Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 18211
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17731

    Michele 1 L

    Man oh man a review well overdue.

    Got the chance to meet Michele for the first time and she fit me in same day as my work shifts have been crazy. Comms are great and she's responsive. She has her own screening requirements which have been said plenty in the thread so I won't repeat.

    But yes the skills that have been talked about have probably been understated LOL May have been the best or one of the best bbj's I've ever had. Definitely her and Jersey are the top here in Orlando.

    Did just a half hour as my time was limited and took everything to not hit the finish line from the bbj but went into Mish and some K9 before returning to bbj and a CIM finish.

    I will most definitely repeat and for longer next time LOL.

    Stay safe fellas!

  2. #17730

    She's still not ready

    Quote Originally Posted by DixenCider  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from Tara with the massive fun bags lately? Every few weeks I see a comment about her taking some time off just seeing if there was an update. I'm part of the waiting fan club.
    I texted with her and she still isn't ready. We have a good relationship and she always replies but she just said she will let me know when she's ready so I'm done trying. Fearful she will expect much higher donation if she does come back because she didn't bite at my offer which was higher than it was and she's on seeking where some chics get big money from it.

  3. #17729

    Tara

    Anyone heard from Tara with the massive fun bags lately? Every few weeks I see a comment about her taking some time off just seeing if there was an update. I'm part of the waiting fan club.

  4. #17728

    SylviaHope69

    Quote Originally Posted by Voyavoya  [View Original Post]
    How does she look?

    Also, anyone got a description of Jersey girl?

    I'm usually an AMP guy but I need some variety.
    Here is a recent pic of her. Jersey pics are somewhere in the posts here. I don't have any of her. For Slyvia Hope she does her own screening. Messaged her directly to the screen name I have in the subject line. She's a lot of fun and full GFE. Gets into it and really loves it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7797.jpg‎  

  5. #17727

    Sylvia Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by Voyavoya  [View Original Post]
    How does she look?

    Also, anyone got a description of Jersey girl?

    I'm usually an AMP guy but I need some variety.
    Regarding Sylvia, a couple posts by JB include pics. Just click on "view original post" to see the included pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    Enough with all the STD talk. You stick your dick in some strange pussy cover or no cover you run the risk of catching something. If your not ope to the risk don't do it. Nuf said. There isn't much more I can say about Sylvia Hope69 that is her handle on her and how to reach her. She does her own screening. I know several of you see her regularly but won; t post a review up for her. I saw her recently and like I have said before she is always a good time. She is a more mature provider but will rock your world. Full GFE and if your concerned clean with test results to prove it. She is in the Lake Mary / Sanford area. Has her own in call and shower available. She is full GFE and we started with some DFK and then she dropped to her knees for some deep throat face fucking. Then up on the bed to eat her out and a few O's later started fucking that nice pussy. Went through the positions ending with her riding me till I shot. She is very clean no drugs except some weed. She's tested monthly and clean. She has no problems with AA. She loves to service a nice BBC. She does work a 9-5 so she does have to schedule her visits in advance. Keep that in mind. You can schedule in advance and she will be ready that day and time. Go check her out. JB.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    With all this Keri talk and issues go see Sylvia Hope69. I caught up with her this weekend and amazing time as always. She is in the Lake Mary / Sanford area. Has her own in call and shower available. Went through all the positions started with some nice deep throat and DFK. That pussy is nice to lick on to. She is very clean no drugs except some weed. She's tested monthly and clean. She also loves a nice BBC for all the AA mongers looking for a good provider and the other white girls won't see you. She can be reached on here directly. Send her a message at Sylvia Hope69 she does her own screening. Also just a heads up she does work a 9-5 so she does have to schedule her visits in advance. Keep that in mind. The nice thing is you can schedule in advance and she will be ready that day and time. She has never flaked out like others. She also won't be hitting you up to send money in advance for future dates. Go check her out. She is a certified freak. JB.

  6. #17726
    Quote Originally Posted by BallSinn  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of seeing Sylvia this past weekend and the reports are spot on.

    I will spare the details, they have all been posted. Excellent communication, total GFE, I'll add PSE to the list of abbreviations.

    If you're looking for a young spinner, she's probably not for you. Mature experienced women here, who genuinely enjoys what she does.

    Best dream I have had in a very long time.
    How does she look?

    Also, anyone got a description of Jersey girl?

    I'm usually an AMP guy but I need some variety.

  7. #17725

    You'd have to cover more

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubtug21  [View Original Post]
    If any of you has a good relationship with her and could relay this message. I'm willing to cover the fees for a 4-star hotel for few days if she's willing to travel to West Palm Beach. It's very bad down here.
    Pretty sure she can't drive either or doesn't have a car. So you'd have to pay for transport and as mentioned she has a kid that usually can't be gone for that long. You'd be better off coming up here and getting a room to bring her to.

  8. #17724

    That's unlikely

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubtug21  [View Original Post]
    If any of you has a good relationship with her and could relay this message. I'm willing to cover the fees for a 4-star hotel for few days if she's willing to travel to West Palm Beach. It's very bad down here.
    She has a kid she has the vast majority of the time. She does get a night or two free every once in a while it's usually not for days at a time. I could be wrong but I'd probably seek elsewhere for that.

  9. #17723
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubtug21  [View Original Post]
    If any of you has a good relationship with her and could relay this message. I'm willing to cover the fees for a 4-star hotel for few days if she's willing to travel to West Palm Beach. It's very bad down here.
    I will text her, but feel free to message her here on the forum. She is on and should get it. Thanks!

  10. #17722

    SylviaHope69

    Had the pleasure of seeing Sylvia this past weekend and the reports are spot on.

    I will spare the details, they have all been posted. Excellent communication, total GFE, I'll add PSE to the list of abbreviations.

    If you're looking for a young spinner, she's probably not for you. Mature experienced women here, who genuinely enjoys what she does.

    Best dream I have had in a very long time.

  11. #17721
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Roughly how old is Natalia!?

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    Got to see Natalia over the weekend for a little pre dads day fun, since I knew it was slim chance of getting it at home.

    Her service is always great and she loves what she does. Spicy Latina great rub down and different levels for the ending. Safe location in metro west and a good donation for the service. Very sweet girl and has a shower for clean up before and after.

    Contact ghostrider01 for digits and info.
    Would you describe Natalia as a young woman? Or mature older woman?

  12. #17720

    Sarah Maitland

    If any of you has a good relationship with her and could relay this message. I'm willing to cover the fees for a 4-star hotel for few days if she's willing to travel to West Palm Beach. It's very bad down here.

  13. #17719

    Natalia

    Got to see Natalia over the weekend for a little pre dads day fun, since I knew it was slim chance of getting it at home.

    Her service is always great and she loves what she does. Spicy Latina great rub down and different levels for the ending. Safe location in metro west and a good donation for the service. Very sweet girl and has a shower for clean up before and after.

    Contact ghostrider01 for digits and info.

  14. #17718
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickoglock  [View Original Post]
    Last time I tried seeing her I did not even want her to touch me I just kind of handled things myself and took her home. That'll be my last time trying to see her, Everyone here has different standards.
    Man, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one. Don't get me wrong, sweet as can be. But there was zero attraction for me. One and done.

  15. #17717
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Can you elaborate why you didn't want her to touch you?
    He's saying that she wasn't doing a good job of getting him off, so he had to do a lot of the work himself.

    I will still give her a shot one of these days though. I live close to her area. I believe she posts on MegaPersonals now under a different name.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape