Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 18362
-
06-30-26 09:48 #17672Senior Member

Posts: 169I responded to the wrong post so different person. I did a correction post.
Originally Posted by YannisDoe80
[View Original Post]
But on the 18 year olds, there seems to be more signing up. That's too young for me. They could be younger as you note and frankly those 22-25 are already flaky enough to chase. My sweet spot is a woman with some experience where she's entirely sure she wants to explore an arrangement. No problem with anyone else's legal aged preferences though.
-
06-30-26 09:39 #17671Senior Member

Posts: 169Responded to the wrong post. I meant Sasha.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-6f0ca017c5c3
-
06-29-26 23:28 #17670Senior Member

Posts: 379JLauren
Pro in Tyson's. 1200 with 1 hr min. No GFE.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-3fb04f8ac6e5
Yikes and LOL.
-
06-29-26 23:16 #17669Regular Member

Posts: 80Definitely pro. One nice thing about her was that she's straight to the point and comms were pretty darn good unlike some of the other chicks here.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 16:15 #17668Senior Member

Posts: 1049Found her social media. She looks good for her age. I'm not even going to bother I know she will be gps. Has a lot of simps chasing her too.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 14:25 #17667Senior Member

Posts: 379Candace
Her pictures are literally the ones used in old Seeking Ads. Seems highly suspect.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 14:06 #17666Banned Member

Posts: 107Not here, but she does look pretty good. I might have to remove my age filter for these rare finds LOL. She does look high maintenance though. As the rest of the pool looks pretty depleted, I'll give it a try and see how it goes.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 14:02 #17665Banned Member

Posts: 107I spoke to her too. Looks fake and tries to sell pics. I don't think anyone here is into that but if you do be careful as she claimed she just turned 18.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 13:57 #17664Banned Member

Posts: 107Agree
I just did over the weekend (well 350 to be exact). It was actually better than the ones I've paid 500/600 for so go figure.
Originally Posted by BrickYard
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 12:05 #17663Senior Member

Posts: 169Same and sus
I got the same 800. Her pics are all over Reddit. Not sure it's the same girl / could be stolen pics. A few red flags talking to her. She travels and will probably be back. Pass.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 09:26 #17662Senior Member

Posts: 250She's a waste of time. Looks like already deleted her profile so good riddance. The quality on Seeking in DC area is at all time low I think.
Originally Posted by Joshtoo
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 23:30 #17661Senior Member

Posts: 1049Candace
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-4161c012bd62
Looks good for 39. Pics are definitely filtered. Anyone hit.
-
06-28-26 22:15 #17660Senior Member

Posts: 379Sasha
Pro for sure. 8 covered. Sexy as hell, but no thanks.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-6f0ca017c5c3
-
06-28-26 22:12 #17659Senior Member

Posts: 379Stella
Probably was easy to surmise, but you don't win if you don't play. Pic seller.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-642a57d8329c
-
06-28-26 19:28 #17658Senior Member

Posts: 91For 300 you can get a nice pussy.
Originally Posted by Joshtoo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




