Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 18211
-
06-24-26 18:20 #17731Senior Member

Posts: 37Michele 1 L
Man oh man a review well overdue.
Got the chance to meet Michele for the first time and she fit me in same day as my work shifts have been crazy. Comms are great and she's responsive. She has her own screening requirements which have been said plenty in the thread so I won't repeat.
But yes the skills that have been talked about have probably been understated LOL May have been the best or one of the best bbj's I've ever had. Definitely her and Jersey are the top here in Orlando.
Did just a half hour as my time was limited and took everything to not hit the finish line from the bbj but went into Mish and some K9 before returning to bbj and a CIM finish.
I will most definitely repeat and for longer next time LOL.
Stay safe fellas!
-
06-24-26 13:26 #17730Senior Member

Posts: 304She's still not ready
I texted with her and she still isn't ready. We have a good relationship and she always replies but she just said she will let me know when she's ready so I'm done trying. Fearful she will expect much higher donation if she does come back because she didn't bite at my offer which was higher than it was and she's on seeking where some chics get big money from it.
Originally Posted by DixenCider
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 12:53 #17729Senior Member

Posts: 203Tara
Anyone heard from Tara with the massive fun bags lately? Every few weeks I see a comment about her taking some time off just seeing if there was an update. I'm part of the waiting fan club.
-
06-24-26 11:06 #17728Senior Member

Posts: 485SylviaHope69
Here is a recent pic of her. Jersey pics are somewhere in the posts here. I don't have any of her. For Slyvia Hope she does her own screening. Messaged her directly to the screen name I have in the subject line. She's a lot of fun and full GFE. Gets into it and really loves it.
Originally Posted by Voyavoya
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 09:56 #17727Senior Member

Posts: 2964Sylvia Hope
Regarding Sylvia, a couple posts by JB include pics. Just click on "view original post" to see the included pics.
Originally Posted by Voyavoya
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 20:44 #17726Senior Member

Posts: 105How does she look?
Originally Posted by BallSinn
[View Original Post]
Also, anyone got a description of Jersey girl?
I'm usually an AMP guy but I need some variety.
-
06-23-26 13:13 #17725Senior Member

Posts: 1149You'd have to cover more
Pretty sure she can't drive either or doesn't have a car. So you'd have to pay for transport and as mentioned she has a kid that usually can't be gone for that long. You'd be better off coming up here and getting a room to bring her to.
Originally Posted by Rubtug21
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 09:09 #17724Senior Member

Posts: 304That's unlikely
She has a kid she has the vast majority of the time. She does get a night or two free every once in a while it's usually not for days at a time. I could be wrong but I'd probably seek elsewhere for that.
Originally Posted by Rubtug21
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 08:52 #17723Senior Member

Posts: 126I will text her, but feel free to message her here on the forum. She is on and should get it. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Rubtug21
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 18:36 #17722Senior Member

Posts: 28SylviaHope69
Had the pleasure of seeing Sylvia this past weekend and the reports are spot on.
I will spare the details, they have all been posted. Excellent communication, total GFE, I'll add PSE to the list of abbreviations.
If you're looking for a young spinner, she's probably not for you. Mature experienced women here, who genuinely enjoys what she does.
Best dream I have had in a very long time.
-
06-22-26 16:22 #17721Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252Roughly how old is Natalia!?
Would you describe Natalia as a young woman? Or mature older woman?
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 15:43 #17720Senior Member

Posts: 311Sarah Maitland
If any of you has a good relationship with her and could relay this message. I'm willing to cover the fees for a 4-star hotel for few days if she's willing to travel to West Palm Beach. It's very bad down here.
-
06-22-26 10:54 #17719Senior Member

Posts: 1149Natalia
Got to see Natalia over the weekend for a little pre dads day fun, since I knew it was slim chance of getting it at home.
Her service is always great and she loves what she does. Spicy Latina great rub down and different levels for the ending. Safe location in metro west and a good donation for the service. Very sweet girl and has a shower for clean up before and after.
Contact ghostrider01 for digits and info.
-
06-21-26 23:55 #17718Senior Member

Posts: 269Man, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one. Don't get me wrong, sweet as can be. But there was zero attraction for me. One and done.
Originally Posted by Nickoglock
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 22:15 #17717Asshole

Posts: 78He's saying that she wasn't doing a good job of getting him off, so he had to do a lot of the work himself.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
I will still give her a shot one of these days though. I live close to her area. I believe she posts on MegaPersonals now under a different name.











Reply With Quote





