Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 888 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 13309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13249

    Sommer Nicole -- so disappointed

    https://callescort.org/513-597-3348

    A while back I called up Summer for the second time. I should have just gotten an L1 massage instead.

    The pros are that she looks like her pictures, setup is fairly easy, and those tits are banging. But that's basically where it ends.

    She rushes you the whole time, is about as far from GFE as you can get, and makes it clears she's just a pump and dump. It's disappointing really because she could be a top tier provider if she just put a LITTLE work into it.

    Definitely only going to call her up if I'm desperately backed up in the future.

  2. #13248

    Tgtbt

    To be honest, I missed the lbs.

    The TGTBT for me was what she says she's willing to do in the current climate of NO this and NO that.

    Quote Originally Posted by ToddCincy  [View Original Post]
    I didn't write this to pick on your tastes. But if you think this is "too good to be true", you need to raise your expectations slightly.

    I wouldn't even consider seeing her, because she's overweight and gives off a low-class vibe. But that's me. I've been on the board and involved in the local scene for 20 years now. That one is well within the range of the possible, even in the Cincinnati market.

    I can't personally vouch for her, but based on her looks and stats, there is no reason why you should think that she's "too good to be true. ".

  3. #13247

    Tgtbt?

    Quote Originally Posted by IrlFan  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on her? Seems TGTBT, but ya never know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/400574631515
    I didn't write this to pick on your tastes. But if you think this is "too good to be true", you need to raise your expectations slightly.

    I wouldn't even consider seeing her, because she's overweight and gives off a low-class vibe. But that's me. I've been on the board and involved in the local scene for 20 years now. That one is well within the range of the possible, even in the Cincinnati market.

    I can't personally vouch for her, but based on her looks and stats, there is no reason why you should think that she's "too good to be true. ".

  4. #13246
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Secret on STG

    I dunno man. I've never seen her but 5'4" and 216# is outside my scope for TGTBT. Good luch!

    BAM.

    Quote Originally Posted by IrlFan  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on her? Seems TGTBT, but ya never know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/400574631515

  5. #13245

    Secret

    Any intel on her? Seems TGTBT, but ya never know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/400574631515

  6. #13244

    Paris

    She's absolutely real. I've seen her a few times in the past. She hasn't been back to Cincinnati in a while. All of my experiences with her were pretty good. She was very sweet and enthusiastic. That was over a year ago but I'm pretty sure you can proceed with confidence. She's a bigger girl, but there's nothing deceptive with her pictures. They're accurate (again. At least they were a year ago).

    The fee to facetime verify is a new one to me. I never had that come up with her but we never did a facetime call either. Is that because you are requesting the facetime call? If so, save yourself the fee and just book. She's legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironclad  [View Original Post]
    I want to give her a try but it seems TGTBT. I called she answered sounded nice but in B ash which makes me try and think with the big head first. She wants a fee to FaceTime verify which is another strike. The last she was talked about was in 2024 her rates are reasonable any updated info would be great. Thanks stay safe and happy hunting.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/211091744

  7. #13243

    Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironclad  [View Original Post]
    I want to give her a try but it seems TGTBT. I called she answered sounded nice but in B ash which makes me try and think with the big head first. She wants a fee to FaceTime verify which is another strike. The last she was talked about was in 2024 her rates are reasonable any updated info would be great. Thanks stay safe and happy hunting.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/211091744
    I saw her the other day, it was a great experience and will be easily be booking again when she comes back to town. Those tits are simply not seen anywhere else in this area. DM if you want more details.

  8. #13242

    Paris

    Her Tryst ad says she is in Cincy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironclad  [View Original Post]
    I want to give her a try but it seems TGTBT. I called she answered sounded nice but in B ash which makes me try and think with the big head first. She wants a fee to FaceTime verify which is another strike. The last she was talked about was in 2024 her rates are reasonable any updated info would be great. Thanks stay safe and happy hunting.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/211091744

  9. #13241

    Paris

    I want to give her a try but it seems TGTBT. I called she answered sounded nice but in B ash which makes me try and think with the big head first. She wants a fee to FaceTime verify which is another strike. The last she was talked about was in 2024 her rates are reasonable any updated info would be great. Thanks stay safe and happy hunting.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/211091744

  10. #13240
    Quote Originally Posted by Brammy03  [View Original Post]
    Never been able to get an answer from her. Call or text. For months.
    I consider myself to be a "nice guy". But she doesn't respond. I've tried multiple times. But nothing!

  11. #13239
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience or info on the The Price Hill Chubby that won't respond if your aren't calling or texting with a "real" phone #? I am sure there isn't a line to wait in at her door which I think is a plus, but I am not giving any personal info to the Price Hill Chunker Belle. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/210226846
    Never been able to get an answer from her. Call or text. For months.

  12. #13238

    No go for me

    Quote Originally Posted by BearKat0896  [View Original Post]
    Any one have info on these? Has reviews on LC but can't find any more info of them and seems a bit TGTBT. Might just go for it because I'm really looking for a good AA provider.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...498/5107071313

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...112/5139558306
    Neither of these ladies offer BBBJ, I'm out!

  13. #13237

    AA provider

    Any one have info on these? Has reviews on LC but can't find any more info of them and seems a bit TGTBT. Might just go for it because I'm really looking for a good AA provider.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...498/5107071313

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...112/5139558306

  14. #13236

    LovelyLauren

    I saw her earlier this week. Pics are accurate and her performance was well received. Solid BBJ and enthusiastic cfs. She's from Indy but she says she'll be visiting Cincinnati more often now. I've looked in her ads from Indy on LC, good reviews under the name lovely Lauren.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]

  15. #13235

    Britney used to go by Nikki

    She's been around for 10+ years. Not bad looking but the experience leaves something to be desired. I would repeat in a pinch especially in the current climate of available providers. Everything was covered and very much had a lets get it over with attitude. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddioDoc  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have an 411 on this one? She is all over STG. Cincy to Dayton and everywhere in between.

    I've texted with her twice from 2 different numbers now, and things seemed to be progressing nicely, and all of a sudden it was like she ran a fix. Like texting with a chimp on Ketamine on something, then poof, GONE. She has a look that I really gets ME, but I can't tell if she's trying to feel me out as LE or if she really is just that far gone.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/423857100205

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape