Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 13800
-
07-05-26 19:21 #13590Senior Member

Posts: 183(323) XXX-6627.
Originally Posted by GMan25
[View Original Post]
I don't plan on going back for awhile. But I will leave the next time I go if the girl isn't even close to her picture.
-
07-05-26 17:32 #13589Senior Member

Posts: 286Sweet Laila
Spent an hour with Laila today. She really is sweet. Absolutely a sweet heart and wants you to enjoy yourself. Pics are legit. Her ass is incredible! Nice GFE experience. Highly recommended.
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/3890372.htm
-
07-05-26 10:09 #13588Senior Member

Posts: 262Yeah for real hook us up! These are pre 2016 Asian Xclusive prices. God bless Nancy and her twin sister!! 🫡.
Originally Posted by JaySkeet
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-26 11:44 #13587Senior Member

Posts: 93Biggest tits
Alright fellas, which girl out there today has the biggest tits? Out here for a business trip and want to make it worth while.
-
07-04-26 09:58 #13586Regular Member

Posts: 16[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-04-26 09:47 #13585Regular Member

Posts: 16[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-04-26 09:21 #13584Shill for Chicago 521

Posts: 38Re: 888
Nothing in Bridgeport / McKinley Park is "upscale". If that is what you want stick with the high priced hotel girls. 300 is the VIP rate that gets you all the bells and whistles. If you are a cheap bastard, there are other rates for lower levels of service. Checkout the website before making nonsense comments.
Originally Posted by BrightFlash
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 22:38 #13583Senior Member

Posts: 118$. 50 for the hour? Plug us up man, I've never heard any of these apartments go for around that. It's always the standard $$ for hhr and $$$ for hr.
Originally Posted by BrightFlash
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 01:52 #13582Regular Member

Posts: 16The area isn't an upscale area and their prices are more expensive than others, not many would go to them. $300 for 60 min, others provide 150 for 1 h and better locations.
Originally Posted by DFK141
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 18:44 #13581Senior Member

Posts: 350Nunhouse
They have Japanese girls and Latina, a nice mix. What is the local steam on Nunhouse? Website looks like others in Chi town. Any reviews published on Chika or others?
W Buck says hello, nice to meet you Chicago.
https://nunhouse88.com/
-
07-01-26 17:47 #13580Shill for Chicago 521

Posts: 38Kimi now at 888
The MMS texted me that there were two new girls. I saw Kimi. She is a tall and slender girl with the body of a model. May 5 feet 7 inches. Not more than 105 lbs. I'd guess late twenties. Long black hair. Very pale white skin. C cups and they are all natural. A nice trimmed kitty. Anyway, I was let in and changed into the house slippers. Kimi met me wearing a tight white tank top and red and white polka dot Daisy Duke type shorts. She looked damn good. She has basic English but don't expect to have any deep discussions. She helped me undress which was nice and then took me to the bathroom for the blue toast and a thorough cleansing. The MMS knows I look a good running so she must have told her because she cleaned my balloon knot for a good minute. Actually felt great and got me hard as a rock which then set the stage for a lovely BBBJ preview while the warm water ran over us. Back to the room for some bullshit massage and catbath and then she commenced on of the most thorough Tim jobs in recent memory. She got the whole tongue up my hersey road and pounded it for a good couple of minutes. Had me howling haha! She washed her mouth out with another blue toast and flipped me for an equally thorough BBBJ with plenty of DT action. When I got close I pulled her away and asked for the jacket. Started with CG and ACG and I watched those lovely natural c's bounce to and fro. Cycled through the usually and was getting close in doggie while I watched in the mirror in the corner. I asked of I could finish in her mouth and she immediately turned around through the hat on the floor and took a weeks load. She did this thing where she swirled her tongue around the tip until I was so sensitive that I had to pull away. She showed me the load and then discretely spit in the corner. I've had a number of hits here and Kimi is yet another win. House is clean and discreet and the girls have always hit for me. Got a glimpse of a Latina girl and for those of you who are assmen, you will be happy. Happy hunting gents. Chicago521.com.
-
06-29-26 16:00 #13579Senior Member

Posts: 1292River Road
Disappointing. At least one I know of has traditionally used real photos. What are the last four digits of the number? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Englee
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 13:06 #13578Senior Member

Posts: 183East River Road
I texted the apartment on East River Road to see who is working. The pictures they sent are FAR, FAR from what the girls look like in person. Was really disappointed when I met both women in the apartment.
-
06-28-26 00:48 #13577Regular Member

Posts: 6Does she have the same menu as the Japanese girls (the extra options)?
Originally Posted by SlayMonn
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 17:42 #13576Senior Member

Posts: 151Kimi
Went back to check out Kimi. Quick 30 min session. She's cute / adorable type look. Decent MM C cups.
Straight to business. Really good sloppy bbj. Mirror on the side helps to see all the angles.
The normal rotation of positions. Highlight was doggy because of the mirror and she has good tightness. She finished me in CG she knows what she's doing for sure.
Like I said quick 30 min session no rushing but straight to the point in and out.
nunhouse88.com








Reply With Quote






