Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 920 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 13798
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13588
    Quote Originally Posted by JaySkeet  [View Original Post]
    $. 50 for the hour? Plug us up man, I've never heard any of these apartments go for around that. It's always the standard $$ for hhr and $$$ for hr.
    Yeah for real hook us up! These are pre 2016 Asian Xclusive prices. God bless Nancy and her twin sister!! 🫡.

  2. #13587

    Biggest tits

    Alright fellas, which girl out there today has the biggest tits? Out here for a business trip and want to make it worth while.

  3. #13586
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #13585
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #13584
    Shill for Chicago 521


    Posts: 38

    Re: 888

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightFlash  [View Original Post]
    The area isn't an upscale area and their prices are more expensive than others, not many would go to them. $300 for 60 min, others provide 150 for 1 h and better locations.
    Nothing in Bridgeport / McKinley Park is "upscale". If that is what you want stick with the high priced hotel girls. 300 is the VIP rate that gets you all the bells and whistles. If you are a cheap bastard, there are other rates for lower levels of service. Checkout the website before making nonsense comments.

  6. #13583
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightFlash  [View Original Post]
    The area isn't an upscale area and their prices are more expensive than others, not many would go to them. $300 for 60 min, others provide 150 for 1 h and better locations.
    $. 50 for the hour? Plug us up man, I've never heard any of these apartments go for around that. It's always the standard $$ for hhr and $$$ for hr.

  7. #13582
    Quote Originally Posted by DFK141  [View Original Post]
    The MMS texted me that there were two new girls. I saw Kimi. She is a tall and slender girl with the body of a model. May 5 feet 7 inches. Not more than 105 lbs. I'd guess late twenties. Long black hair. Very pale white skin. C cups and they are all natural. A nice trimmed kitty. Anyway, I was let in and changed into the house slippers. Kimi met me wearing a tight white tank top and red and white polka dot Daisy Duke type shorts. She looked damn good. She has basic English but don't expect to have any deep discussions. She helped me undress which was nice and then took me to the bathroom for the blue toast and a thorough cleansing. The MMS knows I look a good running so she must have told her because she cleaned my balloon knot for a good minute. Actually felt great and got me hard as a rock which then set the stage for a lovely BBBJ preview while the warm water ran over us. Back to the room for some bullshit massage and catbath and then she commenced on of the most thorough Tim jobs in recent memory. She got the whole tongue up my hersey road and pounded it for a good couple of minutes. Had me howling haha! She washed her mouth out with another blue toast and flipped me for an equally thorough BBBJ with plenty of DT action. When I got close I pulled her away and asked for the jacket. Started with CG and ACG and I watched those lovely natural c's bounce to and fro. Cycled through the usually and was getting close in doggie while I watched in the mirror in the corner. I asked of I could finish in her mouth and she immediately turned around through the hat on the floor and took a weeks load. She did this thing where she swirled her tongue around the tip until I was so sensitive that I had to pull away. She showed me the load and then discretely spit in the corner. I've had a number of hits here and Kimi is yet another win. House is clean and discreet and the girls have always hit for me. Got a glimpse of a Latina girl and for those of you who are assmen, you will be happy. Happy hunting gents. Chicago521.com.
    The area isn't an upscale area and their prices are more expensive than others, not many would go to them. $300 for 60 min, others provide 150 for 1 h and better locations.

  8. #13581

    Nunhouse

    They have Japanese girls and Latina, a nice mix. What is the local steam on Nunhouse? Website looks like others in Chi town. Any reviews published on Chika or others?

    W Buck says hello, nice to meet you Chicago.

    https://nunhouse88.com/

  9. #13580
    Shill for Chicago 521


    Posts: 38

    Kimi now at 888

    The MMS texted me that there were two new girls. I saw Kimi. She is a tall and slender girl with the body of a model. May 5 feet 7 inches. Not more than 105 lbs. I'd guess late twenties. Long black hair. Very pale white skin. C cups and they are all natural. A nice trimmed kitty. Anyway, I was let in and changed into the house slippers. Kimi met me wearing a tight white tank top and red and white polka dot Daisy Duke type shorts. She looked damn good. She has basic English but don't expect to have any deep discussions. She helped me undress which was nice and then took me to the bathroom for the blue toast and a thorough cleansing. The MMS knows I look a good running so she must have told her because she cleaned my balloon knot for a good minute. Actually felt great and got me hard as a rock which then set the stage for a lovely BBBJ preview while the warm water ran over us. Back to the room for some bullshit massage and catbath and then she commenced on of the most thorough Tim jobs in recent memory. She got the whole tongue up my hersey road and pounded it for a good couple of minutes. Had me howling haha! She washed her mouth out with another blue toast and flipped me for an equally thorough BBBJ with plenty of DT action. When I got close I pulled her away and asked for the jacket. Started with CG and ACG and I watched those lovely natural c's bounce to and fro. Cycled through the usually and was getting close in doggie while I watched in the mirror in the corner. I asked of I could finish in her mouth and she immediately turned around through the hat on the floor and took a weeks load. She did this thing where she swirled her tongue around the tip until I was so sensitive that I had to pull away. She showed me the load and then discretely spit in the corner. I've had a number of hits here and Kimi is yet another win. House is clean and discreet and the girls have always hit for me. Got a glimpse of a Latina girl and for those of you who are assmen, you will be happy. Happy hunting gents. Chicago521.com.

  10. #13579
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1292

    River Road

    Quote Originally Posted by Englee  [View Original Post]
    I texted the apartment on East River Road to see who is working. The pictures they sent are FAR, FAR from what the girls look like in person. Was really disappointed when I met both women in the apartment.
    Disappointing. At least one I know of has traditionally used real photos. What are the last four digits of the number? Thanks.

  11. #13578

    East River Road

    I texted the apartment on East River Road to see who is working. The pictures they sent are FAR, FAR from what the girls look like in person. Was really disappointed when I met both women in the apartment.

  12. #13577
    Quote Originally Posted by SlayMonn  [View Original Post]
    Can vouch for rose having big naturals; I'm definitely biased bc I've always found Taiwanese women especially attractive but she was extremely hot to me & seemed fairly young. Very grabbable ass too. I'm just like 6 in but she could easily deepthroat me (although fwiw she was only cool with missionary bc I was 'too big'.
    Does she have the same menu as the Japanese girls (the extra options)?

  13. #13576

    Kimi

    Went back to check out Kimi. Quick 30 min session. She's cute / adorable type look. Decent MM C cups.

    Straight to business. Really good sloppy bbj. Mirror on the side helps to see all the angles.

    The normal rotation of positions. Highlight was doggy because of the mirror and she has good tightness. She finished me in CG she knows what she's doing for sure.

    Like I said quick 30 min session no rushing but straight to the point in and out.

    nunhouse88.com

  14. #13575

    BP Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Lulu or Rose. Maybe can go inspect the cup sizes and give an accurate report.
    Can vouch for rose having big naturals; I'm definitely biased bc I've always found Taiwanese women especially attractive but she was extremely hot to me & seemed fairly young. Very grabbable ass too. I'm just like 6 in but she could easily deepthroat me (although fwiw she was only cool with missionary bc I was 'too big'.

  15. #13574
    Quote Originally Posted by DFK141  [View Original Post]
    MMS at 888 messaged me that there is a new slender girl with natural tits at 888. Name is Mandy. Nobody at house when I went and Mandy let me in herself. She was wearing a skimpy little back negligee and looked great. Hair a little past the shoulder. Plump lips. Nice natural B cups. Slim figure with a decent ass. I was there early and no need for shower. We got undressed right away and started a nice makeout session on the bed. For those of you that love DFK like I do she is a must see. More tongue than you can handle. She eventually worked her way down and gave the boys a thorough work over while maintaining great eye contact. Let me rub her clit and FIV during this then transitioned to a 15 minute DT BBBJ. She did say no CIM allowed though which was a bummer. When I got close I asked her to stop and we got the cover. Cycled through all the positioned and switched back to BBBJ which I would rate on the top third to quarter of AAMP BJs. She got tired and I dined on her natural B's for a while. Nice medium sized nipples which grew to about a CM with stimulation. Once I had my fill I flipped her over and pounded away in doggie while watching in their strategically placed full length mirror. Boy did she take a nice long deep pounding. Blew in the bag and she let me stay inside her for a good long while while I caught my breath. She did some kegels each time I fetched which felt amazing. Once we were done she cleaned me off in the shower and dressed me which is a nice touch. She's only here for two weeks so those of you who love DFK and perfect natural tits all on a nice slim body, you'd better go before she is gone. Will repeat if I have a chance. Standard VIP rates apply.
    Anyone see Mandy can confirm on tiddies being natural?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape