
    Sounds hot indeed, thanks for the info, did they include msog with the hourly price, which was 800 I believe?
    Yes, they initiated without me asking.

  8. #9102

    Fec

    Hi ALL. Does the FEC agency have a website so I can see provider information without having to bug the booker? Thanks!

  9. #9101
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonArmy124  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm, the two girls are HOT together. A lot of Bi action. It's definitely an experience to try if your wallet allows. Ella. K has better English so I mostly communicated with her and she translated to Aerum. Both girls said they will be here for a while.
    Sounds hot indeed, thanks for the info, did they include msog with the hourly price, which was 800 I believe?

  10. #9100

    Ella. K and Aerum Duo

    I can confirm, the two girls are HOT together. A lot of Bi action. It's definitely an experience to try if your wallet allows. Ella. K has better English so I mostly communicated with her and she translated to Aerum. Both girls said they will be here for a while.

  11. #9099
    Quote Originally Posted by SplendidOrchid  [View Original Post]
    Their pricing seems quite high though for San Diego though. They're asking 420 for one hour BBFS, but you can see Ella, Hannah, or Areum for 340 for one hour BBFS. I hope this doesn't raise the prices for the girls already in San Diego. Maybe the new girls will lower their prices eventually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbrand  [View Original Post]
    PikaChu is also listed on SKP and Get9 irl. I would see her if it weren't for the $100 upcharge for BBFS. The other 3 girls at SKP are incredibly hot and all include BBFS. For that matter, all of the girls currently at DimeZone / XOXO / FEC / KDolls include BBFS. Throw in the 3 girls at BRC / SDAG in there, we currently have 11 girls in San Diego that include BBFS for $350 or less.

    We speak with our wallets and even though it's tempting to see PikaChu, I'm boycotting. There's too many options at a lower rate, and I honestly can't believe that PikaChu is better than Areum (my #1 at the moment), EllaK, Hannah, Mari, Julia, Gracie (Sandra99) or the other girls in San Diego at "San Diego" rates.
    I talked with a couple of other monger friends and at least in San Diego, 350 or less for 1 hour BBFSCIP should be the rate. We're also going to be boycotting any girls that try to go any higher and push the rates higher for all of us. If these girls charging 420 for one hour BBFS succeed, then there's no reason all the other girls in San Diego will keep their rates low. It needs to be like the Bay Area, where they tried raising the prices and failed because the mongers (generally) all spoke with their wallets.

  12. #9098

    Asian agencies out east or IE

    Hello everyone, apologies for asking for help and not contributing any new Intel lately, I've been out of the game since I've been stationed in Riverside County. But I was hoping some of you knew of any Asian agencies that have a presence out this way or closer to it than SD? I can't wait until I move back but for now, hoping there are some hidden from me gems! Thank you in advance!

  13. #9097

    SD Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/pikachu

    Also goes by Chu or Parka-Chu. Funny trivia, Pika-Chu was originally a duo featuring her (Chu) with a Pika. Wouldn't surprise me if Parka was another girl she once did duos with LOL.

    Anyways, new boss (LGP https://www.lovelygirlpop.com/) has setup shop and enlisted the usual legion of bookers, so hit up your fav booker and go welcome Chu to town. Lots of info on her is available here and on ter, so I will keep this short. Pics are her, 30's, all natural, B, skinny, tight, dtf, good service and high passion. Here for 10 days. She was visited by that girthy mofo, so needed to take it slow. She said she is liking SD so far as the clients are nice, clean and handsome. Apartment is a bit bare atm but no doubt will get that lived-in feel soon.

    I welcome more competition and more choices. Having too many bookers for a given house doesn't make much sense to me, but whatever. The LGP pricing is not inline with SKP but more with legacy FEC, but time will tell if there is a pattern. What I would like to see is more YAs (any kind of Young Asian. Hot, Cute, Thick, etc.) come to town. Such girls will naturally BB upcharge and that's ok. BB spcl girls can compete with service and price. There is room for all to be successful.
    PikaChu is also listed on SKP and Get9 irl. I would see her if it weren't for the $100 upcharge for BBFS. The other 3 girls at SKP are incredibly hot and all include BBFS. For that matter, all of the girls currently at DimeZone / XOXO / FEC / KDolls include BBFS. Throw in the 3 girls at BRC / SDAG in there, we currently have 11 girls in San Diego that include BBFS for $350 or less.

    We speak with our wallets and even though it's tempting to see PikaChu, I'm boycotting. There's too many options at a lower rate, and I honestly can't believe that PikaChu is better than Areum (my #1 at the moment), EllaK, Hannah, Mari, Julia, Gracie (Sandra99) or the other girls in San Diego at "San Diego" rates.

  14. #9096

    Mari at DimeZone / XOXO

    Texted XOXO booker to inquire about the new girls in town. For starters, all of the girls currently at DimeZone (XOXO) / KDolls are BB Included. XOXO booker recommended Mari, and glad she did. She is well reviewed by SD mongers on TER, but surprised she hasn't been mentioned here yet. Because Mari is incredible.

    Mari is probably in her mid to late twenties, short athletic body, firm natural (breasts, a super cute face and a great personality. This girl is HORNEY, one of the horniest I've met. She is a bundle of sexual energy, complete with vibrator on the bed (we didn't need it though). Mari loves to kiss as well, totally GFE DFK. I showered beforehand, so skipped and went straight to action. Something about her totally turned me on, and my little guy was super hard. Mari gives an excellent BBBJ, DT and no teeth. This girl is DTF and can take a pounding (and wants it). After her long BBBJ, I picked her up and lay her on the side of the bed, and entered her already wet pussy BBFS. Pounded her there for 10 minutes, then onto the bed: MISH to ACG to Doggie back to MISH where I CIP into her cervix. She kept me inside for several minutes clenching her kegels (trying to revive me) but I was spent. We both took a quick shower, and then Mari gave an incredible massage.

    Mari is a must see in my book. She's only here for a short visit (Saturday 7/4 is her last day). I will repeat whenever she is in town.

  15. #9095

    Ella and Christy

    Quote Originally Posted by FingerLicking  [View Original Post]
    Are they in mv or utc?
    Close to UTC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape