Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 22736
-
06-30-26 00:00 #21926Senior Member

Posts: 107Single
If I were single, I'd be out of country having more sex mongering outside US is way better.
Originally Posted by Ohitsmr248
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 23:02 #21925Senior Member

Posts: 45My 2 cents
I'm happily married. I'm also from Ohio so it's highly unlikely I'd see anyone I know at one of the clubs. This is big for me.
I visit for the inconspicuous fun. Pop in the club, have a decent conversation with an attractive younger woman is a risk free adventure. I've never fucked a stripper for fear of bringing something home. So if I find the right girl when I visit the clubs and have a little fun feels harmless to me. I'd never want to ruin my home life. Of late, my wife has lost interest in sex. I guess it's the length of time we've been together and us both getting older. She's still a stunning woman for her age (late 50's) and I'd prefer to get back to a more robust sex life. Maybe that ship has sailed and yes, we've discussed. She would not be very understanding if I were to get caught up in something. To me, it's almost a free pass. Just proceeding with caution. No AMP or escorts for me.
Thanks to all you mongers sharing the stories. We only live once.
-
06-29-26 22:48 #21924Senior Member

Posts: 45To Incognito
Your posts are the best. They would only be to long if they lacked substance. They always make me laugh. Don't shorten the stories.
-
06-29-26 19:10 #21923Senior Member

Posts: 60You absolutely get more
Brother, I am single and do not struggle with dating. Offering someone a fist full of 20's will always get you laid more frequently and offer more variety than any other strategy I know of. I wish more men could experience the dark side before getting married, just so they know that options are out there and they don't get trapped in the sex as leverage game. I am glad you found some solace though.
Originally Posted by WinterKnight
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 13:37 #21922Senior Member

Posts: 674This hobby provides me with more great sex than all my married friends and co-workers are getting.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
And I don't gamble or do drugs so I am fortunate that one expensive hobby is still doable now and then
-
06-29-26 13:08 #21921Senior Member

Posts: 1177Oh, come on now. What's a little fisting among friends?
Originally Posted by Sixsixths
[View Original Post]
It sounds like you've already got a pretty good thing going with your wife, since she's open to threesomes and possibly even paying for escorts to share!
Under 40? You're still young. IMO, it seems like it'd be much easier for you to find a younger, more attractive FWB than it would be for many of us. While you're searching for that, though, this is a great hobby to fall back on!
-
06-29-26 12:58 #21920Senior Member

Posts: 1177That has to be very difficult to handle. Not having permission to have your needs taken care of elsewhere while also being denied at home. It seems like that would create a lot of resentment. How do you think your wife would react if she found out? It sounds like you'd certainly have a good case for being in the hobby.
Originally Posted by WinterKnight
[View Original Post]
Having affairs where both women got pregnant must have been a real nail-biter. Talk about dodging two bullets!
On the plus side, if you're checking off fucket-list items and getting your needs satisfied, it sounds like you're doing okay.
-
06-29-26 12:38 #21919Senior Member

Posts: 1177If she's given you permission, it doesn't sound like you're in a bad situation. It seems like it would be much harder to pursue this hobby of ours if you had your accounts combined and she monitored the cash flow. I completely understand where you're coming from when it comes to finding attractive, age-appropriate women. It's much rarer to find someone in her 50's or older who's both attractive and interested in a married FWB. Keep trying. In the meantime, you can still enjoy penis probing the younger, more attractive women.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
You still play in a rock band? And here I was picturing you performing "Gangsta's Paradise" and Tupac's greatest hits.
I'm completely on board with getting a SB. It would be great to have enough pesos to go that route. I've already decided that if I ever hit the lottery, I'm buying a purple velvet overcoat and a large diamond pimp ring. Gotta look the part, you know.
-
06-29-26 12:08 #21918Senior Member

Posts: 1177That's incredibly kind of you to say. Comments like yours really do make the time spent writing these reviews feel worthwhile. As long as people continue to enjoy reading them, I'll be happy to keep writing them.
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
I've actually been thinking about branching out to a few more clubs, like Subi's or maybe Dream Girls. I know I'm always whining about the valet parking situation, but I thought someone mentioned that Subi's doesn't require valet on certain days. For whatever reason, I just don't like parking across the street and walking over. It's also a little more awkward walking into a club where nobody knows you. Understandably, the staff and dancers are probably a bit more wary of someone they've never seen before, wondering if I might be LEO. If you saw me in person, though, the idea of me being LEO would be pretty laughable.
-
06-29-26 09:47 #21917Senior Member

Posts: 750Just throwing in my 2 cents. Bravo Incognito!! I would say to write whatever you feel like writing in the moment. Be it long or short. I don't partake in the strip club scene often, but I always enjoy reading your posts. They are very informative, and give a great feel to the scene. Thanks and keep it up!
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 00:17 #21916Senior Member

Posts: 720I1234,
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
No one, save one trusted female friend, knows of my extracurricular activities other than my partners. Wife would never agree to my seeking physical pleasure elsewhere, even while denying it to me.
However, I do not wish I were single. Married life has many advantages. But, yes, a sexless marriage is a major shortcoming.
I have addressed this by pursuing this ridiculous hobby, and I believe it has preserved my marriage, because it has prevented me from becoming romantically entangled in any serious affairs. I had two of those with married women before entering the hobby — one was an ex-gf, one was a coworker — both of those affairs ended when each of them got pregnant, and I was fortunate that I was not the father.
This ridiculous hobby has kept me sane while providing an outlet for me to blow off steam, safely and discreetly.
And also allowed me to check off some fucket-list items — experiences that my vanilla friends and coworkers and family have never even dared to imagine. While it may seem common that unfulfilled married men seek other women to meet their needs, I think it's still more common for those men to suffer and do nothing to help themselves. I decided to actively pursue the hobby at age sixty when I realized I could very well grow too old to experience sex again if I waited any longer.
So here I am, enjoying life in my sixties, with a mix of favorite UTR's and reliable club girls to keep me happy. I never got laid so much when I was single; never.
Good luck to all.
WK.
-
06-28-26 22:43 #21915Senior Member

Posts: 113My wife has no clue, though she is open to us having a somewhat open relationship, or at least a relationship with a third (woman) involved. I think as things progress, we very well may end up paying for escorts for us to share.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
However, me going off and having fun on my own is still very much a secret. It's an easy secret to keep, as she's too trusting and I have the ability to do so when I'm doing "work-related travels". As I get older (I'm almost 40), I am finding myself more and more secluded from the young women who are my ideal sexual partners, so escorts / clubs / parlors are my only outlet. I do not have the game in me to find partners outside of that (call me awkward I guess), other than through some fetish sites / forums that allow me some more unique experiences, but in actuality I simply want a FWB or consistent partnership that doesn't necessarily involve whips / spanking / fisting / etc as a primary aspect.
-
06-28-26 19:38 #21914Senior Member

Posts: 103Ain't that the truth.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
I don't have the experience or years as some of you do, but agree that doing this does help the marriage a bit. Some days I just wonder.
-
06-28-26 16:56 #21913Senior Member

Posts: 153Been a minute
Hey friends. Been a minute. I've been lurking an enjoying your activity reports from the local clubs. Seems like BTs and landing strip has overtaken flight for best results in the area. I went a few weeks back and got lucky with finding a young 21 yo that I was able to talk down to $300 for her full experience. Enjoyable. Very tight. But showed her inexperience. And flight girls mostly just have a way to hustle you for every dime possible. Just like the club and all their fees and up charges. Still hottest girls, just no longer best services.
I've finally started to build up enough trust with some of these girls I've been fucking otc with a couple. Same prices as the club. In a much better setting. It's the way. But it's definitely taken a long while to find just a couple to play with. Anywho, here's a shot of some fun I had with one of the girls otc. Here's one for the feet guys. Dm if your interested in her deets and what club you can find her at.
https://www.erome.com/a/NINEh3by
P.S. Sorry for the watermark. Too many scammers out there steal shit.
-
06-28-26 12:35 #21912Senior Member

Posts: 1150In my case, my wife does not know that I pay for sex. Because she is an understanding and compassionate person, she has given me permission to have a FWB. The problem is that it's hard to find an age-appropriate woman who I find attractive enough. I'm spoiled. I was pretty cute when I was younger, and I played (and still play) in rock bands, so it wasn't hard to find hot women to play with. While I look pretty good for my age, I'm not as cute or fit as I was back then, and I'm not super wealthy, so young hotties aren't exactly lining up to boink me. I have enough game that finding a middle-aged, average-looking lover wouldn't be too difficult, but it would be very depressing to be sleeping with somebody whom I was less attracted to than to my own wife. I continue to look for a satisfying FWB situation, but have not yet been successful. If I had loads of money, I would go the SB route, but that's not financially feasible for me.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




