Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 470 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 7037
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6887
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog721  [View Original Post]
    Lucky has the c scar. Summer has the super long nipples, Emma is the younger one. Lucky is all over the place, not very professional but funny and wild / crazy / kind of dumb if you get my meaning. Anyone know if they're going to have a shift change tomorrow? I have been in about 3 weeks so I'm out of touch.
    Well heck, then I have no idea who I saw, I didn't notice any C-scar or underscar on the boobs when I saw "Lucky," LOL, and the girl I saw was not wild and crazy. I would describe Joy as wild and crazy.

  2. #6886

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by NeonGuts  [View Original Post]
    The Lucky I met definitely had man-mades (visible scars) but was still a bit toothy. One small tattoo, one large tattoo. Not sure if they're all just sharing names in there or not.
    Lucky has the c scar. Summer has the super long nipples, Emma is the younger one. Lucky is all over the place, not very professional but funny and wild / crazy / kind of dumb if you get my meaning. Anyone know if they're going to have a shift change tomorrow? I have been in about 3 weeks so I'm out of touch.

  3. #6885

    Lala should have went with Joey

    Quote Originally Posted by JustNomming  [View Original Post]
    Hello brothers, just dropped into Relaxing spa with intent to see one of my favorite, Joey or Vivi. Neither was available at that time, but I was told to see Lala, who had just arrived. Upon introduction, I was more than happy to call an audible. She's got curves for days, and a really pretty face. It helps that her introduction included some DFK to get me going. I was freshly showered, so I opted out of a shower together. Once in the room, paperwork was handled and we were off to the races. She dropped her dress, and helped me out of my clothes, kissing and dirty talking throughout. A quick cleaning with some paper towels, and I was on my back getting some freaking awesome BBBJ. She gives great eye contact, and uses the mirrors very well. Looking at that big butt in the mirror had me rock hard. I soon pulled her up, sitting her on my face for some enthusiastic DATY /69. She was very responsive to all the tricks I know, going for some deep DT when I hit the right spots. Popping on the cover, she rode me hard in ACG. You guys have to see that body in action. Unfortunately, that view did me in, and I popped in a short while. She could tell I was finishing, and I told her to give it some love with her mouth, which she happily obliged. A second pop soon came, and I was breathless and loadless. After the standard hot towel cleanup, she flipped me over and gave me a really solid massage.

    Overall, great stand in for my favorites. I was in and out in a little over a half hour, and very happy.

    Go pay her a visit, she's newly arrived and ready to please.
    Pretty much the opposite experience for me. She got curves for minutes only when in doggy LOL. Started off with massage and no dfk but also didn't ask not sure how she dirty talks with little English, said no doesn't get on top. Nice body and attractive regardless didn't let me suck on those tits and rushed it with a handy probably 40 min in or less even though I wanted head but she said she was too tired? The experience was alright but not worth it.

  4. #6884
    Quote Originally Posted by Rando1313  [View Original Post]
    So I was lucky enough to see Lucky at Asian Mist last week. Overall I'd say it was a mixed bag and I'm not sure I would repeat, but I certainly wouldn't say I would not repeat. Language was a bit of a barrier. I had texted ahead and asked for Lucky for a 1-hour session. I was greeted by a very cute girl who I thought said that Lucky was with a customer. I went to the bathroom to wash up and when I came out, the same very cute girl said that she was Lucky, so we proceeded to the room. She was wearing an adorable school girl outfit. I processed a donation of 2. 4 MCs for 6-0 minutes, which was accepted without comment. Nice firm-ish not flat butt and what seem to me to be natural C's with nice nips. Massage first wasn't bad, some light teasing, then the hot towel and the flip. She teased but no TUMA, which is OK with me. I'm mixed on it. Some nice slow BBJ which I liked (and that's what I'm there for anyway), and then a flip to 69. Nice, tasty, clean. BBJCIM was a bit fast / rough for my taste and toothy, but she took it like a champ. She kicked me out at 45 minutes when I thought I reserved an hour. She's a friendly and sweet girl, and looks great in her school girl outfit.
    The Lucky I met definitely had man-mades (visible scars) but was still a bit toothy. One small tattoo, one large tattoo. Not sure if they're all just sharing names in there or not.

  5. #6883
    I'd probably stay away for the next few days, for a variety of reasons, what's going on non-Orange Orlando, in Sunrise and they're probably all busy with World Cup.

  6. #6882

    Lucky -- Asian Mist

    So I was lucky enough to see Lucky at Asian Mist last week. Overall I'd say it was a mixed bag and I'm not sure I would repeat, but I certainly wouldn't say I would not repeat. Language was a bit of a barrier. I had texted ahead and asked for Lucky for a 1-hour session. I was greeted by a very cute girl who I thought said that Lucky was with a customer. I went to the bathroom to wash up and when I came out, the same very cute girl said that she was Lucky, so we proceeded to the room. She was wearing an adorable school girl outfit. I processed a donation of 2. 4 MCs for 6-0 minutes, which was accepted without comment. Nice firm-ish not flat butt and what seem to me to be natural C's with nice nips. Massage first wasn't bad, some light teasing, then the hot towel and the flip. She teased but no TUMA, which is OK with me. I'm mixed on it. Some nice slow BBJ which I liked (and that's what I'm there for anyway), and then a flip to 69. Nice, tasty, clean. BBJCIM was a bit fast / rough for my taste and toothy, but she took it like a champ. She kicked me out at 45 minutes when I thought I reserved an hour. She's a friendly and sweet girl, and looks great in her school girl outfit.

  7. #6881
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkmanCT  [View Original Post]
    Looking to get verified with Mimi, but I use google voice and they apparently want a real phone. Any one else had any luck getting verified?
    Easy verification. Just use line.

  8. #6880

    Mimi verification

    Looking to get verified with Mimi, but I use google voice and they apparently want a real phone. Any one else had any luck getting verified?

  9. #6879
    Senior Member


    Posts: 583
    Quote Originally Posted by MattHearty  [View Original Post]
    My friend sawud he saw Unc hanging outside for an extended period of time today by RLX when he drove by. No in and out burger customers during that time.
    They were waiting for their $ drop.

  10. #6878
    Senior Member


    Posts: 583

    Typical

    Quote Originally Posted by ManyAmp  [View Original Post]
    Looks as if there was another bust at a massage parlor in Sunrise on 6/23. One Asian and one Latina arrested. See the Broward County arrest for that day. https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...ation/3825384/.

    Stay safe out there.

    Happy mongering!
    I have lived in Sunrise for over 30 years, the cops here are the worst. A few years ago I called them to help an elderly man with Alzheimers wandering lost in our neighborhood and they immediately cuffed and arrested him. They are jerks who believe that they are above the law. There is no situation that they can't make worse. One probably didn't get what he wanted there so retaliated by busting them.

  11. #6877
    Quote Originally Posted by MattHearty  [View Original Post]
    My friend sawud he saw Unc hanging outside for an extended period of time today by RLX when he drove by. No in and out burger customers during that time.
    Lmaoo if I were the pigs with all the information left on this site here I would be out front waiting for you all too.

  12. #6876

    Stay safe

    My friend sawud he saw Unc hanging outside for an extended period of time today by RLX when he drove by. No in and out burger customers during that time.

  13. #6875
    Quote Originally Posted by ManyAmp  [View Original Post]
    Looks as if there was another bust at a massage parlor in Sunrise on 6/23. One Asian and one Latina arrested. See the Broward County arrest for that day. https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...ation/3825384/.

    Stay safe out there.

    Happy mongering!
    Based on crossing from Sawgrass to Amerant I am not surprised those cops are pricks.

  14. #6874

    Another Bust

    Looks as if there was another bust at a massage parlor in Sunrise on 6/23. One Asian and one Latina arrested. See the Broward County arrest for that day. https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...ation/3825384/.

    Stay safe out there.

    Happy mongering!

  15. #6873
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMars  [View Original Post]
    I also saw Joey recently and unless they conned me, joey does not have a flat stomatch LOL stop lying.
    MR FROMMARS.

    I will ask you to retract your acusation.

    I communicated with the spa, after they told me who was working, Imade an appointment with Joey.

    I walked in, from the front door the called joey to room 2.

    She walks in and we started our session.

    I don't know who you saw, but I saw the one they called Joey.

    I have no reason to lie, my masseuse was just as I described her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape