Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 901 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 13508
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13448
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    Mother / daughter duo

    Has anyone tried these two? Their photos certainly don't excite me but the "fantasy" of it does, although I don't think that's enough to get me to partake. But I'm curious enough to know if anyone has had experience. Thanks, Guys.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212141296#.

  2. #13447

    Re: Sommer Nicole

    Sadly, I couldn't agree more (see my prior post). Her interest is so lackluster that she was a one and done for me. Something weird happening with her legs, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/513-597-3348

    A while back I called up Summer for the second time. I should have just gotten an L1 massage instead.

    The pros are that she looks like her pictures, setup is fairly easy, and those tits are banging. But that's basically where it ends.

    She rushes you the whole time, is about as far from GFE as you can get, and makes it clears she's just a pump and dump. It's disappointing really because she could be a top tier provider if she just put a LITTLE work into it.

    Definitely only going to call her up if I'm desperately backed up in the future.

  3. #13446
    Quote Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/513-597-3348

    A while back I called up Summer for the second time. I should have just gotten an L1 massage instead.

    The pros are that she looks like her pictures, setup is fairly easy, and those tits are banging. But that's basically where it ends.

    She rushes you the whole time, is about as far from GFE as you can get, and makes it clears she's just a pump and dump. It's disappointing really because she could be a top tier provider if she just put a LITTLE work into it.

    Definitely only going to call her up if I'm desperately backed up in the future.
    ?I've heard that before. It really is a shame because she is so cute. At least in my fantasy she is GFE.

  4. #13445

    Sommer Nicole -- so disappointed

    https://callescort.org/513-597-3348

    A while back I called up Summer for the second time. I should have just gotten an L1 massage instead.

    The pros are that she looks like her pictures, setup is fairly easy, and those tits are banging. But that's basically where it ends.

    She rushes you the whole time, is about as far from GFE as you can get, and makes it clears she's just a pump and dump. It's disappointing really because she could be a top tier provider if she just put a LITTLE work into it.

    Definitely only going to call her up if I'm desperately backed up in the future.

  5. #13444

    Tgtbt

    To be honest, I missed the lbs.

    The TGTBT for me was what she says she's willing to do in the current climate of NO this and NO that.

    Quote Originally Posted by ToddCincy  [View Original Post]
    I didn't write this to pick on your tastes. But if you think this is "too good to be true", you need to raise your expectations slightly.

    I wouldn't even consider seeing her, because she's overweight and gives off a low-class vibe. But that's me. I've been on the board and involved in the local scene for 20 years now. That one is well within the range of the possible, even in the Cincinnati market.

    I can't personally vouch for her, but based on her looks and stats, there is no reason why you should think that she's "too good to be true. ".

  6. #13443

    Tgtbt?

    Quote Originally Posted by IrlFan  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on her? Seems TGTBT, but ya never know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/400574631515
    I didn't write this to pick on your tastes. But if you think this is "too good to be true", you need to raise your expectations slightly.

    I wouldn't even consider seeing her, because she's overweight and gives off a low-class vibe. But that's me. I've been on the board and involved in the local scene for 20 years now. That one is well within the range of the possible, even in the Cincinnati market.

    I can't personally vouch for her, but based on her looks and stats, there is no reason why you should think that she's "too good to be true. ".

  7. #13442
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Secret on STG

    I dunno man. I've never seen her but 5'4" and 216# is outside my scope for TGTBT. Good luch!

    BAM.

    Quote Originally Posted by IrlFan  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on her? Seems TGTBT, but ya never know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/400574631515

  8. #13441

    Secret

    Any intel on her? Seems TGTBT, but ya never know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/400574631515

  9. #13440

    Paris

    She's absolutely real. I've seen her a few times in the past. She hasn't been back to Cincinnati in a while. All of my experiences with her were pretty good. She was very sweet and enthusiastic. That was over a year ago but I'm pretty sure you can proceed with confidence. She's a bigger girl, but there's nothing deceptive with her pictures. They're accurate (again. At least they were a year ago).

    The fee to facetime verify is a new one to me. I never had that come up with her but we never did a facetime call either. Is that because you are requesting the facetime call? If so, save yourself the fee and just book. She's legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironclad  [View Original Post]
    I want to give her a try but it seems TGTBT. I called she answered sounded nice but in B ash which makes me try and think with the big head first. She wants a fee to FaceTime verify which is another strike. The last she was talked about was in 2024 her rates are reasonable any updated info would be great. Thanks stay safe and happy hunting.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/211091744

  10. #13439

    Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironclad  [View Original Post]
    I want to give her a try but it seems TGTBT. I called she answered sounded nice but in B ash which makes me try and think with the big head first. She wants a fee to FaceTime verify which is another strike. The last she was talked about was in 2024 her rates are reasonable any updated info would be great. Thanks stay safe and happy hunting.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/211091744
    I saw her the other day, it was a great experience and will be easily be booking again when she comes back to town. Those tits are simply not seen anywhere else in this area. DM if you want more details.

  11. #13438

    Paris

    Her Tryst ad says she is in Cincy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironclad  [View Original Post]
    I want to give her a try but it seems TGTBT. I called she answered sounded nice but in B ash which makes me try and think with the big head first. She wants a fee to FaceTime verify which is another strike. The last she was talked about was in 2024 her rates are reasonable any updated info would be great. Thanks stay safe and happy hunting.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/211091744

  12. #13437

    Paris

    I want to give her a try but it seems TGTBT. I called she answered sounded nice but in B ash which makes me try and think with the big head first. She wants a fee to FaceTime verify which is another strike. The last she was talked about was in 2024 her rates are reasonable any updated info would be great. Thanks stay safe and happy hunting.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/211091744

  13. #13436
    Quote Originally Posted by Brammy03  [View Original Post]
    Never been able to get an answer from her. Call or text. For months.
    I consider myself to be a "nice guy". But she doesn't respond. I've tried multiple times. But nothing!

  14. #13435
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience or info on the The Price Hill Chubby that won't respond if your aren't calling or texting with a "real" phone #? I am sure there isn't a line to wait in at her door which I think is a plus, but I am not giving any personal info to the Price Hill Chunker Belle. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/210226846
    Never been able to get an answer from her. Call or text. For months.

  15. #13434

    No go for me

    Quote Originally Posted by BearKat0896  [View Original Post]
    Any one have info on these? Has reviews on LC but can't find any more info of them and seems a bit TGTBT. Might just go for it because I'm really looking for a good AA provider.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...498/5107071313

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...112/5139558306
    Neither of these ladies offer BBBJ, I'm out!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape