Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 26414
-
07-02-26 19:52 #26009Regular Member

Posts: 9Tried but saw Laneia instead
Her communication is weird. I want to give her the benefit of the doubt but idk, I hit her up this morning at 8 AM to schedule something for later on in the day, got an immediate response 5 minutes later. I was like cool let's set something up. No response until 10 HOURS LATER LOL. I hit up that pregnant latina girl instead (Lanealia) and her communication is spotty too but eventually I got something setup with her today. She is hot af in person holy hell, seems like she's up & down from Chicago to MKE area but damn she is worth it. Everything happens for a reason haha.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/078852943247
-
07-02-26 18:57 #26008Senior Member

Posts: 429Nina Magik / Nina Gold
Someone mentioned a vibrator in one of the other threats so Nina came to mind. On some socials she goes by Nina Gold but mainly by Magik. I had only one date with her back in August of 2024 so it has been some time now. It did take me some months to finally be able to link with her thru STG. She is an AA MILF but looks better and is nicer than some younger current AA talent. She was ok to bang inside my bigger vehicle, 100 qv everything covered. And I went to pick her up from her joint. Back then she was staying at the northside's Harambee neighborhood. And BTW for me most of the time is easy to finding a spot to park on the north at least for me it is. The meet happened during the evening hours and it was dark out and I didn't wait long for her to come out. From the time she got in till I dropped her back off she was nice and sweet to me. I got some ok head from her and I pounded her on mish. She is the first and only female that has ever used a vibrator while I was inside of her, and of course I busted. It was different and I did enjoy this experience. She's got good content of all types (pics below) and she's probably very busy that is why she does not post as much.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/915018046246
-
07-01-26 11:14 #26007Senior Member

Posts: 748Prea
Anyone see her? She looks cute and texts well. She did fall asleep last night around 7 while discussing. Over on 27. Wondering if anyone has experience before diving in.
-
06-30-26 16:18 #26006Senior Member

Posts: 324Weed
Hey man, I would rather smell like weed than stinking cigars or cigarettes, which is what 95 percentage women's room smell like. That body odor too.
Originally Posted by BesosParati
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 08:56 #26005Senior Member

Posts: 221Thank you!
Thank you for reporting on her! I've been super curious and that answers a lot of the questions I had but didn't want to drive that far up there for a litmus test.
Originally Posted by BesosParati
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 12:31 #26004Regular Member

Posts: 9Amanda aka red head italian
I've seen her twice. She incalls at the Appleton Motels by Capitol. She's pretty nice & doesn't look bad at all. She's def on the fat side but it is what it is, you can tell she's had a kid or two before. $60 for a FS QV, no GFE, she delivers! She makes you bring a condom since she doesn't carry any. Very good head. Only thing is that she really only does doggy because of how fat she is, would've kept repeating if she did other positions. Main reason why I stopped going is you will smell like straight weed the second you walk out. Even if you're in an out within 10 min. She smokes a lot in there and place just reeks of weed overall so you better either live alone or have an extra set of clothes to change to before going back home LOL. I'd say she is worth it to try at least once.
Originally Posted by Jedihunter88
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 19:16 #26003Senior Member

Posts: 67Busier than shit rolling down hill after a laxative chaser with tacobell.
So, what's the word, where to avoid and where to go? Been way too busy with life to keep up. Also any got some under the radar time girls to share close to the south side of milwaukee, lincoln or bayview areas?
-
06-28-26 18:55 #26002Senior Member

Posts: 639Yet these guys will trip over each other to bang her. An overweight, 60 year old half cripple. LOL and they call it a hobby 😂.
Originally Posted by TheTrueGamble
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 16:23 #26001Senior Member

Posts: 429Ecstacy told me she was never going to escort
Like 2 years ago this Rican chick told me that when I met her in person. I met up with her to buy content and back then she was slim thick beautiful body. And now it looks like she gain some weight and is now thicker. I spotted her and her Rican bf early this year at a gas station on National and she was still slim. And by one of the pics on her ad it looks like she is back stripping too. She had just quit stripping back when I first met her, hopefully with the stripping and dancing she goes back to being slim again. "I'm not an escort I'm never going to do that" and now here she is escorting that is crazy. And she is using her real name on her ad's that's also crazy. So I just started my day with this great news. I'm guessing she just started posting like 3 weeks ago, but she might had been escorting longer than that. Also the one review she's got on callescort is a good one. I say if they (escorts) start good they will end good (in their escort careers and with reviews). Hopefully she get's reviewed on here and ends up with more good reviews also.
https://callescort.org/414-502-3180
-
06-28-26 11:54 #26000Regular Member

Posts: 2Red Head Italian
Good morning gentlemen Just an inquiry to see if anybody has any information on this young lady. I have tried searching the forums and every time I type in Italian I get the Leah chick. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/838083000375
-
06-27-26 21:05 #25999Senior Member

Posts: 429Rhi
I met Rhi this month for the first time on her birthday just to talk. I went to her and gave her a gift and she gave me a boner lol. She started posting when she was late 18. She posts on and off and takes down her ads, that is why sometimes they can’t be found. She turned 19 and lucky for those who got inside of her when she was 18. I met her during the morning time and it was a beautiful sunny warm day. She was wearing short denim shorts and flip flops and her little body and toes got me very exited. Her face is ok not cute but passable. I thought she was going to be nasty ghetto but no she is not but she is nice ghetto lol. She is actually super cool and fun. I was supposed to meet up with her again later that day but I didn’t reach back cause I was busy. I definitely want to have a suck and fuck date with this little snow bunny spinner.
Originally Posted by Onlynoncence
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 16:28 #25998Senior Member

Posts: 390BIG ASS asian on 27th
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/057330945803
Took the plunge unfortunately. I should have walked. You know how they hide behind the door until it's closed behind you and then it's awkward to leave?
Really fat asian. I didn't know they made 'them that big.
Well, the ad does say "Big Ass", at least that part is correct!
-
06-27-26 10:27 #25997Senior Member

Posts: 218Kalina Genie
She's been around in the past. You can do a forum search to find posts.
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
L.
-
06-27-26 07:50 #25996Senior Member

Posts: 515Kalina
Anyone seen this girl.
Call's herself Kalina Genie.
-
06-27-26 07:46 #25995Banned Member

Posts: 33A couple of times
As the title says. Dated Mary Fox twice. First time was for over 9 months. Second time was an about 6 months. Met her kids and everything. Dated Shelby about 10 years ago for a little bit. Then he moved to NM. She introduced me to her oldest daughter and I dated her for about 2 years. Working at Alizee now, wish me luck on that lmao.
Originally Posted by ILoveToEatPuss
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






