Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 1032 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 18208
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17743

    Seleste

    Anyone still go see her or not anymore after whatever happened with them and everyone still paying high prices even they are not normal no more?

  2. #17742
    Quote Originally Posted by Remix86  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers and seniors.

    I'm here to present the next best thing to this hobby.

    She's young, beautiful, has a good personality and energy.

    No drugs. Don't even think about bringing near or around her.

    I've seen her plenty of times and ready to share with the best we have to offer. No low ballers. No peons. Just good guys who want to have fun and help her out in the right way.

    I'll gatekeep for now till she's ready to be released into the wild.

    Hit me up with real talk. Exchanges are encouraged. Those who have help me get priority and everyone else can prove themselves.
    Anyone tried this one? Gatekeeper has low post count. I won't be the sacrificial lamb. LOL.

  3. #17741

    Tara

    Quote Originally Posted by Polski77  [View Original Post]
    Which Tara are y'all talking about? TaraMarie?
    OCTara. She has a handle here. Tara3456.

  4. #17740
    Quote Originally Posted by DayCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Just speculation but according to Alexis's instagram, a close friend passed away recently, so maybe a time out.
    Yes, last text from Seleste was June 11th and she confirmed the same thing. Alexis text me saying she was available earlier this week but I was out of town.

  5. #17739

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky2019  [View Original Post]
    Can't get hold of them. Everyone else has same issue?
    Just speculation but according to Alexis's instagram, a close friend passed away recently, so maybe a time out.

  6. #17738
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158

    Seleste and Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky2019  [View Original Post]
    Can't get hold of them. Everyone else has same issue?
    They both joined the French Foreign Legion. They will both be available after their 6 month commitment when the return in September. Be patient and good luck.

  7. #17737

    Seleste Or Alexis

    Can't get hold of them. Everyone else has same issue?

  8. #17736

    Sophia is an Incredible Woman

    I want to thank Ghost Rider for connecting me with Sophia. I sent her a text earlier in the day and she responded within 20 minutes or so. Communication was timely and straight forward. Her demeanor via text was welcoming. We were able to settle on a time fairly quickly. Once I arrived she greeted me warmly. As far as the visual, all I can say is wow! What a woman! Very attractive with an incredible body. We spoke for a little bit, getting to know each other. Once the festivities began I just wanted to give this woman a tongue bath. We made out for a little bit and then I worked my way down her neck followed by her breasts, her hips, thighs and then I face planted into her pretty flower. Very clean and tasty. I ate her out while she grinded into my face while she held my head down. Eventually she came hard and I kept licking her button for a few more minutes. I kneeled on the bed and she showed off her excellent oral skills. I then suited up and went initially for mish and then switched over to doggy. Towards the end the hat came off and she worked her magic oral skills. She eventually had me have an excellent finish. Sophia is an incredible woman and I now understand why she receives so many well deserved positive reviews. I'm already looking forward to seeing her again. Thank you very much Sophia!

  9. #17735
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    I texted her Friday night and she said "soon". Not sure what that means but I guess time will tell. Looks like she has lost some weight on her Snap. Looks amazing!
    Which Tara are y'all talking about? TaraMarie?

  10. #17734

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by BallSinn  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of seeing Sylvia this past weekend and the reports are spot on.

    I will spare the details, they have all been posted. Excellent communication, total GFE, I'll add PSE to the list of abbreviations.

    If you're looking for a young spinner, she's probably not for you. Mature experienced women here, who genuinely enjoys what she does.

    Best dream I have had in a very long time.
    Thank you! I hope to dream with you again soon.

  11. #17733

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStudOrl  [View Original Post]
    I texted with her and she still isn't ready. We have a good relationship and she always replies but she just said she will let me know when she's ready so I'm done trying. Fearful she will expect much higher donation if she does come back because she didn't bite at my offer which was higher than it was and she's on seeking where some chics get big money from it.
    I texted her Friday night and she said "soon". Not sure what that means but I guess time will tell. Looks like she has lost some weight on her Snap. Looks amazing!

  12. #17732

    SarahMaitland

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubtug21  [View Original Post]
    If any of you has a good relationship with her and could relay this message. I'm willing to cover the fees for a 4-star hotel for few days if she's willing to travel to West Palm Beach. It's very bad down here.
    Hey Rubtug21 I speak with Sarah several times a week and give her rides to the store etc.

    She wanted me to let you know she has been trying to text or DM you but your inbox is full. Clear out some space so she can send you her number and you two can work out the details.

    She is my go to favorite out of 16 other women I have seen over the years.

    I am going to put another general info post on here soon.

    If for some reason you cannot get a hold of her in the next day or two send me a DM, I will ask her if I can release her digits to you.

    Enjoy.

  13. #17731

    Michele 1 L

    Man oh man a review well overdue.

    Got the chance to meet Michele for the first time and she fit me in same day as my work shifts have been crazy. Comms are great and she's responsive. She has her own screening requirements which have been said plenty in the thread so I won't repeat.

    But yes the skills that have been talked about have probably been understated LOL May have been the best or one of the best bbj's I've ever had. Definitely her and Jersey are the top here in Orlando.

    Did just a half hour as my time was limited and took everything to not hit the finish line from the bbj but went into Mish and some K9 before returning to bbj and a CIM finish.

    I will most definitely repeat and for longer next time LOL.

    Stay safe fellas!

  14. #17730

    She's still not ready

    Quote Originally Posted by DixenCider  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from Tara with the massive fun bags lately? Every few weeks I see a comment about her taking some time off just seeing if there was an update. I'm part of the waiting fan club.
    I texted with her and she still isn't ready. We have a good relationship and she always replies but she just said she will let me know when she's ready so I'm done trying. Fearful she will expect much higher donation if she does come back because she didn't bite at my offer which was higher than it was and she's on seeking where some chics get big money from it.

  15. #17729

    Tara

    Anyone heard from Tara with the massive fun bags lately? Every few weeks I see a comment about her taking some time off just seeing if there was an update. I'm part of the waiting fan club.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape