Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 547 1047 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 18362
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17672
    Senior Member


    Posts: 169
    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to her too. Looks fake and tries to sell pics. I don't think anyone here is into that but if you do be careful as she claimed she just turned 18.
    I responded to the wrong post so different person. I did a correction post.

    But on the 18 year olds, there seems to be more signing up. That's too young for me. They could be younger as you note and frankly those 22-25 are already flaky enough to chase. My sweet spot is a woman with some experience where she's entirely sure she wants to explore an arrangement. No problem with anyone else's legal aged preferences though.

  2. #17671
    Senior Member


    Posts: 169
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    I got the same 800. Her pics are all over Reddit. Not sure it's the same girl / could be stolen pics. A few red flags talking to her. She travels and will probably be back. Pass.
    Responded to the wrong post. I meant Sasha.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-6f0ca017c5c3

  3. #17670

    JLauren

    Pro in Tyson's. 1200 with 1 hr min. No GFE.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-3fb04f8ac6e5

    Yikes and LOL.

  4. #17669
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Pro for sure. 8 covered. Sexy as hell, but no thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-6f0ca017c5c3
    Definitely pro. One nice thing about her was that she's straight to the point and comms were pretty darn good unlike some of the other chicks here.

  5. #17668
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-4161c012bd62

    Looks good for 39. Pics are definitely filtered. Anyone hit.
    Found her social media. She looks good for her age. I'm not even going to bother I know she will be gps. Has a lot of simps chasing her too.

  6. #17667

    Candace

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Pro for sure. 8 covered. Sexy as hell, but no thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-6f0ca017c5c3
    Her pictures are literally the ones used in old Seeking Ads. Seems highly suspect.

  7. #17666
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-4161c012bd62

    Looks good for 39. Pics are definitely filtered. Anyone hit.
    Not here, but she does look pretty good. I might have to remove my age filter for these rare finds LOL. She does look high maintenance though. As the rest of the pool looks pretty depleted, I'll give it a try and see how it goes.

  8. #17665
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    I got the same 800. Her pics are all over Reddit. Not sure it's the same girl / could be stolen pics. A few red flags talking to her. She travels and will probably be back. Pass.
    I spoke to her too. Looks fake and tries to sell pics. I don't think anyone here is into that but if you do be careful as she claimed she just turned 18.

  9. #17664

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    For 300 you can get a nice pussy.
    I just did over the weekend (well 350 to be exact). It was actually better than the ones I've paid 500/600 for so go figure.

  10. #17663
    Senior Member


    Posts: 169

    Same and sus

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Probably was easy to surmise, but you don't win if you don't play. Pic seller.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-642a57d8329c
    I got the same 800. Her pics are all over Reddit. Not sure it's the same girl / could be stolen pics. A few red flags talking to her. She travels and will probably be back. Pass.

  11. #17662
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtoo  [View Original Post]
    Looking for money sent electronically (LOL, gift cards) before meeting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-5ce719e53d39
    She's a waste of time. Looks like already deleted her profile so good riddance. The quality on Seeking in DC area is at all time low I think.

  12. #17661

    Candace

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-4161c012bd62

    Looks good for 39. Pics are definitely filtered. Anyone hit.

  13. #17660

    Sasha

    Pro for sure. 8 covered. Sexy as hell, but no thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-6f0ca017c5c3

  14. #17659

    Stella

    Probably was easy to surmise, but you don't win if you don't play. Pic seller.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-642a57d8329c

  15. #17658
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtoo  [View Original Post]
    Wants $300 for platonic dinner. Didn't pursue further.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-8add72a9c72b
    For 300 you can get a nice pussy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape