Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 7049
-
06-29-26 17:40 #6884Senior Member

Posts: 40The Lucky I met definitely had man-mades (visible scars) but was still a bit toothy. One small tattoo, one large tattoo. Not sure if they're all just sharing names in there or not.
Originally Posted by Rando1313
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 16:33 #6883Senior Member

Posts: 889I'd probably stay away for the next few days, for a variety of reasons, what's going on non-Orange Orlando, in Sunrise and they're probably all busy with World Cup.
-
06-29-26 10:09 #6882Senior Member

Posts: 157Lucky -- Asian Mist
So I was lucky enough to see Lucky at Asian Mist last week. Overall I'd say it was a mixed bag and I'm not sure I would repeat, but I certainly wouldn't say I would not repeat. Language was a bit of a barrier. I had texted ahead and asked for Lucky for a 1-hour session. I was greeted by a very cute girl who I thought said that Lucky was with a customer. I went to the bathroom to wash up and when I came out, the same very cute girl said that she was Lucky, so we proceeded to the room. She was wearing an adorable school girl outfit. I processed a donation of 2. 4 MCs for 6-0 minutes, which was accepted without comment. Nice firm-ish not flat butt and what seem to me to be natural C's with nice nips. Massage first wasn't bad, some light teasing, then the hot towel and the flip. She teased but no TUMA, which is OK with me. I'm mixed on it. Some nice slow BBJ which I liked (and that's what I'm there for anyway), and then a flip to 69. Nice, tasty, clean. BBJCIM was a bit fast / rough for my taste and toothy, but she took it like a champ. She kicked me out at 45 minutes when I thought I reserved an hour. She's a friendly and sweet girl, and looks great in her school girl outfit.
-
06-28-26 20:08 #6881Senior Member

Posts: 2270Easy verification. Just use line.
Originally Posted by SharkmanCT
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 17:57 #6880Senior Member

Posts: 85Mimi verification
Looking to get verified with Mimi, but I use google voice and they apparently want a real phone. Any one else had any luck getting verified?
-
06-25-26 19:17 #6879Senior Member

Posts: 585They were waiting for their $ drop.
Originally Posted by MattHearty
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 19:16 #6878Senior Member

Posts: 585Typical
I have lived in Sunrise for over 30 years, the cops here are the worst. A few years ago I called them to help an elderly man with Alzheimers wandering lost in our neighborhood and they immediately cuffed and arrested him. They are jerks who believe that they are above the law. There is no situation that they can't make worse. One probably didn't get what he wanted there so retaliated by busting them.
Originally Posted by ManyAmp
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 16:27 #6877Senior Member

Posts: 219Lmaoo if I were the pigs with all the information left on this site here I would be out front waiting for you all too.
Originally Posted by MattHearty
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 13:47 #6876Senior Member

Posts: 34Stay safe
My friend sawud he saw Unc hanging outside for an extended period of time today by RLX when he drove by. No in and out burger customers during that time.
-
06-25-26 12:31 #6875Senior Member

Posts: 889Based on crossing from Sawgrass to Amerant I am not surprised those cops are pricks.
Originally Posted by ManyAmp
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 11:22 #6874Senior Member

Posts: 444Another Bust
Looks as if there was another bust at a massage parlor in Sunrise on 6/23. One Asian and one Latina arrested. See the Broward County arrest for that day. https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...ation/3825384/.
Stay safe out there.
Happy mongering!
-
06-25-26 10:22 #6873Senior Member

Posts: 373MR FROMMARS.
Originally Posted by FromMars
[View Original Post]
I will ask you to retract your acusation.
I communicated with the spa, after they told me who was working, Imade an appointment with Joey.
I walked in, from the front door the called joey to room 2.
She walks in and we started our session.
I don't know who you saw, but I saw the one they called Joey.
I have no reason to lie, my masseuse was just as I described her.
-
06-25-26 09:03 #6872Senior Member

Posts: 222Ocean Spring Spa
Anyone have any details on Ocean Spring spa In Lauderdale lakes?
https://ftlauderdale.bedpage.com/Esc.../13316298.html
I recognize ads being posted for mist Asia, relaxing, Corea and a few other places I visit regularly, but never been to this one.
-
06-24-26 22:14 #6871Senior Member

Posts: 92I also saw Joey recently and unless they conned me, joey does not have a flat stomatch LOL stop lying.
-
06-24-26 20:12 #6870Senior Member

Posts: 89Mimi. Amy
Since my research in the Orlando forum didn't come up with any info, and no responses down here to TOFTT.
Amy was very pretty 5'4"ish, skinny, with nice shapely c's (I think). Session started out with the normal shower with previews of what was to come.
If you like the AMP scene she started with a very light pressure massage and proceeded to caress the entire body with her breast, very reminiscent of a table shower.
She was very focused in hygiene which is all good by me. Good oral skills and tight ride.
Where Salacia you held on for the ride, Amy definitely has you do the driving.
Very good looking girl, and had a positive happy attitude.











Reply With Quote





